(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest spicystrawberry

I was wondering - GuiGui always said 'pretty' as in epuda. Did I spell it correctly? @korchick @minwooluv78 ? 

This is the part where TaecGui play the yes and no games lols and guess what the guy host answer it well before Gui Gui and I go with my instinct and absolutely no delulu here lols he might have watch the whole scene

Times: 30.03 :D

My favourite yes/no games scene again. I know I have said this a million times, but, I want to say it again. Thanks SL, KH and GO for bringing up this. Without them, we will not be able to read Taec's mind...his intention...his future plan with GG... :x

Re-watching :D Aww the arms <3

cr : spicystrawberry

Trust...because GG trust hubby and vice versa...that's why TG can get soooo close in a very short period of time and of course they were extremely looking forward to this honeymoon.... :-)

Guest spicystrawberry

And also there's part where the photographer ask GuiGui - see the bouquet as Nichkun and Amber mentioned her member, Victoria name out though not sure what's the sentence. 

Gui Gui reading her scripts even when walking lols what a hardworking girl but honestly her ward robe ><"

cr: as tagged

I don't know...maybe it is just me. I just do not like the way GG being dressed. Why hide her beauty and charm?...wae?!...... :P

Guest spicystrawberry

Why white shoes? T_T I don't think I will ever wear white shoes to beach at all ~
10150586_10151885614546157_1763755821_n.

Guest spicystrawberry

Aww - White is because she wearing white while Taecyeon red...hmm his jacket color....around there ==
14873_10151885615361157_1696709316_n.jpg

Guest spicystrawberry

angelangie said: Check out the WGM TV hosts reactions to Gui Gui Kissing Taec on the cheeks guys hehehehhe.....
Amber was like 'do it do it'
and the guy was like... 'Awwww...' hahahah did he hope to trade place with Taec??? :D =))

Guest spicystrawberry

Plus - the part where TaecGui exchanged the rings, Amber said something along like "I like how they mix Korean with English" xD
"Oppa is Jjanddori" =)) 

Do we need to dress her up again? If she has to wear black and white, I have this black and white BOW dress. She could wear it with a cardigan. And with that bowtie/ribbon on her hair.

credit: 6ks

And I have this cream and black sparkly dress. Cardigan is already included.

credit: luulla

I also have this turquoise dress that will look good with a cardigan. Cardigan is the way if she wants to show off her nice rounded shoulders during the day, but the weather's a bit chilly at night. 

credit: 6ks

Lastly, I have this springtime dress.  She might find the length a little bit on the short side. She does have nice legs, though, so I wouldn't worry if I were her.

credit: didobridal

@packmule3, what you picked is a million times better than those so called professional! All of us here can simply dress GG well even we might not involved / come from the fashion world. We just know what is right for GG and Taec is right for GG...kekekekeke.... :-) :-) :-)

Check out the WGM TV hosts reactions to Gui Gui Kissing Taec on the cheeks guys hehehehhe.....

Amber was like 'do it do it'

and the guy was like... 'Awwww...' hahahah did he hope to trade place with Taec??? :D =))

Taec, thought you said you never dream of skinship with GG? why the uncontrollable smile? you have actually anticipated a kiss from GG right?.... gotcha... :D

Hmmm...to the blur club members, I don't know if you know this, but everytime OKCat has the little chick perched on his head, like so...
okcat-postcard_set1-4.jpg

See, the trail of heart coming from the chick? lol
Or like here pictured on this cover,
img61713784.jpg
or here on this November wallpaper,

2pm.06.jpg

there could be another meaning there, right?  The message is: 
The little chick (aka Guigui) is ON his mind. OKCat is "always behind you" but the little chick is always on his mind. He's thinking of her.

Guest bluemoonlight

Taec tweeted at 12:01AM 3/29:
Partying with my friend Marc tonight
Bj0qIOFCMAIEw74.jpg
cr: Taec's twitter
Don't party too hard Taec! [-X  hahaha

Archived