(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest sophora

packmule3 said: lok2ming said: sophora said: Speaking of breakfast, I couldn't help but laugh when I saw Aaron's post.  It reminded me of Taec's initial resistance to breakfast :P
Mwahahaha, in my deluded mind, is that why Taec's attitude to breakfast re his partner has changed more and more?  At the very least, if Taec knows why breakfast is important to Guigui (and I am sure in my micheoso mind that he does), he would remind her not to forget to eat it too :D

Guest leechalee

Before i leave for tonight...
@129alphabet did you see OkCat looking at your GG back hugging TY? I dont know what kind of look that is... envy?? he wishes he was TY or HE wants to back hug TY?? :-? ;))photo_zps3beec97c.jpg

and for you @packmule3 unnie.... its rushed, miahne my "Man-Baby" injured his arm at work and is requesting re-positioning of his pillows, i shouldn't have laughed so much when we were talking about this, so many pages ago, ahh jjinja! 8-|
it's not pervy :| :| :))988836_1435229423387669_59501847_n.jpg

goodnight :-h

Hey, @leechalee, 
I got goosebumps looking at your stick (what stick?!) drawing of Guigui!!! Daebak.That's so funny.  Love her legs, too. mwahahaha. Thank you. 
Take care of your man-baby! Your other children will grow up in a blink of an eye, but that one will forever and ever remain your man-baby.  We love them that way. :)

Speaking of channeling Taecyeon...
@angelangie, I have a card that you would like. It combines guns, shooting and this favorite poster of yours. (mwahahaha)
532207_770507166300364_951046046_n_zps37

Okay, this is the card.
miss-you-card.jpg
credit: thisiswhyimbroke
And this is the message inside the card for Guigui. From Taecyeon, of course.

I'm missing you.

:)

packmule3 said:

I believe Taecyeon was referring to these photo sessions, not the Taecgui wedding ones. He did look "moshida" in these pictures, as a result of camera angles, picture composition, and subject framing...which was the whole point of the cartoon.  kekeke. (vain cat) 

Guest spicystrawberry

leechalee said:  Before i leave for tonight...
@129alphabet did you see OkCat looking at your GG back hugging TY? I dont know what kind of look that is... envy?? he wishes he was TY or HE wants to back hug TY?? :-? ;))
and for you @packmule3 unnie.... its rushed, miahne my "Man-Baby" injured his arm at work and is requesting re-positioning of his pillows, i shouldn't have laughed so much when we were talking about this, so many pages ago, ahh jjinja! 8-|
it's not pervy :| :| :))
goodnight :-h

Guest spicystrawberry

We should hurry ~ 1800 pages soon - 9 more pages :D
Meanwhile let's take a ride on hot air balloon <3 (I am doing some project here and will be meeting Darth Vader soon :D)
071611_rg_DarthVaderBalloon_01.jpgPhotographer : Unknown / Hot Air Balloon : Benoit Lambert, Belgium
Have anyone ride Hot Air Balloon before? How was it? Will it be sweet for TaecGui to take ride on it? :D Though it might takes forever for Taecyeon to step in the hot air balloon basket! :)

Guest spicystrawberry

Come on ! Why so quiet?! Gooo faster !! Post moreee :D
15.jpg
Photographer : Unknown / Hot Air Balloon : Dr Richard Allen, United Kingdom

Meanwhile let's take a ride on hot air balloon <3 (I am doing some project here and will be meeting Darth Vader soon :D)

Photographer : Unknown / Hot Air Balloon : Benoit Lambert, Belgium

Have anyone ride Hot Air Balloon before? How was it? Will it be sweet for TaecGui to take ride on it? :D Though it might takes forever for Taecyeon to step in the hot air balloon basket! :)

well,...I do not think riding the hot air balloon is as scary as riding the roller coaster. so, I guess GG will manage to get Taec in easily.... :-)

spicystrawberry said: We should hurry ~ 1800 pages soon - 9 more pages :D

bouquet78 said:

Meanwhile let's take a ride on hot air balloon <3 (I am doing some project here and will be meeting Darth Vader soon

:D

)

Guest spicystrawberry

bouquet78 said:

Meanwhile let's take a ride on hot air balloon <3 (I am doing some project here and will be meeting Darth Vader soon

:D

)

Archived