(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest spicystrawberry

And this :D I guess @angelangie posted this before but gosh this is sweet and for a second, I thought Taecyeon shirt & cap got stars LOL
1959918_641314795918139_162417131_n.jpg

cr : 闵芳, Facebook 

Guest leechalee

miahne, was distracted by non korean drama ...  :-O did i just say that? lol
here you go @packmule3... crappy like others but eh.. I never claimed to be an artist :))1958259_1435527550024523_1589919259_n.jpg
if you're wondering why my "drawings" look funny its because i use an eraser on blobs of colour... and most importantly... because i cant draw :))

Guest gil_noona

The Chinese translated version is not uploading on this post~

You guys today is the 1st year annivarsary of WGM press conference.

Even their silhouettes (shadow) match perfectly!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

HAPPY PRESSCON ANNIVERSARY..!!

ibwVJYxl6BCyAr.jpg

this is one of the messages the WGM TV hosts read out and it definitely does catches my attention....why? easy....they mention that the fans told them each episodes of GWGM has 9mils ++ click in iQiyi which is China official channels and given 15episodes * 9mils they have easily over 100mils view!!! that is almost double the amounts of what YouTube alone have

:D

Guest spicystrawberry

and here naturally GuiGui lean her arms into Taecyeon neck/shoulder - ready for him to carry her out :D
1966935_10151885518096157_2022708896_n.j
cr : spicystrawberry

Guest spicystrawberry

angelangie said: This is the part where TaecGui play the yes and no games lols and guess what the guy host answer it well before Gui Gui and I go with my instinct and absolutely no delulu here lols he might have watch the whole scene
Times: 30.03 :D

Archived