(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest leechalee

sorry couldn't resist
How the world saw it
BjyZK8mCcAAIaF0.jpg
How the Micheoso Family see it  ( edit: :(( my emoticons wont work)
10014639_1435486623361949_57784201_n_zps

S2 bring back sweet memories dear Taec Yeon OkCat?

Guest leechalee

That is sooooo gonna be copied and "stolen" from this site. :) 

Better put a small mark on it -- like a tongue sticking out in the right hand corner -- so you'll get credit. kekeke.

Starting in 5...4...3...2...

I kicked my kids off THEIR laptop just to post that, if i do it again WWIII might erupt :)) (its friday night= kids movie/youtube night) if @angelangie‌ can watermark it with her name or this threads name and edit the post- sweet! If not, its ok... if we see it somewhere else we'll know they're "thieving lil hobbitses" :))

By the way, @leechalee, your funny drawing yesterday...
this one --
988836_1435229423387669_59501847_n.jpg

reminded me of something my friends said before.

Quirky ladies don't need to know how to flirt. We just seduce men with our dorkiness.

Hurray for us miccheosso ladies!

Guest leechalee

done your majesty @leechalee 

Gomawo @angelangie‌ >:D< >:D<

Majesty? Lol if anyone here is of high class/rank it would be you captain! ^:)^ Im more of a.. clown.. delulu, murmuring and always with a *virtual* drink in hand :))

Guest sophora

packmule3

said:

lok2ming

said:

sophora

said:

Speaking of breakfast, I couldn't help but laugh when I saw Aaron's post.  It reminded me of Taec's initial resistance to breakfast :P
Mwahahaha, in my deluded mind, is that why Taec's attitude to breakfast re his partner has changed more and more?  At the very least, if Taec knows why breakfast is important to Guigui (and I am sure in my micheoso mind that he does), he would remind her not to forget to eat it too :D

Fotolia_4401266_S.jpg

omo!!!! getting all super excited..delu mode full on!!!!

but being rational and breaking this down:
Okcat has a friend who lives far away
this friend is a little chick
Okcat misses his little friend and wants to meet
His friend has agreed..

question: why does okcat have a chick as a friend? he doesn't have a kitty friend??

happily delu now! :P

Guest sophora

Lmangla

said:

just to make sure, here's a question to those who know stuff about 2PM..
there's a bird here too but kind of ugly. it is not the same chick that okcat misses right?

delu report:
wait, wait, wait... the poster was released today and the chick agreed to meet over the weekend?
we have estimated that poster takes about a week to design. see: http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2013/11/analysis-okcat-posters.html

so taec was sick and guigui was sick... so did they already meet? :P
yup, we knew it. it was a catchy love virus.

JFDBQ00002070427A.gif

Archived