(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest spicystrawberry

My Girl 
73f477c7d98e50_full.jpg
cr : crunchyroll
Genre : Comedy
Reason : Great chemistry - first time watch K-drama with a very goood ending :) 
Taecgui Connection : Male cook well than female + Always get tricks by female + Snow remind them each other = TaecGui

Gakuen Alice / Alice Academy 
tumblr_static_gakuen.alice.full.1182893.

natsumeandgirlyz2ik5.jpg
cr : gabzillaz , dangerousability
Genre : Comedy , Sci-fiction 
Reason : They are adorable couple 
TaecGui connection : Menboong + Girl superb clumsy = TaecGui 

Sweet Spy1133266871lovers5pq.jpg
cr : spcnet
Genre : ActionsReason : Plot interesting - love when drama involve with more than one languageTaecGui Connection : Male speak English well while female can't but have improve a lot because of him and male very protective for the female. 

Guest spicystrawberry

korchick said: My answer to any knowledge regarding "frenchmonster" is Non!..je ne pas. (wow, my high school french is RUSTY... not sure if that's correct) L-) As for Daniel Henney, I have seen him before & agree, he is good looking ;) 
Now, @spicystrawberry,,, who is he?

Guest spicystrawberry

packmule3 said: Wait, @korchick!
You haven't seen his backhug yet.
Gosh! Why is his face so small?!! I had to draw that dumb smiley face like 10 times just to make it fit beside his face. 

Guest spicystrawberry

leechalee said:

It's my first time saw this! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

cr : b8l8
 @spicystrawberry‌ someone mentioned (eons ago) that they misspelt TYs name on that plank ;)) but you can't really see it.... thats an awesome photo aye... (dont you just lalalalove the blog :x )

Guest leechalee

Isn't? TaE ?? lalalalove the blog? O_O @@

=)) I don't understand what you saying *guigui tone*

I just meant "don't you absolutely love the blog" (sorry its how i hear my younger cousins talk keke)

And huh? TaE? They spelt his name Tae yeon ;)) ... **or is it Tac yeon? Lol @korchick‌ we must have the same lens in our glasses :)) **

Guest leechalee

You don't know?!!!

Dennis O'Neil or Dennis Oh. 

Ohhh... I am loosing it... I better go to sleep :P :-S L-)

@korchick‌ i didnt know who he was either... (but i think he was mentioned before...) what is with all these yummy hotties lately?? Are there anymore i should know about?! :)) :))

scale.php?img=Ny8yLzEvNi8xLTM5MzQxMTYtNz

TY I still got your back though lol #TaecGui #fighting!!^^

Drama:   Princess Hours (Goong 2006)
Tone:  Romantic Comedy
TaecGui connection:   ChaeKyeong has a bright personality, spirited, a little bit clumsy, humble ... she also finds the Prince LeeShin's back sexy!49183b52de332.jpg

Drama:   It Started with a Kiss (2005)
Tone:  Romantic ComedyTaecGui connection:   Xiang Qin is a klutz, a bad cook & clumsy ... ZhiShu is an intellectual (genius) ....
it_started_with_a_kiss1.jpg

Drama:   You're Beautiful (2009)
Tone:  Romantic ComedyTaecGui connection:  MiNam is clumsy & kind hearted ....  TaeKyung has his menboong moments too when she threw up on him, she spit in his room trying to put out a fire ....
you-are-beautiful_590x330.jpg?x=b&s=590x

Seriously....
The reason Taecyeon can’t do aegyo well is his timing. 
Look at Guigui here.  She jumps and tugs TY just long enough for him to waver and then she lets go at the right time.
tumblr_mvogfv5feI1shgwsto4_r1_400.gif

Now, compare this with TY here. He swings his head to one side…a little bit too late; Guigui's no longer paying attention to him...
3Cold.gif

So, he had no choice but to boomerang his head all by himself. He couldn't very well leave it dangling like that. Awkward.
4Cold.gif

Comic timing. It's what Guigui has. :)

Lmangla said:drama: full house (2004)
tone: comedy
reason: he called her 'his rice bowl' in both a mocking and loving manner even though she is actually a bad cook...
taecgui connection: poor Taec ate her chicken even though it had no flavour; she is also a bit of a slob who hides stuff behind cushions on sofas...  

bladerunner said:

Lmangla

said:

seeing this new launch of season 2 makes me wonder what it is about a couple that results in shipping and what draws a certain audience to a couple. does the ship gather like-minded folks?

shall we play a little game/experiment? [continuation of our micheseo march]
post your pic of your favourite drama couples (max 3) that you still adore and how they are similar or not to TaecGui....

@bladerunner, @labbit, @biruangel, 
On the Chinese lunar calendar, does Guigui's August 11 birthday fall on a different date? When was her birthday on the Chinese lunar calendar last year? And when will it be this year? 
Her birthyear is 1989. 
Thanks. 

Archived