[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

JOSIEvang said: UGGGGgghhhhhh DXI'm such a WangYoo- SeungNyang shipper but these damn Tahwan-Seungnyang moments are just too damn cute!!!! On top of that I pity him since everyone gots eyes on Wangyoo now, we all know why~bit ugghhhh, I can feel the conversion.... -.- I shall raise my white flag as a neutral for now....

hey everyone
I'm replaying the episode over and over again lool
specially the soccer match between TH and SN
the old SN is back finally!!!!
and at TH smelling her handkerchief.......why is sniffing spreading through all of SN's admirers 8-}
I guess SN uses a really good perfume lool
first it was creepy admirer sniffing her
and now it's TH sniffing her handkerchief which surprisingly smells good despite it's use
next after WY pushes her away he will sniff her arrow or sword since he is the non romantic type here

So LP is in her room puking all day.........poor TH I wanted someone to cheer for him in the game
since SN is all the little mermaid who got out of the water to meet her prince while tanashiri is being ursela eying the prince

I don't think a kiss were she is sleeping like a log of wood is going to be romantic
maybe when he says the mistake you made....maybe she puked lool
but I think it will be one of those shona!!!! and bam TH doesn't kiss but gets frustrated and leaves
so did SN join the club of drinking when her love leaves her too
seriously these mens' bad habits are contagious...sniffing...drinking 8-}
next it will be SN asking TH to clean her feet or to blow her nose for her too   @-)

lightitup said: I'm halfway through the newest episode and I'm feeling impatient :/ I don't know if it has to do with watching so many thrill-filled and fast-paced dramas/movies last week that makes me want this show to quickly get on with whatever they are planning to do. There are so many TH-SN filler moments that I'm wondering if their loveline is still insufficiently established. Most viewers GET IT that there is an unrequited love there. It's been there since episode 7, or earlier. I don't think the writers need to keep hammering in the point through imagination scenes and lame/forced reasons for interaction. Honestly, the constant change in tone makes me kinda confused (and I think that is mostly the director's fault).
And one thing I don't understand about the WY-SN relationship (actually, I don't understand many things about the drama and why some plot points had to be there) is his reason for looking for her at the start of the episode. Last episode, he obviously thought SN was the most suitable candidate to help him with the blood letter so he went to find her. And then halfway through their conversation he told her not to get involved and I'm just like HUH?!?! 
Plus I'm getting increasingly frustrated with the lack of action in the palace. There have been few developments for 40 minutes of the episode. No El Temur, no Empress Dowager-Tanashiri bitchfights - just more TH-SN filler moments, a lame excuse (the dinner) to bring all the leads together and a pretty useless football practice which I don't see a point in. The director is obviously just mishmashing several plot points but his poor attempt has the episode all over the place. Sigh I hope there will be more action from here on, or else I'm going to lose steam from catching this show every week like I used to :( 

larabn said: @tessieroo
yep they are both being male awkward now
well at least TH has let her play soccer with him
and pour her sad heart into something other than tea serving so she can feel worth it
but WY is really annoying today
all he did was offer her his robe (yuan coat whatever)
but then when he has a chance to see her no I miss you or I hate you even would be better at least it's feelings
it's all neutral feelings like it's the first time they've met
I would love if the three of them had an arrow match again

lightitup said: I'm halfway through the newest episode and I'm feeling impatient :/ I don't know if it has to do with watching so many thrill-filled and fast-paced dramas/movies last week that makes me want this show to quickly get on with whatever they are planning to do. There are so many TH-SN filler moments that I'm wondering if their loveline is still insufficiently established. Most viewers GET IT that there is an unrequited love there. It's been there since episode 7, or earlier. I don't think the writers need to keep hammering in the point through imagination scenes and lame/forced reasons for interaction. Honestly, the constant change in tone makes me kinda confused (and I think that is mostly the director's fault).
And one thing I don't understand about the WY-SN relationship (actually, I don't understand many things about the drama and why some plot points had to be there) is his reason for looking for her at the start of the episode. Last episode, he obviously thought SN was the most suitable candidate to help him with the blood letter so he went to find her. And then halfway through their conversation he told her not to get involved and I'm just like HUH?!?! 
Plus I'm getting increasingly frustrated with the lack of action in the palace. There have been few developments for 40 minutes of the episode. No El Temur, no Empress Dowager-Tanashiri bitchfights - just more TH-SN filler moments, a lame excuse (the dinner) to bring all the leads together and a pretty useless football practice which I don't see a point in. The director is obviously just mishmashing several plot points but his poor attempt has the episode all over the place. Sigh I hope there will be more action from here on, or else I'm going to lose steam from catching this show every week like I used to :( 

petria said: Have you noticed how RED were Nyang`s ears while she was passing by Wang Yoo after cleaning Ta Hwan`s ears? Two possible reasons:
1) she was humiliated,
2) she was ashamed because she was "caught" in some kind of adultery.

:-?

