(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

bouquet78 said:

Okie Girls lols I don't know how true is this but i got this where I will credit it

:P

cr: 

They are 2pm

(Facebook)

轉自百度2PM吧)

【澤演秀智合作JYP的第一部電影】

‪#‎秀智‬#-‪#‎澤演‬#,JYP製作的第一部電影主人公? jyp子公司jyp pictures中韓合作的第一部電影暫定名《i wanna hold your hand》此次演出製作費由中國國營的電影製作公司東方演藝集團全額投資。以明年下半年上映為目標,預計5月份開始正式投入拍攝

====
五月拍攝?
玉玉不是還在拍好時節然後又CB
是要多忙啦........
看到這個又想到我DH殘念的國美嗚嗚

By QB管

轉自百度2PM吧

Translations: just a rough translations it still a rumors but it is stated that this will be the very first films that JYP will have the leads? and they stated that the participants will be Taec & Suzy and will starts filming around May.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm the series title is 'I wanna hold your hands' also it mention that this films is own by a Chinese company....so I'm a bit confuse here as it usually if it in China base drama I thought they will always need to have at least one of their own land artist that have one of the major lead roles....though im not sure how is Suzy & Taec casting will be yet?

This is not a balloon lollipop, right?  It's hard candy, right?
tumblr_mjotupNiaj1ql4j8lo1_400.gif

According to this site: http://taecyoen.tumblr.com/post/45404321464/happy-white-day-from-ok-taecdumbit was from White Day, March 14, 2013.  

The same time he had this balloon lollipop for filming GWGM with Guigui.tumblr_my1rdiRYNb1shgwsto1_400.gif

Guest spicystrawberry

packmule3

said:

This is not a balloon lollipop, right?  It's hard candy, right?
According to this site: http://taecyoen.tumblr.com/post/45404321464/happy-white-day-from-ok-taecdumbit was from White Day, March 14, 2013.  The same time he had this balloon lollipop for filming GWGM with Guigui.

Guest silvershoes

packmule3 said: In long trips, your choice of travel companion is more important than anything else you bring along with you. Pretty much like life and marriage. 

Choose your life partner wisely, Taecyeon-ssi. She's right there.  :)

Guest spicystrawberry

angelangie

said: Taec's Who are you will be airing in Japan

:)

this is their Japan poster and honestly cant they at least give him a better gun? :/

cr: as tagged

Lmangla said: no idea why there is a double post.. hmmm, must fill something....
okays was surfing in gwgm facebook and we will not get to see guigui's message because that youtube channel wgm-TV is PAID.

yociexp47.gif

@b8l8 and the miccheosso shippers,    -- shoo, lurkers!
This elevator is the metaphor for the building under new management. Look for the STAR to go to first. Please take a hike to go to second...cuz it ain't working. And I'll see you in third.  :)
d6d27a1b45eb8c16e79fc7b7f358dc53.jpg
TSK.TSK.TSK.321c0848843e7aa22e9f76efaa2a726c.jpg
credit: holyprepster
#taecguiworlddominationdraft_lens13648661module128600441photo_1
credit: angelasanxiouslife

Guest bluemoonlight

Taec massaging Nichkhun during Tuesday's concert... :>
Gui Gui...it's ok, no need to be jealous. Khun didn't get a back scratch like you did... ;))tumblr_n31utm0Zwx1sns31mo6_500.jpg
cr: as tagged  

packmule3 said: @b8l8 and the miccheosso shippers,    -- shoo, lurkers!
This elevator is the metaphor for the building under new management. Look for the STAR to go to first. Please take a hike to go to second...cuz it ain't working. And I'll see you in third.  :)

TSK.TSK.TSK.
credit: holyprepster
#taecguiworlddomination
credit: angelasanxiouslife

Archived