[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest iheartneiman

Man I really love how this thread moves. Lots of love in this forum! Thanks everyone for sharing and posting. I'm not great with computers so I can't share often but I'm great at complimenting. Haha. These two are really sincere, loyal, and genuine people so I think they'll stay strong even through Seung Gi enlistment. I believe they'll make it! I'm sure Seung Gi thought it through before he asked Yoona out. As for WGM I rather they not join. It'll expose them too much. They're already popular and people are always interested in them so I'm sure we'll hear about them often.

Guest iheartneiman

I know a lot more about yoona and the rest of snsd but I don't know much about Seung Gi other than his personality through 1n2d. I absolutely adore him in there. In fact that's how I got to know him. I started watching almost all of his dramas except for GFB. I couldn't get into it no matter how hard I tried. Do you guys know where I can find more info about him? Thanks in advanced! I appreciate it!

Guest -quiescent

itemprop="name" class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Tahoma, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[Netiz9n] Yoona's views on Dating and Marriage resurfaces

tumblr_inline_myvdwjkcmK1svdx77.jpg

'Entertainment Relay' Yoona “When I have a boyfriend, I want to have a normal date”

(TN: This article was released last November, before the scandal came out) 1. [+80, -7] What kind of man would Yoona marry?? I’m curious and also jealous. 2. [+63, -6] She wants a normal dateㅜ 3. [+59, -6] Yoona has always done volunteer work without anyone knowing. She’s so cool! She’s good natured, and her personality is also likeable. Hope she gets to meet an awesome guy! 4. [+52, -8 She’s really really pretty, and has a bright personality. She’s a woman of ceaseless beauty and humbleness. 5. [+53, -10] Even the way she speaks is beautiful ㅋㅋ  Lee Seunggi & Yoona dating “I want to go on a normal date” (TN: This article was released on the day the scandal came out.) 1. [+70, -6] Out of the celebrities that I like the most, this is the first time they are dating. Have a beautiful love for a long time. 2. [+55, -5] Yoona and Lee Seunggi are such hot couple ㅋㅋ They match each other well. 3. [+54, -7] Lee Seunggi ♡ Yoona. Congratulations. I’m cheering for you. 4. [+48, -4] Aigoo you poor thing. You’re at the prime of your life too!!! Now that its out in the open, do everything that you want to your hearts content! 5. [+34, -2] Ahhh…………… - We found the article cute so we figured we’d translate it. It isn’t meant to be taken very seriously, seeing as how there is a lack in up-votes. cr: Netiz9n 

@-quiescent
Yeah, that's why i chose the pic, it's like a subtle way of saying Seung Gi is with YoonA lol
I think any place other then Korea would work. Though apparently in the first episode of Noona Over Flowers there were quite a lot of fans that recognized Seung Gi randomly on the street. And it was in Istanbul, not exactly a location known for it's Kpop fandom.

Guest sonyeos

Since I read that some people want to know more about Yoona I literally had to make an account to share some of my favorite things about her.
9 reasons we love Yoona!

1. Her image might be as a gentle, perfect kind of girl, but in reality, she's a huge dork who isn't overly concerned about her
    makes funny faces when she laughs.
  2. Along side Saseumi and Goddess, some of her most well known nicknames are Nam/Im Choding--for her pranks and crybaby aegyo--and Alligator Yoon--for her big open-mouthed laugh.  During her trainee days SM had to ask her to stop behaving so much like a boy.
  3. Korea's Ideal Girl loves to stuff her face and alongside Sooyoung is one of the biggest eaters in the group.
  4. She keeps her family and her life as Im Yoon Ah separate from her life as SNSD's Yoona and is very private about her family. She has a father and an older sister, who she always remembers to thank. Her mother apparently left the family when Yoona was still very young. SNSD is one family to her and her biological family is the other--you get the sense that she wants to keep them out of the media's gaze to protect them, just like she protects her members.
  5. She really does love her members. Being the center has a lot of pressure, especially for a group that became as popular and high profile as SNSD. As the center, she gets a lot of screentime and CF requests, etc, but has been quoted several times in articles mentioning that people should ask less exposed members like Hyoyeon (though Hyoyeon had an amazing 2013!!) to their shows instead. After Jessica was pushed by security at a Hong Kong airport, the next time Yoona kept her arms around her to help protect her from the giant crowd. During the Gee days when she was gone a lot for filming, she talked about how much she just hated it, being away from her members and wishing to give up some of her face time for members like Sooyoung and Hyoyeon who didn't get as much. She once forgot to thank her members during an award speech and cried later because she felt so bad. 
  6. Singing isn't her strongest point, and she's the first to admit that. Her voice is a little low for the high pitch of most SNSD's songs but when given lines in her register she sounds good. Dancing is her best talent - shes part of the dancer line and her moves are always
    with few mistakes, as expected of SNSD's center. She's also a good actress with great comedic timing, especially in her most recent drama. Gong Hyo Jin has said before that Yoona is the idol-turned-actress with the most potential
  7. She's respectful and kind, bowing 90 degrees to rookie group APink.
  8. She loves ballads...such as those by "ballad king" Lee Seung Gi :).
  9. Girls love her just as much as boys!

