(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@angelangie said:@korchick yup i heard that ...the Guy i think is So Kyong??? he is one of the duo of Tasty where his twins made up of the other duo too....yup that right he has a twins....lols okie that asides.....actually they comments about how the fans are doing fans meeting China to go over to support Gui Gui and so.....and also for her birthday and at the same times they said that it will be great if they can make a Fans Meeting for them to meet up TaecGui TOGETHER!!!  i know they didnt said it but the indications is there definitely lols.....and SK(guy host) was like did you hear that producers? make it happen was their words towards the producers....and amber echo SK 'Make it Happen' lols 

******************************************************************************************I found this on youtube =Hosted by f(x)'s Amber and Tasty's Soryong <-- so the male host's name is So Ryong :) 
Well, producers! Let's get TY & GG on WGM-TV show with Amber and SoRyong, at the Mimimnum!!! Because, it getting a Fan Meetting  is too complicated :PCome on... you are already filming WGM-TV, just have TY drop in and coordinate to have GG and TY to come next time :D 
https://www.youtube.com/user/GlobalWeGotMarried <-- click on the address to see linked site

Guest bluemoonlight

These were shared by one of the GWGM staff today since Season 1 is re-broadcasting in Taiwan soon...
The 1st & last pic, I've seen before...but maybe the middle 2 are new? Either way...Taec & Gui Gui are so cute! Miss them... :x10011501_682901608419438_525283841_n.jpg
150065_682901801752752_862583432_n.jpg
1510994_682901815086084_1843687320_n.jpg1965035_682901885086077_2104022527_n.jpg
cr: GWGM staff's fb

Guest xybershock

@packmule3,

Still back-reading and downloading (crappy internet). Off to bed soon, so this is gonna be my only contribution (which is about nonsense) for today :)

Happy Shipping and to all of the posters =D> =D> =D> ALL OF YOU ARE DAEBAK
:x :x :x

Guest woojie

I agree with you @angelangie, My instinct says Guigui's dress stylish  should be terminated from her work and be assigned instead to  the carmelite monastery as stylish of their habits or what do we call dresses of the monks. lol (sorry), omg what a worst stylish does Guigui has. Can someone who is close to Guigui make recommendation for a new dress stylish and as to her hair too.  Find it too amusing why the hair of Guigui during an event be in comparison to a mickey mouse hair style.

packmule3 said: Hmmm...to the blur club members, I don't know if you know this, but everytime OKCat has the little chick perched on his head, like so...

See, the trail of heart coming from the chick? lol
Or like here pictured on this cover,

or here on this November wallpaper,

there could be another meaning there, right?  The message is: 
The little chick (aka Guigui) is ON his mind. OKCat is "always behind you" but the little chick is always on his mind. He's thinking of her.

150065_682901801752752_862583432_n.jpg
Thanks for uploading this pic, @bluemoonlight. 
If a wedding-for-two had this many staff and production crew hanging about, I can easily imagine what a staged wedding with more than a dozen friends (and their managers) in attendance, combined with the same number of staff and production crew,would have felt like. It must have been a veritable circus. 
This was probably why Guigui preferred her kind of wedding.  I approved of it.  One, she wouldn't have known the Korean guests that Taec would have invited; two, they would have been overwhelmed just entertaining the guests, when the whole point of the wedding was the two of them.  And three, instead of chaos, Taecgui were able to have a relaxing breakfast, then relatively more intimate sessions at the cave cafe and the aquarium. No wonder Taecyeon felt that even the  gods -- the weather gods included :) --  were smiling on them at the beach. 

tumblr_mtj09aRBJ41shgwsto1_400.gif

Reference: Taecyeon’s changed feelings re. marriage at first meeting, and after wedding. http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26438146/#Comment_26438146http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26425061/#Comment_26425061

Lmangla

said:

omo!!!! getting all super excited..delu mode full on!!!!

but being rational and breaking this down:
Okcat has a friend who lives far away
this friend is a little chick
Okcat misses his little friend and wants to meet
His friend has agreed..

question: why does okcat have a chick as a friend? he doesn't have a kitty friend??

happily delu now! :P

Is someone missing his wife? ^^ Maybe since his brothers are in China, Taec will go visit! [-O<

Instead of calling or messaging, let's meet right now~

Friends who hard to meet because they live far away!

Shall we meet up...this weekend nyang?

OKCat: I miss you nyang..!

Katalk chat

OKCat: Tomorrow at 2pm..Are you free nyang? (how's your schedule?) I want to see you nyang (want to see your face nyang)

BFF (chick): OK~!!! *guigui voice*

OKCat's doing Guigui's 10 jeom mahn jeom eh 10 jeom dance~ :x

So,...about the meetup....my birdwatching friend said she saw in Baidu, Taec tweeted that he had meet up with his friend called Marc and there is a picture of that too....anyone have access to Baidu?...kekekeke...was he trying to inform wifey that he is meeting up with his guy friend, not another girl?... :D

Guest labbit

Guigui updated facebook....Translation : "Coming soon coming soon Choc magazine.See you in April cover page". I think this magazine might be available in my country I will try to see if I can grab hold of it and share here.There might be some interview with her :)9495a9aa6e2cc5fe8924ced473ad49ed.jpg

Excellent drawing, @leechalee! Thank you.  :)
1958259_1435527550024523_1589919259_n.jp
I tried doing one. Although mine’s the pits, I’m posting it to show that we like to make fun of ourselves, too. 
I tried to draw muscles; that’s why the stick arms and legs are thicker than usual.  I made his signature Dumbo ears.  And no, those fingers weren't trying to tickle her or doing anything inappropriate. :)   However, TY was about to fall off the couch, so he was holding on to Guigui for his dear life.
Your drawing was 100% better than mine.  :) 5176e8ab-4303-4dda-9764-91ac16a6f9b1_zps

My First Korean-English Picture Dictionary
Ga-ja! -- Let's go! 
A swoon-worthy moment when the male takes his girl's hand and drags her off to a private, secluded place, hopefully for a bbo-bbo or a kiss-eu. lol. The girl's consent is tacit.  
For definitions of bbo-bbo and kiss-eu: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26680423/#Comment_26680423
taecgui_zps0bde43f8.png
pullingemma_zpsb91600d5.png
tumblr_mnpmovxB8h1roanxyo1_500_zps8b629a
taecgui3_3_zpsf3f73002.png
tumblr_n20134zsco1r787hmo1_500.jpg?w=600

Lets chat. do you think of random questions related to taecgui? or still have some q about a certain scene? post and you will either get insightful or randomly micheseo answers. time for some chit chat on the ship! 

Q1: if Taec had been paired up with a noona in the show, do you think it would have worked?

angelangie said: Times passes without us knowing it....it was only just last year where we seen TaecGui for the first times in the press con 28th March 2013 and right now it just only passes 1 hours after the conferences making it 1 years and 1hours 7mins lols....and times roles on too without stopping.. :)
Honestly it a miracle that we are all still here and still shipping them as hard as if they are still airing :) Happy Conference Days guys :) ops belated i mean lols

Archived