(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bladerunner

Happy 1st Year Wedding Anniversary, my Taecgui couple!
In your 2nd, 3rd or 10th or more Anniversary , I will still be here with all the soompi TG family.
DaeBak!DAEBAK!
Back to lurking mode!awesome.gif

Guest chocolateicecreamcupcake

cutecatandchick said: Mianheyo if i repost this vid. But wacthing this vid makes me happy n thanksfull being here.  Cr : 李小文 Ps : 
if the link doesnt works, could someone help me to make it works? Thank you :x
MOD Edit :) Thank you for helping me :D

GuiGui Facebook on Thu, Mar 6 at 5.00pm (KST: 6.00pm)Caption :  pepper's 陪著我拍戲,好幸福。   Translation :  pepper's keeps me company during filming, very happy (blissful).
GuiGui Weibo on Thu, Mar 6 at 5.02pm (KST: 6.02pm)Caption :  Pepper's ee80a2.png 1932371_10153937191870038_1859523699_n.j

Guest cannakat

Happy first wedding anniversary Taec and Gui!
Loving all the photos and videos everyone is sharing! So good!!
and hello to everyone who decided to delurk, great decision!!

Here's another video found on youtube. This is made for Feb 4 anniversary, but fits spirit of today.

Guest lok2ming

BiruAngel said: GuiGui Facebook on Thu, Mar 6 at 5.00pm (KST: 6.00pm)Caption :  pepper's 陪著我拍戲,好幸福。   Translation :  pepper's keeps me company during filming, very happy (blissful).
GuiGui Weibo on Thu, Mar 6 at 5.02pm (KST: 6.02pm)Caption :  Pepper's ee80a2.png 1932371_10153937191870038_1859523699_n.j

@sophora ~ am cringing like you since this vid & song was so incredibly mushy.. but sometimes we can admit that we are all really coconuts (hard on the outside, soft and sweet on the inside)

green-coconut-250x250.png

EDIT: just saw @cannakat also posted the same vid; no worries. editing to remove the vid from mine... 
P.S ~ check out the scenes from 3.55 to 4.29; was this in the jdvd? don't remember seeing this. at the pool, he helps her put on the robe while she is yapping away. rather sweet the way he does it...
:x

@chocolateicecreamcupcake -- do check out this MV vid; has lots of scenes from the jdvd (aquarium, cave cafe, pool, housewarming)
my fav scene was at 2.20 where they both have a "I know" chat.. found it cute. @biruangel/ gil_noona -- can we have a gif/comic strip of that?

cr: 李小文

Guest sophora

Lmangla

said:

@sophora ~ am cringing like you since this vid & song was so incredibly mushy.. but sometimes we can admit that we are all really coconuts (hard on the outside, soft and sweet on the inside)

EDIT: just saw @cannakat also posted the same vid; no worries. editing to remove the vid from mine... 
P.S ~ check out the scenes from 3.55 to 4.29; was this in the jdvd? don't remember seeing this. at the pool, he helps her put on the robe while she is yapping away. rather sweet the way he does it...

Guest cannakat

Lmangla said: @sophora ~ am cringing like you since this vid & song was so incredibly mushy.. but sometimes we can admit that we are all really coconuts (hard on the outside, soft and sweet on the inside)

Guest cannakat

bluemoonrising said: Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary Taecyeon and GuiGui! :x 

and cheers to our TaecGui ship too, sailing strong and steady together :x 

Edited to add: For those who don't drink, have a pudding please :P 

picture spam!
11244164873_5c4d08f843_o.png
cr: b8l8

check out the last commandments on this pic:
Taec: give at least one compliment a day
thought: at least one? such a surprising thing for a guy to ask.. what kind of compliments does he want?

GuiGui: enjoy every meal that the wife prepares for you and always thank and praise her by saying "it's really delicious or my wife is the best"
thought: she knows she is a bad cook but she wants her hubby to pretend that it is delicious.. ha ha.. me guessing that Taec will end up doing the cooking or they will just hire a cook /eat out....

for the PA club:
see GuiGui 2nd rule: scratch any itchy spots. (back, neck, or wherever else)
thought: ahem! PA club's minds will now go on overdrive...

Archived