(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest spicystrawberry

Not only am blur but quite slowwwww

Someone please

*insert snail gif*

Like me...in red color :))

#TaecGuiFighting

@Lmangla said: Lets chat!

Q3: do you think Taec was being sincere when he said "I miss you" in chinese during BTS of ep 6 at the hair salon. after all, he could just be being polite?
what do folks think? 
My answer is 'yes' ;) I will explain below.

Q4: there was magic from the beginning. but who do you think realized it first? Taec or GuiGui? A4: For me, it was mutual upon seeing each other, but because of the BTS interview, my answer is Taec :) 

Q5: who do you think likely made the first contact after the show? Taec or GuiGui? A5: In my delusional state, I have all kinds of scenarios... I believe GG told TY as soon as she landed in Taiwan, but they have been texting the whole time ;)) 

disclaimer for Q4 and Q5: we are micheseo and we know they are in contact :P
do you have questions? post away!

Guest spicystrawberry

Q4 : Oh Oh.mmk

Taecyeon obviously ;) I admit he did felt like Appa (father) at first in episode one and see her as sister in episode two as he stated "still child in the heart" but starting episode 4 after the boat - he seem changed and I dont know...perhaps is his eyes? The love look staring/observe GuiGui? In episode 8 only GuiGui staring to see him as hubbby not playmate though kai bai bo yes :))

Guest rose999

HAPPY 1800th~~~ WE have come so far, full speed ahead !
6f37e31fbe096b6366522bfa0d338744eaf8ac46

Notice the difference btwn 2pm members' kisses?
2pmconcert_zps813666c0.jpg

cr: owner

@spicystrawberry said: Q4 : Oh Oh.mmk Taecyeon obviously ;) I admit he did felt like Appa (father) at first in episode one and see her as sister in episode two as he stated "still child in the heart" but starting episode 4 after the boat - he seem changed and I dont know...perhaps is his eyes? The love look staring/observe GuiGui? In episode 8 only GuiGui staring to see him as hubbby not playmate though kai bai bo yes :))

Guest rose999

Never seen butts like these, which butt cheek is Taec's? It might suprise you. Think U got it, think again.
b6521d1f95cad1c8f2406c657d3e6709c83d5191
cr: owner

Guest spicystrawberry

@b8l8 nopeee I think is the far left one - he cant bend much..right or left...just hope not the red-dest butt xD

Guest spicystrawberry

@korchick I seeeeeeeee! Well blame the translation/subtitles or my listening problem. Thank you dear! :)

spicystrawberry said: Q4 : Oh Oh.mmk Taecyeon obviously ;) I admit he did felt like Appa (father) at first in episode one and see her as sister in episode two as he stated "still child in the heart" but starting episode 4 after the boat - he seem changed and I dont know...perhaps is his eyes? The love look staring/observe GuiGui? In episode 8 only GuiGui staring to see him as hubbby not playmate though kai bai bo yes :))

Guest gil_noona

The way u put it, I have to go with 3rd from the left

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

b6521d1f95cad1c8f2406c657d3e6709c83d5191

I'm with you @torreydinh.. I'm guessing he's 3rd from the left..

Archived