Her sweet and dorky personality is why YoonAddicts and SONEs love her so much and if I had to guess, why Lee Seung Gi likes her too. :) 

Aw, I hope they can go on normal dates.   Maybe once the excitement dies down they'll be able to.  They are so normal doing normal things, I don't think it's going to be that exciting even for the press after awhile you'd think... I hope anyway. 
A little translation...

[ENG] Seunggi is Asked About His ‘Girlfriend’ on Noonas Over Flowers

http://youtu.be/MC4xmcMXZQM

Jan. 3, 2014 – Noonas Over Flowers cut
English: LSGfan, Video: krisbrows8

[seunggi has also come out to do some shopping]

Crew: Get a gift for your mom.  And a gift for your girlfriend!
Seunggi: I’ll have to buy 10.  That store looks like it has petites.

[What is he buying?  Present for mom?  Or present for girlfriend?]

Seunggi: You said that was for 4-5 years old?

[seunggi is buying toddler clothing]

Seunggi: Isn’t this cute?!

[Walking down the street... children's clothing everywhere!]

Seunggi: Toddler clothing is so cute!  I have to buy that! (LOL)
Crew: Who are you giving it to that you’re buying toddler clothing?!
Seunggi: A person I know, their nephew/niece… is so cute looking.

[so cute that Seunggi is totally focused on toddler clothing!]

Seunggi: Look how cute these pants are!

[in the end, a hooded tee and training pants were purchased]

[However... Seunggi was still waiting]
[Waiting over 20 minutes]
[Doesn't seem like JaOak is ever going to come out]

Crew: What if you were shopping with your girlfriend and she wouldn’t come out for this long?
Seunggi: I think now, I’ll have to wait for her. (Aw~~~ that is SO Seunggi!)

http://lsgfan.wordpress.com/2014/01/04/eng-seunggi-is-asked-about-his-girlfriend-on-noonas-over-flowers/#more-70069

Haha I wonder if the clothes are for Yoona's nephew.  I don't know his age.    I remember a couple years ago Lee Soo Geun said Seunggi constantly bought clothes for his kids all the time so he must enjoy buying things.  :x

Guest yoona2007

SNSD's Yoona at the age of 18 already has an adopted child from Africa

Do you know?

Yoona at the age of 18 already has an adopted child from Africa ...

He often gave envelopes and gifts for the child secretly. Until at last it was known and reported by SBS Hope TV. Where the black child are sending video via 3G for Yoona that he misses she and wants to meet. ..

Yoona softly replied "are you okay?" He looked close with that child. Not many who know this, even after the SBS coverage. Yoona might not want this news is too exposed.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jE3H6B2xPuk&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DjE3H6B2xPuk

(Cr: indonesiansoshi.blogspot.com)

And please read http://myung-udon.tumblr.com/post/57772012882/some-things-you-just-dont-know :)

I am thoroughly convinced Seung Gi asked Lee teuk and Eunhyuk if he could go after YoonA

Starts at 4:10

Eunhyuk makes the comment that especially with YoonA, Seung Gi is very quick in approaching girls, implying the he is a player LOL
The whole clip is hilarious because it's Sohee recounting how she bumped into Seung GI at the gym and was embarrassed cause her face was really puffy and she wasn't wearing any makeup.
link and translation provided by the awesome lsgfanhttp://lsgfan.wordpress.com/2011/12/06/wondergirls-sohee-seunggi-talk-things-out-on-strong-heart/

Guest -quiescent

@sonyeos lovely post <3 and yes, girls love her as much as boys. I've been a fan girl of Yoona since 2008! It's been nearly six years now XD

About Seunggi buying a present for a friends nephew. Could it be Yoona's? I know she has a nephew.. But I don't know how old he is.

Guest zane87

yoona2007 said: SNSD's Yoona at the age of 18 already has an adopted child from Africa Do you know? Yoona at the age of 18 already has an adopted child from Africa ... He often gave envelopes and gifts for the child secretly. Until at last it was known and reported by SBS Hope TV. Where the black child are sending video via 3G for Yoona that he misses she and wants to meet. .. Yoona softly replied "are you okay?" He looked close with that child. Not many who know this, even after the SBS coverage. Yoona might not want this news is too exposed. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jE3H6B2xPuk&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DjE3H6B2xPuk (Cr: indonesiansoshi.blogspot.com) And please read http://myung-udon.tumblr.com/post/57772012882/some-things-you-just-dont-know :)