(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest leechalee

sophora said: leechalee said: was back reading the last few pages.... omg you chingus! all that talk about food!

aish "so hungry" now.. but i cant eat anything its 12.45am here lol no eating after dessert :((

Guest spicystrawberry

603724_10152831436445038_932372084_n.jpg
She is really beautiful and is she playing game? What's that?!?!?

EDIT : Can see ?? Have to go GuiGui facebook to get it xD

I wanted to share 3 scenes from BTS video: @BiruAngel made GIFs (Awesome!!) it is posted w/my explanation or summary :D 
It starts with TY bending down towards GG (shaking his left pointer finger hand)2nd scene is btwn TY and camera man, TY has a grin on his face b/c he had just finished teasing/talking to GG about Not loosing His ticket only... 
3rd scene starts with GG looking at TY laughing/giggling... (TY is looking at her)... this is when TY does the pyramid hands/look of you'r up to something..
So, my interpretation of the scenes have to do with how excited TY & GG were even though they only had a couple hours of sleep. (TY=2hrs & GG=1hr)  They were "happy" according to GG and "full of expectations" as per camera man & TY. And as usual, GG was teasing TY about loosing his ticket so he will be stuck in Seoul, and TY noticed that GG has a look/gleam in her eyes... He is saying... I know when you are feeling mischievous, by the gleam in your eyes! ;)...he does the "pyramid-wiggle fingers hands" ;))7%2520ticket1.gif insta.gif
7%2520ticket3.gif7%2520ticket4.gifinsta.gif

GG is such a jokester! She can make mundane tickets into something enjoyable or something to laugh about ;))They are giddy and teasing each other... "play around" while they Wait for their flight out. Remember they said they were at the airport at 6AM on the screen shot, but I suspect they were there earlier...  #-oAnd their flight was scheduled for 8AM or 8:30AM...!! (I would be sleepy) I-) 

Archived