(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

sometimes no matter how pro they are....they should honestly rest too but i understand their dedications towards their works...this will hike up another notch of respect for them....they should shouted for Taec to sit down :) 

agree!...they are also human being..totally understand their dedications towards their jobs, but if the body really can sustain it, no point forcing. I am sure loyal fans will understand that. Hmm...i also hope that fans will shout out asking Taec to go rest. Like what i mentioned earlier, i am really worried that Taec might pass out on stage...poor him... :(( imagine when you are not feeling well and you still need to smile and pretend you are enjoying yourself, gosh!!...i dont think i can do that. if i am sick, you'd better leave me alone! Anyway, do get well soon Taec!...

Fans Account in Arena Tour, Tokyo.  140318   cr: KuntiSaptowrini & SalTaec 

Yea, Taec is still coughing.  Staff even took him back stage during games time (to rest I guess).  Only after the games session was over did he come back on stage.  
At one point he was not talking at all and Jun K. put his arm around him.  
A staff brought a chair over for Taec to sit on. 
Taec explained his solo while standing.  Becoz he was talking in a very low voice, members are responding to him in low voices.  Khun suddenly talked to him in a high pitch voice.  LOL
Taec sat on the runway, while they're singing 10 out of 10 but he's still doing the hand movement.
A chair was brought out for Taec to sit on.  He's sitting at the centre stage while the rest of the members are singing 'Hands Up' & dancing around him. 
proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv

Guest lok2ming

2ecfc51f4134970ada8c299297cad1c8a6865da8
(Pics are sent from my friend...I dunno where she finds...)

Taec is tryig his best to perform on the stage...

guigui...will you go to take care your oppa first??!

Guest leechalee

perhaps TY needs
a massagetumblr_mulfn5RWqN1shgwsto4_r2_400.gif

something light to eat since he's not feeling well1017492_10152965862990038_919567923_n1_zps9c3b40dd.jpg

a hot cuppa 9788346275_b7a86f1f90_o.jpg

and just lay in bed and relax til he feels bettertumblr_mqq746q8qo1s5sfuuo2_r1_500.jpg

credit: @BiruAngel, @angleangie, TG Blog and whoever else :)
get well soon TY!

@korchick @minwooluv78 ~ could you translate this?

this was posted on OkCat's twitter (no image) at about 9 PM KST: 저녁을 정말 많이 먹었다냥 흐어..배부르다냥..크어
also just for reference, no time difference between Korea time and Japan time ~ they are in the same timezone...

Lmangla said: @korchick @minwooluv78 ~ could you translate this?

this was posted on OkCat's twitter (no image) at about 9 PM KST: 저녁을 정말 많이 먹었다냥 흐어..배부르다냥..크어
also just for reference, no time difference between Korea time and Japan time ~ they are in the same timezone...

minwooluv78 said: Lmangla said: @korchick @minwooluv78 ~ could you translate this?

comment spam!

Screenshot_2013-12-30-21-23-28.png
cr: b8l8

thought #1 ~ how wide was that couch? he looks like he is almost sliding off which means he has to scoot even closer to her...
thought #2 ~ would have been pretty funny/interesting if he did almost slide off the couch and ended up falling on her.... :D

comment spam!

Screenshot_2013-12-31-08-17-39.png
thought #1 ~ how many times did he carry her? it was 15 episodes and was it 3 times?
thought #2 ~ someone please explain -- do other WGM grooms do this or is this a Taec specialty? maybe he just reallllllllly liked carrying her....

comment spam!

Screenshot_2014-01-08-08-06-04.png

thought #1 ~ we have seen this before but still can't help saying it once more.. see how her hands have curled on the back of his neck?
thought #2 ~ is he laughing because this is so uncomfortable or is he enjoying her hands on the back of his neck?
thought #3 ~ didn't he say something about his neck being very sensitive... does that extend to the back of his neck?
thought #2 ~ there are no covers on the pillows... won't that be kind of uncomfortable to lie on?

comment spam!

Screenshot_2014-01-09-01-31-48.png

thought #1 ~ what kind of hairstyle/braid is that? looks nice and rather difficult to do unless you have someone else do it for you...
thought #2 ~ he is not posing at this point. is he looking at her? what was he thinking here?

comment spam!

Screenshot_2014-01-09-01-40-55.png

thought #1 ~ polka dot!! ♥
thought #2 ~ interesting he described her as "unique"; he just met her and he has already concluded that she is unique? so how did she compare to the other WGM brides? did she stand out that much?

comment spam!

Screenshot_2014-01-09-01-39-28.png

thought #1 ~ wonder how GuiGui felt... she was being her variety self and created a comic situation by demanding polka dot's coat. he gave it to her but wonder if she felt a bit silly/exposed/vulnerable after doing that since it is the first time she is meeting his friends of his..
thought #2 ~ even as he is laughing with his friends, there is Taec being possessive with his hand on her back and in a sense having her back from any funny reactions from his friends...

comment spam!

Screenshot_2013-12-31-09-14-56.png

thought #1 ~ what is GO saying here about Taec? and how would GO know this?
thought #2 ~ GO is like those friends who remember all the stupid things that you said while a little tipsy and wait for the right opportunity to reveal...
thought #3 ~ why does GO think GuiGui needs to know this?

Guest leechalee

Lmangla said: comment spam!

thought #1 ~ we have seen this before but still can't help saying it once more.. see how her hands have curled on the back of his neck?
thought #2 ~ is he laughing because this is so uncomfortable or is he enjoying her hands on the back of his neck?
thought #3 ~ didn't he say something about his neck being very sensitive... does that extend to the back of his neck?
thought #2 ~ there are no covers on the pillows... won't that be kind of uncomfortable to lie on?

Archived