Hi. I spent my whole day writing a final essay. T.T Anyway, for the first time, during WY-SN moment, WY really looked manly handsome. And today episode made me sure that WY really loves SN. I can see from how he looks at her. But i still don't see the same look from SN. Anyway, for a second, i wanted WY to kiss SN before they leave the place at the beginning in the episode. And i felt bad for WY when he said to himself after SN left that he cannot bring SN to the plan because if she gets caught, WY and even TH cannot rescue her. WY is realistic there. I like TH-SN scenes because i'm a shipper and i am hoping that it shows SN's feeling development for TH. and i am already seeing it with the poem speaking and football practicing. Talking about poem talking, it was cute how TH tried to remember, but fails and SN tried to help him, though it really didn't work. Then WY being the perfect guy, he finished the poem correctly. Then the football practicing with SN was great. I laughed at those TH's bodyguards who purposely lost to TH. SN really looked more ease with TH now. I think she is in good stage where she will start to feel something more for TH. and i believe next episode is the beginning of that stage from looking at the trailer. I ship WY with TN. I can feel the chemistry between them. I especially like the moment where during the start of football game, those two's eyes met, and TN looked happy, but WY seemed not sure how to react. I love that look of WY which is rare to see from him. Also the football game is good way to earn money or gifts, so that WY can use them for the the village people who were originally from his country since there are no other way for him to make the village people better right now. Anyway, the political fight will begin now that the ET saw the letter that WY sent. Oh, also the plague will play an interesting part in this political game. I didn't know that TT is also a doctor. He is handsome, smart, and can fight and also a doctor. Wow, he is perfect. Oh, and i am sure that mentally unstable upper palace lady will come into play during the search for blood letter. I am guessing she might somehow know where is that blood letter. At first, i thought she was just another 'i want be loved by the emperor type woman,' but now i feel bad for her since she was actually loved by TH's father, but she became mad when he died. She thought TH was him at the beginning when she showed up. D: I think that's about it. I saw the episode awhile ago, i don't remember much right now... Oh, i laughed at the TH sniffing and then 'stealing' the handchief. Even though taking someone's stuff is bad, i can kinda understand him. XD we all want something that reminds us of our loved ones. Trailer was awesome. Is TH going to kiss SN or is he going to stop before doing it? I guess we have to wait for the next episode. Oh, also poor TH who couldn't remember what happened during the time when he was drunk. He was so worried that he might have made the mistake to SN when he was drunk. How cute and sweet. XD SPACE DOES NOT WORK RIGHT NOW FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON! D:

I just wondering this person, who is she?! NEW CHARACTER in Empress Ki and I found an article about her that :"Empress Ki" Lee Eung-Gyeong, Myeong-Jeong King's Servant is one of the most inportant clues in finding the Blood Letter20131217_1387260547.jpgI think she's a compas for SN to find the Blood Letter, but I'm still curious who is the first to find it, SN? WY? or YC or BA or TT? haha.. perhaps the blood letter contains to end up power of YC and safe WY to be king anymore hmm :-?http://news.nate.com/view/20131217n27476

I, too feel the SN-WY shippers need some romance (dialogue+skin-ship) input to keep them afloat. Otherwise, their ship is gonna start sinking. On the other hand SN-TH ship is hovering a lil over water level (Kiss might give the ship wings thou).If we have to reach the stage where SN gives the tearful parting look to WY, their relationship needs to come out of the mind and eyes and get real. Writer-nims, do not tell me the reason for the tears is something other than losing WY. I am gonna get really angry if that preview is messed up too to confuse us for ....number of episodes. 

I think that the drop of the ratings might be 'cause of the anticipation of the return of WY, Episode 13 has reached 20% because they were all waiting the return of WY. But now that he's here and there aren't any romance between them so...

Prime Minister and I is climbing up too (that's not a good news for EK) :-S

Come on wr-nim, give them some romantic scenes between SN-WY the ratings will be 30 % hahah :D

And Yeah like everyone else have said give SN some screen times this is Empress Ki !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for god sake not Emperor TH >:/

Guest lljsykk2013

Wow! WY & TH very handsome with their news soccer outfit  :x   Too bad SN only can wear maid outfit. If this is modern drama, I sure WY & TH can buy new clothes for her   :)

petria said Oh, my dear @larabn, that doesn`t look like a slavery to me. She almost broke his toe, puled his ear, she often scolds him, makes faces at him... Yes, she is doing whatever he asks of her, but not because she is his maid. 8-} 

sarah.lina said: I think that the drop of the ratings might be 'cause of the anticipation of the return of WY, Episode 13 has reached 20% because they were all waiting the return of WY. But now that he's here and there aren't any romance between them so...

Prime Minister and I is climbing up too (that's not a good news for EK) :-S

Come on wr-nim, give them some romantic scenes between SN-WY the ratings will be 30 % hahah :D

And Yeah like everyone else have said give SN some screen times this is Empress Ki !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for god sake not Emperor TH >:/