(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Wait a second...
@korchick would you mind translating this? I think this is what the baidu people were referring to in @labbit's post: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27112783/#Comment_27112783
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1fzhs0_140310-47_shortfilms

Taecyeon was clearly shown picking that placard from the set at 1:32. And his segment came at 2:40. He burst out laughing after delivering his (corny?) line At 3:30, he was arguing about the ranking and he wanted his to be placed 3rd.At 3:57, his turn to explain came.  
Thanks!!!! 

@labbit, the baidu people went a little overboard connecting the star with TY. :)  All the 2PM boys had a star behind them when they were delivering their explanation.  Not just Taecyeon. kekeke. 

labbit

said: In one of show 2pm attended sometime early this year in Japan..I think Taecyeon chose message meaning I will dream about you? Can someone translate the Korean and Japanese word on the banner to confirm, pleaseeeee....On 2nd pic coincidentally Taec background had a very large star

:)

Can we relate Guigui post today about sleeping and dreaming and connect to her reply to Taecyeon message

:)

Guest labbit

packmule3 said: Wait a second...
@korchick would you mind translating this? I think this is what the baidu people were referring to in @labbit's post: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27112783/#Comment_27112783
Taecyeon was clearly shown picking that placard from the set at 1:32. And his segment came at 2:40. He burst out laughing at delivering his (corny? line) At 3:30, he was arguing about the ranking and he wanted his to be placed 3rd.At 3:57, his turn to explain came.  
Thanks!!!! 

@labbit, the baidu people went a little overboard connecting the star with TY. :)  All the 2PM boys had a star behind them when they were delivering their explanation.  Not just Taecyeon. kekeke. 

1920333_818520418162997_1575373704_n.jpg0kad.jpg1013207_305430829601295_785591206_n.png10012520_10151857106331157_184038076_n.j

@spicystrawberry did a superb job in connecting the sweaters... can say that we can all be happily delu here. why? according to studies, the human eye can see about 10 million colours. even the crayola crayons company has 133 colours for its crayons! in other words, there are a LOT of options for okcat to choose ~ not just the 3 that was chosen for the poster...

so question: why were these 3 specific colours chosen? we know! we know! we know!

:D

Guest tamah

@Lmangla thanks for the tips. found the page, didn't know I'm that way behind. I figuire I better reply right now before the next weekend, more catch up.  I'll take option#3.

From your post,

if you are a weekend poster like @tamah, no problems, this is micheseo march week!
you can do all three options or just one. even if you are not a regular poster, do join us for micheseo march week. don't forget to label your post as "micheseo march. happy!" so me and @b8l8 can catalog it easier for the blog.

option 3:
silent type like @burger78 or @torreydinh? no worries
what to do: change your profile to a bird. then simply post your display profile bird next to a picture of cat. the caption will be "tweet. meow. hearts"
@korchick already has a bird in her profile pic thanks to her son Jared. if you are especially attached to your profile pic and do not wish to change, you can just a picture of a bird and a picture of cat side by side.

Title: MICHESEO MARCH HAPPY!
Avatar caption:  "tweet. meoow. hearts"

This weekend I've learned a new cute word, "CHUMI".

I noticed on some of the posts and one comment posted on packmule3 post : OPERATION: BURYING A POST what does this mean? A TG ship mission card?

TO everyone, thanks for all the cute, interesting, and amazing art works. Fully enjoyed.  I'll see everyone next weekend.  Have a wonderful week.

Guest cutecatandchick

packmule3 said:

cutecatandchick

said:

packmule3

said:

cutecatandchick

said:

korchick

said: @

BiruAngel

said:

OkCat Twitter on Mon, Mar 10 at 8.41am (KST: 9.41am)Caption

:  

OKCAT MORNING♡ 햇살이 따뜻해서 상쾌한 월요일 아침이라냥! 조금 춥지만..주인님들 이번 주도 홧팅! 냐냥냐냥! Translation: OKCAT MORNING햇살이 따뜻해서 상쾌한 월요일 아침이라냥! Sunburst/sunshine is warm and refreshing this Monday morning nyang!
조금 춥지만..주인님들 이번 주도 홧팅! 냐냥냐냥! Even though it is a bit cold.. Masters/Owners, 'Fighting' for this week too! Nah-nyang nah-nyang!

Lmangla

said:

comment spam!

cr: b8l8

thought #1 ~ was his hand on her shoulder or her neck?
thought #2 ~ did they have an accidental kiss? is that why she let go of the jujube and taec got pretty much the whole jujube? :P

what do you folks think? @spicystrawberry @bouquet78 @akasia @chinlylin and others?

cr: b8l8

Guest rose999

Our Night crawler out for a midnight snack @ Mickey D's???
(Fan pic on Mar. 11, 2014 midnight)
dff2056d55fbb2fb55eb0ca44d4a20a44723dc6438155363f6246b6024cee6c2e9f81a4c500fa264
(cr: confright) I speculate that 6am or 7am is their morning call and 11pm or 12 pm is night call to each other. 

spicystrawberry said: Muhahhahaha - so @Lmangla encourage me to post some games here :P Sorry for loooooooooong post =)) And Fighting!

Well, supposedly if you've seen over 85 films, you have no life. Mark the ones you've seen. There are over 270 films on this list. Put X's next to the films you've seen, add them up, change the header adding your number, and click post at the bottom. Have fun!

CONCLUSION - Movies, I sooo have life! LOL 

Guest rose999

Lmangla said:

@spicystrawberry did a superb job in connecting the sweaters... can say that we can all be happily delu here. why? according to studies, the human eye can see about 10 million colours. even the crayola crayons company has 133 colours for its crayons! in other words, there are a LOT of options for okcat to choose ~ not just the 3 that was chosen for the poster...

so question: why were these 3 specific colours chosen? we know! we know! we know!

:D

@

labbit

packmule3

said:

Taecyeon was clearly shown picking that placard from the set at 1:32. And his segment came at 2:40. He burst out laughing at delivering his (corny? line) At 3:30, he was arguing about the ranking and he wanted his to be placed 3rd.At 3:57, his turn to explain came.  

[size=2]

@BiruAngel also commented & gave a link to see this video :)*I will post translation on bottom portion of this post*

[/size]

packmule3 said:

cutecatandchick

said:

packmule3

said:

cutecatandchick

said:

korchick

BiruAngel

said:

OkCat Twitter on Mon, Mar 10 at 8.41am (KST: 9.41am)Caption

:  

OKCAT MORNING♡ 햇살이 따뜻해서 상쾌한 월요일 아침이라냥! 조금 춥지만..주인님들 이번 주도 홧팅! 냐냥냐냥! Translation: OKCAT MORNING햇살이 따뜻해서 상쾌한 월요일 아침이라냥! Sunburst/sunshine is warm and refreshing this Monday morning nyang!
조금 춥지만..주인님들 이번 주도 홧팅! 냐냥냐냥! Even though it is a bit cold.. Masters/Owners, 'Fighting' for this week too! Nah-nyang nah-nyang!

Archived