(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

posted in okcat twitter around 13.00 PM KST, march 26
looks funny ~ can people figure out who those 2 are in that pics?

OKCAT COMICS EP.25 '프로필 사진촬영'. 보시면서 맛점하시라냥! 냐냥! MEOW
25.jpg

delu: he got sick and now, she got sick... some catchy love virus?

totally delu: but how would she get it? she didn't sneak in to see him for like a day maybe?!

rational: flu season.

I choose to believe your "totally delu".... :x

Taec's slightly modified photo shoot line: "

Look far away and think of...Guigui

" of course  mwahahahaha!

:)

)

Or....Taec : need to find a suitable place to hide GG when she comes. Hmm..let's find a blind spot from the view of the audience.... :)

Guest spicystrawberry

packmule3 said: Lmangla said: spicystrawberry said: Lmangla said: comment spam!

cr: b8l8

thought: don't have the technical skills, so lets narrate here.. see the space between wooyoung and guigui; see the space between junho and nickhun; see the space between nickhun and taec; finally see the space between guigui and taec... end of exhibit! :P

Guest spicystrawberry

packmule3 said: Yes, you got it right @biruangel. Thank you. You're awesome.  :)
I reserved this gif especially for you...
Ahem: To copy GO's observation.  We're just POSTERS, we're not... kekekeke

bouquet78 said:

Okie Girls lols I don't know how true is this but i got this where I will credit it

:P

cr: 

They are 2pm

(Facebook)

轉自百度2PM吧)

【澤演秀智合作JYP的第一部電影】

‪#‎秀智‬#-‪#‎澤演‬#,JYP製作的第一部電影主人公? jyp子公司jyp pictures中韓合作的第一部電影暫定名《i wanna hold your hand》此次演出製作費由中國國營的電影製作公司東方演藝集團全額投資。以明年下半年上映為目標,預計5月份開始正式投入拍攝

====
五月拍攝?
玉玉不是還在拍好時節然後又CB
是要多忙啦........
看到這個又想到我DH殘念的國美嗚嗚

By QB管

轉自百度2PM吧

Translations: just a rough translations it still a rumors but it is stated that this will be the very first films that JYP will have the leads? and they stated that the participants will be Taec & Suzy and will starts filming around May.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm the series title is 'I wanna hold your hands' also it mention that this films is own by a Chinese company....so I'm a bit confuse here as it usually if it in China base drama I thought they will always need to have at least one of their own land artist that have one of the major lead roles....though im not sure how is Suzy & Taec casting will be yet?

Okay, I'll be at Delulu Level: NINJA. 

Maybe. Just maybe. She isn't really sick and that's just media play. Maybe she's attending the concert right now.  
kekeke... 

I got the same thinking and hope this is going to happen, just like last year GG rumoured to gone missing in action for a day or two in the middle of shooting of the what drama again...something "teacher....", was it?....i know we must have gone mad... kekeke... :)

tumblr_my1rdiRYNb1shgwsto1_400.giftumblr_my1rdiRYNb1shgwsto2_400.gif

You know what I find cute (kekeke) about these gifs, @biruangel? 
Had Taecyeon really intended to hit Guigui, he could have gone for her exposed back -- and her butt, come to think of it. But he was going for the face. And you know what that means, right?
It means he was finding her cute. 
It's just like when he pinched her cheeks at the train station. He cannot resist her cheeks.
tumblr_n0bmypIp031shgwsto1_400.gif

Scientists call this “cute aggression.” It’s that feeling we get when we need to hug a cute baby, or squeeze a cute puppy. We don’t really want to injure the cutiepies.  On the contrary, scientists believe that the squeezing, pinching or hugging motion may be our way of getting rid of excessive feelings of giddiness and excitement.  Or happiness.
Since Taecyeon couldn't really hug her out of the blue, he was trying to whack her with the balloon lollipop instead. 

And that was why he was doing the hand gesture here too. That's the I-can't-control-my-feels, she's-too-cute-but-this-is-too-mushy squeeze. 
bashful.gif

SQUUUUEEEEEEZZZZZZZE.

Archived