(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest sophora

Seems this has not been posted here yet:OKCAT Twitter on Sat, Mar 08 11.31pm (KST: Sun, Mar 09 12.31am) as per @BiruAngel 's post

Caption: 눈이 온다냥! 눈이 올 땐, 옥캣송 클스마스버전! 흰 눈이 내려요~~~MEOW! he also posted link to video below

First time posting OCKAT twitter, hope it's in the right format... @BiruAngel could you please kindly check the time?  gomawo kamsahamnida :)

I don't mean to be captain obvious, but I can't help it if someone else is...check out his 'chumi' at 0.07  :))
Happy 1700 page!

Edited to change the time stamp.  Previous time was incorrect.  Changed as per @BiruAngel 's post below.  Thank you, BiruAngel :)http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27106357/#Comment_27106357

Guest tamah

Weekend is here again. Wow, what's happening?

I can't believe we have reached the 1700th page already within one week.  CONGRADULATION !!!!!  Thanks for all that celebration pictures.

Now I'm going into lurking mode to back read.

Games? Is @Angelangie starting a new riddle game again looser becomes a giraffe, but this time a chick or a bird? Or is this @korchick idea because she has a chick in her avatar? And then I see cats too, huh?  I guess the cat represent OKcat or Taec and he is  birdwatching? Something to that point. Since I'm not good with this game, I'll just bow my head and take my lost, changed my avatar to a bird and cat, temporarily from Tom and Jerry to Syvester and Tweety. As you know Guigui (Tweety) is an expert in trolling Taec (Syvester).

My question for the day, did Taec and Guigui elope?

Guest tamah

Since I'm such a non-teckie person I couldn't upload a gif nor a picture to send your way, however try to picture a huge bright yellow smiley face  :-j   sunflower with its chubby finger-like petals spreading wide open and waving at you with a message saying,

Dear @Pluie625,

As you rest and heal from your surgery,  I'm sending you A GET WELL BLESSING
      and warm thoughts for a quick and speedy recovery, so get well Soon!!!

Cheers,
    from a looney tunes character aboard this TG ship

Guest tamah

angelangie said: tamah said: Games? Is @Angelangie starting a new riddle game again looser becomes a giraffe, but this time a chick or a bird? Or is this @korchick idea because she has a chick in her avatar? And then I see cats too, huh?  I guess the cat represent OKcat or Taec and he is  birdwatching? Something to that point. Since I'm not good with this game, I'll just bow my head and take my lost, changed my avatar to a bird and cat, temporarily from Tom and Jerry to Syvester and Tweety. As you know Guigui (Tweety) is an expert in trolling Taec (Syvester).

My question for the day, did Taec and Guigui elope?

@minwooluv78 and @korchick, 
Would you please translate these two posters? I believe @BiruAngel posted a couple but we forgot to translate them.  Thanks! February 6 is the anniversary of their first meeting.
Poster 1.  OkCat Facebook on Thu, Feb 6 at 2.35pm
Caption :  ENJOY SHOPPING-! MEOW-! OkCat Twitter on Thu, Feb 6 at 2.34pm
Caption :  으으으으으으! 옥캣이는 지름신과 씨름중! 하지만 졌다냥...dvd 구매에 한창인 옥캣..주인님들은 어떠시냐옹? 냐냐냥!   BfxWugvIUAE-RRz.jpg
And what's the word he highlighted in yellow? 
Poster 2. OKCat Twitter on Fri, Feb 7 at 1:13Pm 맛점하셨냐옹? 옥캣이는 오랜만에 시장을 가보았다냥~냐냥냐냥! pic.twitter.com/Xdzabr6aqiBf1_4PICQAADwo1.jpg

Poster 3. OKCat Facebook Monday Jan 13, at 10:30PMCaption: OKCAT wanna be your 'REAL FRIEND'. 
1501822_786896617992044_1401623729_n.jpg

Thanks so much. No rush. Take your time... Here are two of my favorite things: roses and a wheelbarrow.a7e6ddfb072b35b88f2f387d9bf83e47.jpg

Guest bibidep

Wow we already up to level 1700.....so fast, happy jump. I don't have my desktop I can't post any picture or make a normal comment that I like to make....haizzzzz. My internet had trouble for the last few days....I just don't know what else is going to happen next hahaha. My prayer go to all the families that had people on the airplane #370......so sad.......but that's life.......one day you alive never know what the next day will be. So Taec and GuiGui.....make sure you enjoy what ever you can together with each other as much as you want. When both of you happy we will be happy too. Look at the English words Taec wrote on the bottom right corner of the picture that he put his pen between his nose and his lip.....he said he is thankful because the work he do and the things he want to do they all flow in to a positive direction. Good for you Taec!!!! I just wonder what are the things he want to do??? Is that include someone (GuiGui) he love and want to marry her soon too??? I don't know how often he used English in his message for a Korean magazine photoshoot but this one he wrote in English.

sophora

said:

Seems this has not been posted here yet:OKCAT Twitter on Sun, Mar 09 1.31am (KST)Caption: 눈이 온다냥! 눈이 올 땐, 옥캣송 클스마스버전! 흰 눈이 내려요~~~MEOW! he also posted link to video below
First time posting OCKAT twitter, hope it's in the right format... @BiruAngel could you please kindly check the time?  gomawo kamsahamnida :)
I don't mean to be captain obvious, but I can't help it if someone else is...check out his 'chumi' at 0.07  :))Happy 1700 page!

Guest bibidep

@BiruAngel‌: You didn't know why he posted this video again........I thought someone posted something a bout CHU...MI = Kiss and a single ROSE = I love you.....so the video is the answer from somebody to someone hahaha, with the eyes closed kiss.

bibidep

said: @BiruAngel‌: You didn't know why he posted this video again........I thought someone posted something a bout CHU...MI = Kiss and a single ROSE = I love you.....so the video is the answer from somebody to someone hahaha, with the eyes closed kiss.

Guest lok2ming

BiruAngel said:

sophora

said:

Seems this has not been posted here yet:OKCAT Twitter on Sun, Mar 09 1.31am (KST)Caption: 눈이 온다냥! 눈이 올 땐, 옥캣송 클스마스버전! 흰 눈이 내려요~~~MEOW! he also posted link to video below
I don't mean to be captain obvious, but I can't help it if someone else is...check out his 'chumi' at 0.07  :))Happy 1700 page!

Guest bibidep

@lok2ming‌: I don't know much a bout secret code but with that I just guess somebody missed someone again....and yesterday was a woman day...may be the single rose came from GuiGui's new admirer so he sent something so late for someone to see it....I just check the video again and all I see are kiss and naked arms and shoulders hahaha....too much for me to see hahaha.....I..I'm not use to see all those white meat from the man. Oh I think he wrote something a bout snow again...we have to wait for our dictionary expert to translate the title caption words for us first.

Archived