(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest spicystrawberry

chinlylin said: spicystrawberry said: We should hurry ~ 1800 pages soon - 9 more pages :D
Meanwhile let's take a ride on hot air balloon <3 (I am doing some project here and will be meeting Darth Vader soon :D)

Photographer : Unknown / Hot Air Balloon : Benoit Lambert, Belgium
Have anyone ride Hot Air Balloon before? How was it? Will it be sweet for TaecGui to take ride on it? :D Though it might takes forever for Taecyeon to step in the hot air balloon basket! :)

spicystrawberry said: chinlylin said: spicystrawberry said: We should hurry ~ 1800 pages soon - 9 more pages :D
Meanwhile let's take a ride on hot air balloon <3 (I am doing some project here and will be meeting Darth Vader soon :D)

Have anyone ride Hot Air Balloon before? How was it? Will it be sweet for TaecGui to take ride on it? :D Though it might takes forever for Taecyeon to step in the hot air balloon basket! :)

Guest spicystrawberry

chinlylin said: spicystrawberry said: chinlylin said: spicystrawberry said: We should hurry ~ 1800 pages soon - 9 more pages :D

spicystrawberry said: bouquet78 said:

We should hurry ~ 1800 pages soon - 9 more pages :D

Meanwhile let's take a ride on hot air balloon <3 (I am doing some project here and will be meeting Darth Vader soon

:D

)

Hold on, you are getting in one?  Where?  No safety jacket where I did though…

I doubt Taec is afraid of heights…or is he?  I remember seeing pictures of him hanging by a building wall or something during the "who are you" drama.  

It's alright...wifey is always by his side to protect him.... :D

spicystrawberry said: chinlylin said: spicystrawberry said: chinlylin said: spicystrawberry said: We should hurry ~ 1800 pages soon - 9 more pages :D

Guest labbit

angelangie said: Gui Gui too a pictures her fellow member cast in 'Shenzhen Roommates' :D
pretty right both of them with the most minimal makeup and i dont understand it when girls love to put so much on them that i called them ICI :D
妳真的是個古靈精怪調皮鬼@鬼鬼吴映洁
Translations: You are really full of mischief @ GuiGuiWuYingJie
cr: as tagged & Weibo.com

so watched the vid thanks to Joe Lu [P.S ~ Joe Lu, great to hear you have been enjoying hanging out here silently :) ]
lazy to watch? here's a recap
-- there was not much to the vid at all; no new scenes, no juicy BTS, nothing.. PDnim, how exactly is this a exclusive kind of vid?
-- also it felt like they were operating under budget... almost like a school/college production with the background just having a logo on a big poster.. not even pretty flowers or nice curtain background. it looked like a conference room actually.. hmmmm....
-- the two hosts, amber and soryoung, their favourite words were "awwww" "so cute!" while they watched highlights of season 1
-- so a question was who would you choose Taec vs Hongki and GuiGui vs Mina. soryoung, chose GuiGui and said it was because he knows chinese and so could talk to her. amber chose Taec but didn't really understand her explanation for it.. soryoung suspected that amber chose Taec because he was tall and had muscles.
-- the two hosts seemed to be really amused by the moniker 'taecgui' and said something like it sounds like techie? kekeke...
-- was rather amused by GuiGui's message which basically asked fans to support the new couple (heepuff) and then added "dont forget about me and oppa"... kekekekeke.....
-- she said the first meeting and the last farewell left a strong impression and was the most memorable.

Lmangla

said:

so watched the vid thanks to Joe Lu [P.S ~ Joe Lu, great to hear you have been enjoying hanging out here silently :) ]
lazy to watch? here's a recap
-- there was not much to the vid at all; no new scenes, no juicy BTS, nothing.. PDnim, how exactly is this a exclusive kind of vid?
-- also it felt like they were operating under budget... almost like a school/college production with the background just having a logo on a big poster.. not even pretty flowers or nice curtain background. it looked like a conference room actually.. hmmmm....
-- the two hosts, amber and soryoung, their favourite words were "awwww" "so cute!" while they watched highlights of season 1
-- so a question was who would you choose Taec vs Hongki and GuiGui vs Mina. soryoung, chose GuiGui and said it was because he knows chinese and so could talk to her. amber chose Taec but didn't really understand her explanation for it.. soryoung suspected that amber chose Taec because he was tall and had muscles.
-- the two hosts seemed to be really amused by the moniker 'taecgui' and said something like it sounds like techie? kekeke...
-- was rather amused by GuiGui's message which basically asked fans to support the new couple (heepuff) and then added "dont forget about me and oppa"... kekekekeke.....
-- she said the first meeting and the last farewell left a strong impression and was the most memorable.

Good job, Guigui, but we're currently learning to say no in different languages.
Picture 1...in French, because we're classy.
975aa7b188743148ecaa6cedc8785dae.jpg
credit: mentalfloss
Picture 2...in Russian, because we're CATamir Putin. 
54840259ecebb53191bdd9bb0abfbcfd.jpg
credit: quickmeme
and Picture 3...with crying OKCat because we don't like to be trolled that way. (lol)
b0b189b6-ebb0-435f-b5b6-c978679f30ad_zps

Guest crazymiss

annyeong everyone :) i don't know if anybody still remembers me XD i really missed joining in the forum, i've been a silent lurker for quite a time since my laptop stopped working and i had to use my phone to read all your amazing posts, it's been hard since soompi tends to crash too often. i can't read one page w/o it being crashed, so logging in seemed impossible for me. i consider it my lucky day today, i was able to log in :D but i'll probably be silent most of the time since i don't have much patience to deal with my phone. so i'm here to thank everybody for all the connect-the-dots, games and delu conversations, and i'd like to encourage you to keep posting, as gui2 has made taec's world brighter, you all have made mine as well. :) and to our couple, taecgui, i am always behind you ;)

labbit

said:

angelangie

said: Gui Gui too a pictures her fellow member cast in 'Shenzhen Roommates'

pretty right both of them with the most minimal makeup and i dont understand it when girls love to put so much on them that i called them ICI

妳真的是個古靈精怪調皮鬼@鬼鬼吴映洁

Translations: You are really full of mischief @ GuiGuiWuYingJie

cr: as tagged

Archived