(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest spicystrawberry

Lol who is the first guy? He look like Lee Min Ho but face shape......

XD Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen - vampire :P

Guest spicystrawberry

@BiruAngel‌ , I think. ...its Lee Min Ho.

See even Hugh Jackman, The Wolverine...look so wrong @@

Guest Guadalupe Anguiano

I was watching the YouTube TV and they said that the episode which nickun came out was the most popular. I guess everyone enjoys seeing taecyeon jealous or our couple act so cute in front of everyone

Comment about K-dramas and possible connection to TaecGui :) 
I noticed that when the drama series comes to about mid-point, there is a "Back Hug" scene...It has happened in TWO separate dramas I have watched so far. 

1. Back Hug happens in K-dramas when there is a "confession" involved
  2. Back Hug can be done by female confessing to male
  3. Back Hug can be done by male confessing to female
I wonder of Taec was indirectly letting GG know he likes her when he gave her a back hug? 
tumblr_mvs1ipS8Ml1shgwsto7_r1_400.giftumblr_mvs1ipS8Ml1shgwsto8_r1_400.gif

It was so much fun reading everyone's answers and perspectives...
here are my answers for Q3 and Q5.. (already answered Q4)

Q3: do you think Taec was being sincere when he said "I miss you" in chinese during BTS of ep 6 at the hair salon. after all, he could just be being polite?
ans: what is great about this ship is we have a lot of mushy-challenged skeptical fangirls like moi and @sophora.. which means that such scenes don't bring out "awww" reactions but rather giggles like GuiGui. for me, she was pulling his leg and he played along and enjoyed it. thanks to @packmule3 for a slam dunk perspective!

Q5: who do you think likely made the first contact after the show? Taec or GuiGui?
ans: one of the things that impressed me about GuiGui in this show was how levelheaded she was during the yes/no game. her logical response made absolute sense and she was being honest. so given her practical response, it would have been Taec, the romantic, who likely made the first move...

P.S ~ @packmule3: who are these 2, 3 members of the blur club who would qualify to be 4D? am blur here...

Lmangla said:

@

Lmangla

said:

comment spam!
cr: b8l8
thought #1 ~ what is GO saying here about Taec? and how would GO know this? 
thought #2 ~ GO is like those friends who remember all the stupid things that you said while a little tipsy and wait for the right opportunity to reveal... 
thought #3 ~ why does GO think GuiGui needs to know this?

Lets chat.

since there was such awesome responses, here's some more questions. feel free to add if you have some fun questions as well...

Q6: what do you think happened to the gifts? the alien pyjamas, the aliens for shoes, the plants.....

Q7: why did she tell him that he had a sexy back in the morning? 
from ep 11 highlights: http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2013/08/episode-11-highlights.html

Kwanghee says Taec has a sexy back and GuiGui says, "me too. at moring, I say the same..."
[wait what? she told him that he had a sexy back? in what context was this said? why were they talking about sexy body parts?]

Guest leechalee

Im loving the 'lets chat with @Lmangla‌' segments! :x you're the Oprah Winfrey of our ship! Daebak, we have our own TaecGui chat/talk show :) *just quietly @Lmangla if you want to give us all a free car/vacation too, i would oh so gladly accept ;) http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Oprahs-Entire-Audience-Are-Surprised-with-New-Cars-Video * #shooingawaymondayblues #letschatwith@Lmangla ^^ (Miahne for not joining in on the chat.. you know what my posts are like *delulu-drenched gibberish* so i just prefer to read and enjoy! :D )

Archived