[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

larabn said: guys I'm sorry if this out of topic for empress ki but this page in soompi is all corrupted for me
not seeing any member beside their comment or pics on top of each other
does any of you have this problem
the weird thing is that this is happening to this page only 450

@CherKell
Thank you ♥ thought there was something wrong with my computer and it has lost it's mind too after seeing HJW win the big award :))

CherKell said: That I would totally understand, since mine had to be rebooted a few times after the show ended.  But it's truly a wonky platform regardless. :P

So 'Empress Ki' smashed the competition to bits with SEVEN AWARDS in all.  Congratulations to everyone associated with the production... but it's back to the sets later this afternoon.  Savor your wins for 12 short hours! :(

MBC1_zps0f21f354.jpg

MBC2_zps2b043166.jpg

MBC4_zps2ff2cd1a.jpg

award1_zps9ad6f373.jpg

MBC5_zpsd1e70f82.jpg
                                                        MBC7_zps9a063ee6.jpg
                                                                 MBC8_zps5b1dc145.png

2014010101000002800166332.jpg

Daesang Winning Smile !
©logo

MBC Drama Awards vs SBS Entertainment Awards

photo387100.jpg

The MBC Acting Awards and SBS Entertainment Awards scored similar viewing percentages.

According to Nielsen Korea, the first and second parts of MBC Entertainment Awards rated 11.3% and 12.5%.

The first and second part of the SBS Drama Awards rated 10.5% and 12.2%. It was beat by MBC in the first round but it caught up quickly in the second round.

KBS 1TV Trot Festival rated 12.2%.

KBS 2TV didn't have an awards show and aired the regular "The Prime Minister and I".

"The Prime Minister and I" increased in percentage as MBC drama "Empress Qi" and SBS "Kind Words" were cancelled on this day". It rated 3.2% more than the previous day's episode of 5.7% with 8.7%.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

Guest Ding Lin

anjshin said:

Read the new on naver regarding JJM.....this is some trivial i understand....

(On couple award segment)

The mc HanJiHye teased: "What About man couple Ji Chang Wook-Jo jin Mo?"JJM: "i want to stop since i did once in film"

(On Top Excellent award Speech)JJM:  "Thank you. It's the first time i did (art)work with MBC so i am really a rookie. I was only hoping for new comer award but i am  given bigger award. Since the drama is not end yet, on the future, i will keep trying to get Seun Nyang till the end..."

And because Soompi is on the fritz right now, I was trying to add to the post above that SBS and MBC plan to file a complaint against KBS2 for airing their regularly-scheduled programming when there has been an 'agreement-in-principle' in place to not do so for years now.  This should get interesting, so stay tuned!  :-q

good morning guys!!!! I only got 5 hours sleep.. and the 1st thing I did when I woke up is this!!! open my tablet and login in soompi.... hahhaahaha... I am still in cloud nine for all the awards the EK got and specially for HJW....

happy new year guys... 

LMAO A complaint? Where is my popcorn? I thought it was weird that they went from "no show this week" to "oh maybe just one". Well if they had a network "agreement" set between the three of them then KBS tried to pull a fast one since their show is trailing behind.

LOL JJM looked so laid back in his chair either thinking of a bed to sleep or wanting a cigarette. :))

chrissydiva said: LMAO A complaint? Where is my popcorn? I thought it was weird that they went from "no show this week" to "oh maybe just one". Well if they had a network "agreement" set between the three of them then KBS tried to pull a fast one since their show is trailing behind. LOL JJM looked so laid back in his chair either thinking of a bed to sleep or wanting a cigarette. :))

Watching the whole enchilada again and catching all these cute little moments!!!  Here's Joo Jin-mo giving the thumbs-up to Park Hae-mi while she sings "Besame mucho" to him...

vlcsnap-00004_zpscb9f9415.jpg

And then she throws the rose at him while the whole front row collapses in giggles!!!  PRICELESS.

vlcsnap-00005_zpsbc4317ee.jpg

For those of you who don't remember that long ago, Park Hae-mi played Sae-wa's mother in "Smile, Donghae," so she and Changwook-ah go waaaay back.  That's probably why he couldn't keep a straight face throughout her whole performance!!!  =))

vlcsnap-00010_zpsf828c23d.jpg

My Precious must have also approved of the performance, because we get to see The Tongue in action!!! :D

For those who like TaHwan's side-kick Eunuchs ~ Junho (Kim Junsu's fraternal twin brother) tweeted this just a bit ago -
2013한해를 마무리지으며 그동안의 일본활동들이 주마등처럼 스쳤다..그중에서 가장행복했고 기억에 남는 순간은!일본 최고의가수!하마사키 아유미 누나와했던 사이타마 스테이지...
내 가수 활동안에서 최고의 순간은 
바로 이날이었던거같다.내년이면 벌써 데뷔5년차..
2014년은 배우 김무영으로서 다시한번 신인으로돌아가 열심히 힘내볼것이다.가수JUNO는 잠시 안녕...^^GOOGLE TRANSLATION: Meanwhile, the finish of the year 2013 in Japan activities smiled hit me like a kaleidoscope.Among them the most happy and memorable moments!
The best singer in Japan! ... Ayumi Hamasaki sister had stage Saitama
The best moment in my singing activities I was just like this day.
Debut next year, 5 years already.Once again in 2014 as a rookie actor gimmuyoung hard Come back to see.Hi singer JUNO for a moment ... ^ ^https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruWBiO3GqBg&feature=youtube_gdata_player