(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Lmangla said: spicystrawberry said: Lmangla said: comment spam!

cr: b8l8

thought: don't have the technical skills, so lets narrate here.. see the space between wooyoung and guigui; see the space between junho and nickhun; see the space between nickhun and taec; finally see the space between guigui and taec... end of exhibit! :P

Guest bibidep

I heard Taec very hyper again in his concert last night, I think he was love sick because people comments that he seem not take any medicine. The words that he tweeted about feeling and your or mine are so easy to achieve them. Taec, if you really want her to be your, make her become your, if you want to be her man then show her that you will be happy to be come one. Anything you want from her or you wants her to consider you only for her then use action not just said it by using words all over the social media like right now...no action nothing will be done.

Anyone interested in the DVD (Taiwanese version)?  五大 (Five Music) is accepting pre-orders and they do international shipping, unlike 光南 (Kuang Nan).
Here is the link (but there is no picture available yet) and no release date yet…but on the main page it shows 2014/4/XX...
http://www.5music.com.tw/CDList-C.asp?cdno=435405679236

Those interested and don't understand Chinese, just click on the "Overseas" on the top bar.  It will give you the step by step on how to purchase.  If you still need help, let me know or anyone else in our ship that understand Chinese.  
PS:  unfortunately, they are combining both cps in 1 DVD….waeeeeeee  :((
EDIT to add:  no pricing available so not available yet for overseas pre-order!  I will update when it is on sales.  

hey folks,
not sure what the issue is but some of our pics are not showing up in the thread while others are. however, if you right click on the word 'image', copy image location and then paste it into a new tab, you will see the pic. we have informed the support team. hopefully the bug will be sorted out soon. keeping fingers crossed. tks.

Did I thank for these gifs, @biruangel?  :) Thanks!
I like the way Taecyeon gently, not brusquely, clapped his hands over her ears. And I like how Guigui looked like a precocious child trying to outwit Kwanghee. She didn't mind TY touching her face; she didn't even flinch away from his hands.And if I were GO or Seulong, I would've wondered about their skinship. Wasn't this just their 4th meeting (cafe/ski + Move-In day + bridal shop) yet they appeared so at ease with each other. I kinda felt sad for KH at the housewarming party when he said that he hadn't had a "deep hug" with his wife because they were both shy.   tumblr_mwhs6hZ2v91shgwsto5_r1_400.gif
And this part. I like this because when Guigui quickly found out the answer, TY was happy for her, but he teased KH for failing to outsmart her. tumblr_mwhs6hZ2v91shgwsto6_r1_400.gif
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26667689/#Comment_26667689
But @korchick would you mind translating for me...for us...what he was actually saying to Kwanghee? Pretty please, if you're not sick of my requests? Thanks. 

~the way he looks at her~
95463d266a92ac4a0fdb710b7f457704.jpg

ed8b85f33336dbf535053490ff8a967e.gif

you can tell that he likes her just by the way he looks at her. and it seemed to me that he likes to look at her a lot  especially when they're talking. for me that shows she has his full and undivided attention and that he is definitely interested in her. that smile on his face tells me he likes what he is seeing and that he enjoys being with her.  his world is so much brighter whenever she is by his side. 

1962722_1464413290454772_1461000080_n.jp

1965060_1464413227121445_310325340_n.jpg

1958180_1464413350454766_120283760_n.jpg

1975165_1453864911509610_913563361_n.jpg

1782514_1453384961557605_160842228_o.jpg
1796677_1453123744917060_264742276_n.jpg

b8l8

said:

~the way he looks at her~

you can tell that he likes her just by the way he looks at her. and it seemed to me that he likes to look at her a lot  especially when they're talking. for me that shows she has his full and undivided attention and that he is definitely interested in her. that smile on his face tells me he likes what he is seeing and that he enjoys being with her.  his world is so much brighter whenever she is by his side. 

chinlylin said: Anyone interested in the DVD (Taiwanese version)?  五大 (Five Music) is accepting pre-orders and they do international shipping, unlike 光南 (Kuang Nan).
Here is the link (but there is no picture available yet) and no release date yet…but on the main page it shows 2014/4/XX...

Those interested and don't understand Chinese, just click on the "Overseas" on the top bar.  It will give you the step by step on how to purchase.  If you still need help, let me know or anyone else in our ship that understand Chinese.  

Guest gil_noona

Annyeong everyone...!! It's been a while since my last post.. I've been busy lately.. I hope I'm not too late to wish "HAPPY SHIP DAY!" to all Micheosseo TaecGui shippers..

iQZrFKbz3hdIM.jpg

ibxDmI5o6HjOL1.jpg

Prayers for the souls on MH370 and sincere condolences to all affected..

ibaS7xWBvQL9Ao.jpg

packmule3

said: Did I thank for these gifs, @biruangel?  

:)

Thanks!

I like the way Taecyeon gently, not brusquely, clapped his hands over her ears. And I like how Guigui looked like a precocious child trying to outwit Kwanghee. She didn't mind TY touching her face; she didn't even flinch away from his hands.And if I were GO or Seulong, I

would've

wondered about their skinship. Wasn't this just their 4th meeting (cafe/ski + Move-In day + bridal shop) yet they appeared so at ease with each other. I kinda felt sad for KH at the housewarming party when he said that he hadn't had a "deep hug" with his wife because they were both shy.   

GIF of TY covering GG's ears

And this part. I like this because when Guigui quickly found out the answer, TY was happy for her, but he teased KH for failing to outsmart her. 

GIF of GG leaning forward & freed of TY's hands off her ears

But @korchick would you mind translating for me...for us...what he was actually saying to Kwanghee? Pretty please, if you're not sick of my requests? Thanks. 

still backreading. did we just move 20 pages in less than a week? did somebody just light up all the boilers? daebak ladies!
happy shipping! moving onward and looking forward to many more happy times ahead!
creolequeenriverboatbonniebarry.jpg

chinlylin said: Anyone interested in the DVD (Taiwanese version)?  五大 (Five Music) is accepting pre-orders and they do international shipping, unlike 光南 (Kuang Nan).

EDIT to add:  no pricing available so not available yet for overseas pre-order!  I will update when it is on sales.  

Archived