[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Some of them look like they wanted out of there as soon as they got in. Looking at you Joo Won. Smiling even a fake one won't kill you LOL
JJM overslept? :)) I need to know his secret cause i definitely don't look like that when i oversleep. I am doing it wrong! Lack of sleep is no bueno. I just love BJH's dress. She looked so pretty. OMO my Vampire Prosecutor next to her. Thank God he didn't bring his wife!

Hi everyone! I have been spending so much time trying to find the instrumental song that first comes out when HJW starts to cry in her wedding scene while looking at JJM from afar... I promise that I have searched as much as I could, but I cannot find that song!! Can someone please tell me or send me a link of anything that has to do with that BEAUTIFUL instrumental song?  ^:)^

Sohfloral said: Hi everyone! I have been spending so much time trying to find the instrumental song that first comes out when HJW starts to cry in her wedding scene while looking at JJM from afar... I promise that I have searched as much as I could, but I cannot find that song!! Can someone please tell me or send me a link of anything that has to do with that BEAUTIFUL instrumental song?  ^:)^

hey guys..........
thanks for the pics and video
did anybody else notice the part where Ha ji won was saying her speech at the end
the camera goes to JJM who was smiling and looked like he was talking to himself and said something
it was really cute I don't know how to do a GIF for this part or else I would've posted it here to show that part :x

well someone thought MBC was too busy with the awards that they wouldn't notice them airing their show....LMAO they are like eagles hunting and checking who went against their agreement :))

@CherKell
Thank you very much for the YT link :x  , as soon as I saw it.....
I went to check if it still existed :))
but thankfully it's still there for now :)

Guest sunshine4ever

larabn said: guys I'm sorry if this out of topic for empress ki but this page in soompi is all corrupted for me
not seeing any member beside their comment or pics on top of each other
does any of you have this problem
the weird thing is that this is happening to this page only 450

Guest anjshin

@larabn: i also saw that part of that scene,.and did you also notice the part where jjm gave his speech and then the camera focus to the three, i got an eye to hjw simply waved her hair,. maybe just my imaginations,. correct me if i'm wrong. =)) =))

@larabn: i also saw that part of that scene,.and did you also notice the part where jjm gave his speech and then the camera focus to the three, i got an eye to hjw simply waved her hair,. maybe just my imaginations,. correct me if i'm wrong. =)) =))

On didn't notice that hehe I think not having an empress ki episode has made this awards an empress ki episode for us. ..trying to make a love triangle of our own in the awards lol

i was paying attention to every single interaction between them...and even at one point going omo SN is friends with tanashiri here.....well DUH!!!!!!!! :))

@chrissydiva

Exactly :)) no empress ki syndrome

OMO! Han Ji Hye *facepalm* during that couple question segment. What was she doing? Both guys were like "can you go away with your questions?" especially JJM hahaha He was probably thinking "Yeoja, jinja!"  =))  At least, HJW was just sitting there laughing lol Was our bratty Empress three timing the Emperor? First her crush on the Goryeo King now she is getting her feet washed by another guy in modern clothing? Wae?  :)) I love how BJH laughed when they played her couple segment from ISYG.

Heartiest Congratulations to EK team. Here we are equally proud. thrilled and excited to know that you've managed to bag so many awards.
Thank you so much for bringing so much cheer into our homes with all your wonderful performances! My hope is for 2014 at least EK will push harder for the sake of the whole cast and crews to secure the Best Drama of the year award.
Happy New Year from us in Malaysia.