[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

tessieroo said: Ahahaha
I truly can't think of any reason SN would be outside the Palace, riding on a horse with her arrows. Nor can I think of any reason Ki-Se would suddenly be choking. 
Is this a plot by MBC to drive us all insane? 2overreaction_1.gif   

Guest missred123

Don't underestimate TH. He is like TN in a lot of ways. Especially, when they don't get what they want. He will try to get rid of WY.

@missred123 - 
I just pictured TH screaming and hiding in horror over the mouse so I doubt he would be able to handle killing WY. (he also kinda turned away in disgust at that prisoner who killed himself) If he were to plan killing WY, you can bet someone else would do it for him.  =))

Guest minnie0103

@eunsuhae About the lovey-dovey moments, a single kiss, or a caress on the forehead... MAYBE there will be, but they didn't include it in the preview. It's possible. Who knows? :\">

@roshan90 It also came to my mind that Wang Yoo might be talking to Ta Hwan or to other person when he asked, "Will you be able to kill El Temur?" And perhaps, it's also possible that when Ta Hwan said something like, "Kill Wang Yoo"... it's a part of their plan. It's so illogical to kill someone just because of jealousy.

I don't know! This is driving me nuts! @-) Somehow, I want January 6 to come sooner, but... but that ends my Christmas break. Sigh. :(

Guest roshan90

@tessieroo Yes I also think the same. And also I cannot think that he means it for real too. If he orders it for real, Its really bad for his character.. We can all say he is the same as Tanashri then. I hope he wont be blinded by jealousy or anger.

@tessieroo @minnie0103
This is "Telepathy Day" LOL I also dont think Tahwan ordered it for real @minnie0103

Guest minnie0103

" Hey, fans! Don't think of me too much! If Seung Nyang is the Jackal, then I'm the Cat with nine lives. I won't die easily. Poison? It's nothing! And besides, Seung Nyang will be the one who will kill me, right, writers? " ~Yours truly, El Temur's favorite son, Dang Ki Se :))

viewimage.php?id=28b0c034e0c12b&no=29bcc

=)) =))

Guest roshan90

I am going to sleep now. I would say thanks again to all the chingus here. For reading my opinions too though they were different from yours and also thanks for being this open-minded.. Fortunately Most of you are mature and that would have started a war at another thread Hee. And I also dont mind about different opinions. :D
Annyeong~~

tZwsgwR.jpg?1
we don't get a kiss or anything but how about a sweet momment of WY checking up on SN and taking care of her himself :x

ifHdqTv.png?1
I think this stare is after he realizes SN has gone out of the palace to fight
knFa8hv.png?1
omo she looks really tired :( wish the poison will not only choke dangkise but put him on fire too :-w

credits for the screencaps go to HaJiWonHwatu Facebook