(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

packmule3 said: bouquet78 said:

comment spam!

cr: b8l8

thought #1 ~ was his hand on her shoulder or her neck?
thought #2 ~ did they have an accidental kiss? is that why she let go of the jujube and taec got pretty much the whole jujube? :P

what do you folks think? @spicystrawberry @bouquet78 @akasia @chinlylin and others?

cr: b8l8

Guest queencece

Let me see if I can explain what I mean. I guessed I want to thank for all you guys especially Biruangel who connected the dots between Teacyeon and Guigui by using their timeline on the facebook and etc.
As for the Link, it is just something my friend had send me for a laugh and I wanted to share with you guys since I had so much laugh on this site. The link is about 2 guys who did a towel dance in front of an audience without losing the towel. I just thought that it is quite entertaining so I want to share with you guys however I am really not sure about whether it has bug on it. Is there a way to tell?

Guest spicystrawberry

=)) =)) =)) was searching for Taecyeon Pink Sweater, who knows! I saw this :D
1370800919-930227964.gif

hahahahahahahaha

cr : easthsu pixnet

@BiruAngel said: OkCat Twitter on Mon, Mar 10 at 8.41am (KST: 9.41am)Caption :  OKCAT MORNING♡ 햇살이 따뜻해서 상쾌한 월요일 아침이라냥! 조금 춥지만..주인님들 이번 주도 홧팅! 냐냥냐냥! Translation: OKCAT MORNING햇살이 따뜻해서 상쾌한 월요일 아침이라냥! Sunburst/sunshine is warm and refreshing this Monday morning nyang!
조금 춥지만..주인님들 이번 주도 홧팅! 냐냥냐냥! Even though it is a bit cold.. Masters/Owners, 'Fighting' for this week too! Nah-nyang nah-nyang!

queencece

said: Let me see if I can explain what I mean. I guessed I want to thank for all you guys especially Biruangel who connected the dots between Teacyeon and Guigui by using their timeline on the facebook and etc.

As for the Link, it is just something my friend had send me for a laugh and I wanted to share with you guys since I had so much laugh on this site. The link is about 2 guys who did a towel dance in front of an audience without losing the towel. I just thought that it is quite entertaining so I want to share with you guys however I am really not sure about whether it has bug on it. Is there a way to tell?

packmule3 said:

DwiL

said: hellow.. im newbie of taecgui lovers from indonesia,  (sorry if my english not really good ,,i'll try the best)..im so excited when i found this forum. ..btw,,i have one question in my mind.. when i saw gui wearing the black bracelet which is same with taec's mine.. i think taec gave her bracelet couple ..and when i watch wgm again and again until iam sure that gui wear that bracelet since episode 15 when they in tent to say goodbye.. so clearly guigui wearing that bracelet,, because before that when they in train,, guigui not wear that black bracelet.. do you all guys think same with me?

Guest spicystrawberry

Found this...gosh I remember that last few days - I carry this type of camera, DSLR camera for like...eight hours, outdoor, sunny day. Sweating and tiring O_O And imagine, GuiGui small body @@ - she look so ipuda! :D 
tumblr_mo3vvh8nbe1ql9nn5o5_500.jpg

cr : as tagged 

Archived