(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Yea, it's highly possible to be in HongKong, I understand a day trip is all it takes from Shenzhen ... she could have taken those pics during her break or free day (not necessarily yesterday) and post them today to celebrate ...  <:-P

Yup! That's HK Madame Tussauds and she was hugging another dude Lee Min Ho.....hahahahaha... Taec is going to feel uneasy again..... :D

Cut it out already, Taecyeon-ssi. Chicks don't have ears. Your tail doesn't have to touch its bald head. I think these will make better subjects for your poster. 

PICTURE 1...LOVE BLOSSOMS.
66a59ddf7e8b309d8478a6f11ded00f1.jpg
credit: as tagged
PICTURE 2...LOVE BLOSSOMS
2389da5aee4dd3241cc62f7cc9f31801.jpg
credit: owner
PICTURE 3...LOVE BLOSSOMS
223c875df64182cd00bd0a7cc4d606c8.jpg
credit: acertainsortof

Thank you for these gifs, @biruangel. http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27191941/#Comment_27191941
9%20seekhand%20slowmo.gif

TaecGui held hands many times during the honeymoon but I especially like this because Taecyeon was walking in front of Guigui, and HE wanted her to hold HIS HAND.  What interests me here was his maneuvering. To hold hands with Guigui when they're walking side by side is easy to accomplish. All he has to do is slightly nudge her wrist or hand, and her hand will naturally latch on to his hand. Like magnets, their hands will clasp together.
But whenever he walked in front of Guigui, he wouldn’t be able to see where her hand was. It's trickier to accomplish. Like in this scenario. 
He also wouldn't know if she was paying attention to his hand seeking hers out, or if she was momentarily distracted by the big aquarium screen. Thus, for a second here, Taecyeon would have felt a combination of expectation and anxiety lest Guigui missed his hand.  It would be uncool for him to be seen groping in the air for her missing  hand.  Him being an idol and all.  kekeke.
It would have been like at the press conference when Guigui didn’t slip her hand through his crooked arm, and he had to drop his arm and hide it behind him. He was smiling at the cameras, but we know he was just putting on a “calm and collected” act.  
If you noticed here in your gif, his hand rotated in search of Guigui’s hand. It was a good thing Guigui too was reaching out for him. Her hand landed on his wrist and slid down to his hand, at the same time that he caught it.   Then, without a break in his stride, he tugged and tucked it in closer to his body, thus bringing Guigui’s whole arm closer to him. 
That was how Guigui’s body ended up bumped up against him… once again. :)
I think there’s a subtle difference when Guigui asks that her hand be held, and when Taecyeon holds her hand. For Guigui, handholding is a natural outcome of being a couple. It’s expected. That’s why she could demand -- without coyness -- that it be one of her 10 house rules.  In Ep 1, when TY held her hand in the snow so she wouldn’t fall down, she pointed out to the cameraman that they WERE hand-holding (“Look!”).  In Ep 13, she whacked the schneeballen cookies because she resented that TY forgot to hold hands.  You see, she wasn't shy at all about hand-holding (unlike backhugs).  
On the other hand (pun!), given his idol status, Taecyeon is more inhibited and reticent about it. He would be the type to internalize it, overthink it and put more meaning into the act than what is necessary, simply because it’s TABOO for him as an idol.  Because he CANNOT do it freely in his regular world, he would regard holding hands as a more PERSONAL, conscious act.  
Even if he didn’t say it outright, I'm sure he appreciated these moments with Guigui. 
Love blossoms.
Guigui's hand clasped firmly in front of his body.couple_zps7f7bdaa0.jpg
credit: bluemoonlight?

angelangie

said:

hahahah even Gui Gui Facebook status can turns into news by the tabloids lols

cr: http://showbiz.chinatimes.com/showbiz/130511/172014033100430.html

鬼鬼作勢親李敏鎬? 粉絲大喊不行

Translations: Gui Gui pretending to Kiss Lee Min Ho? Fans screams NO!

鬼鬼吳映潔為慶祝臉書破130萬人關注,po出自己參觀香港杜莎夫人蠟像館照片,秀出和李敏鎬、林志玲、羅伯派汀森、奧黛莉赫本、女神卡卡和曾志偉等人的合照,其中和李敏鎬的合照,紛紛讓粉絲呼喊「老公澤演怎麼辦」,畫面相當逗趣!

Translations:  Gui Gui Wu Ying Jie to celebrate her Facebook for reaching 1.3mils likes, posted pictures she took when she was at the Hong Kong Madame Tussauds Wax Museum where she took pictures with Lee Min Ho, Lin Zhi Ling, Robert Pattison, Eric Tsang, Lady Gaga, Audrey Hepburn and many more, however the pictures of her pretending to kiss Lee Min Ho has received the most reaction from fans shouting now and asking her 'No! What about your husband TaecYeon?' which created a comic reactions :)

鬼鬼作勢親李敏鎬? 粉絲大喊不行

鬼鬼吳映潔為慶祝臉書破130萬人關注,po出自己參觀香港杜莎夫人蠟像館照片,秀出和李敏鎬、林志玲、羅伯派汀森、奧黛莉赫本、女神卡卡和曾志偉等人的合照,其中和李敏鎬的合照,紛紛讓粉絲呼喊「老公澤演怎麼辦」,畫面相當逗趣!

Translations:  Gui Gui Wu Ying Jie to celebrate her Facebook for reaching 1.3mils likes, posted pictures she took when she was at the Hong Kong Madame Tussauds Wax Museum where she took pictures with Lee Min Ho, Lin Zhi Ling, Robert Pattison, Eric Tsang, Lady Gaga, Audrey Hepburn and many more, however the pictures of her pretending to kiss Lee Min Ho has received the most reaction from fans shouting now and asking her 'No! What about your husband TaecYeon?' which created a comic reactions :)

This is fun :-) .....Like TG fans mentioned in the WGM-TV, never underestimate TG popularity......the whole world wants them to be together (off screen). The whole world wants Taec belongs to GG and vice versa. :D So, TG is always TG!.... :x

Gui Gui update her Facebook

31st March 2014 - 11.13am (+8 GST)

難得香港行碰到了下黑雨下冰雹...我真的太幸運了原本沒戲的我,突然有戲了...現在又突然沒戲...我只能哈哈哈帶過。

translations: Going to Hong Kong on one of the trips encounter the black rain hail storms...I'm honestly very lucky, I wasnt being playful, but then suddenly was feeling it...now it gone again...i can only go through it with HA HA HA.

It's OK, GG. enjoy while it lasts! Hubby also not having tight schedule?...contact each other more, ok?.... :D

Guest engagingscents

Now it really makes me think..what if..Lee Min Ho's agency and Gigui's agency collaborate and endorse a product together..Hey..They are both famous in China. Lee Min Ho is really well loved in China...same with Guigui..Don't get me wrong.. I still want Taecyon and Guigui to be together..Just add a spice in the Taecgui couple ( which I really hope they  are a couple who are just hiding and avoiding publicity of them dating..(I will respect that as long as they end up together lol). I mean Guigui has this charm with every guy she was paired off. Will Taecyeon post another okcat's : Looking behind you. lol.. You know sometimes guys needs to be challenge...I still love them together.. Taecyeon's eyes smiles also whenever he sees Guigui. I just watched again for the 6th time ep 11.The jealousy..etc.. Love these couple.. 

angelangie said: packmule3 said:

angelangie

said:

鬼鬼作勢親李敏鎬? 粉絲大喊不行

Guest engagingscents

ok cat posted this at fb : http://www.facebook.com/OKCAT. Love Blossom with a heart.. Is the chick Guigui? I read before the chick was like his long time friend.What does that mean? maybe someone can explain to me better since I am new here... I hope it is Guigui. 

angelangie said: Gui Gui update her Facebook
31st March 2014 - 11.13am (+8 GST)
難得香港行碰到了下黑雨下冰雹...我真的太幸運了原本沒戲的我,突然有戲了...現在又突然沒戲...我只能哈哈哈帶過。
translations: Going to Hong Kong on one of the trips encounter the black rain hail storms...I'm honestly very lucky, I wasnt being playful, but then suddenly was feeling it...now it gone again...i can only go through it with HA HA HA.

Archived