[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest smoochysparks

I dunno about you guys but Tal-Tal reminds me a lot of Jang Geun Sok!

Yes, Tal Tal is the not so much older version of Jang Geun-Suk ;-)

Guest roshan90

@briseis I should say this: I LOVE YOUR SECOND POST so much. Though SN havent realized any of it, I am actually really happy that someone put all those things in beautiful words. Kudos to you!!
My favourite is also that golden robe only. Hee. But I have to remind you about 2 things.
Firstly, No Tahwan wasnt always insecure. Remember the time when he came to Goryeo palace for the first time, he was confident. Though he wasnt smart he boldly told Goryeo to change their name to Yuan to avoid all problems (though that was not a good idea! still he thought about their people's welfare too)
And also another time he stood up against Gen.Bayan in that boat scene. He was clever enough to escape with his own wits and smarts.
Secondly, He just know that he betrayed her by lying. And which resulted in Wang Yoo's Dethronement. No he has no idea about her father's death yet. I am sure when he comes to know about it he will be even more brokenhearted than now. 
=((

Guest roshan90

@sogongx3 The best thing about Tahwan's character is that he behaves differently at different situations depending upon the people involved. He is not the same with everyone at everytime. I like him for it. He is so forward with his emotions too. And about confidence part, Did you forget, WY is in Yuan's Palace now. And Ofcourse TN is in the highest position than WY. Situations has changed. But still like you said, taking jealousy into account TN is at a serious disadvantage.
@ElleSor @smoochysparks Ha. Now I am going to be reminded of JGS everytime I see TalTal.   =))
@smoochysparks Is it 4.00AM there?

hey guys so many posts lol
can't cach up
@briseis thanks for the video
lol this is exactly why I can't leave the TH and SN ship
they are so cute together on screen and off screen

about TH and WY wow is it going to be an intense meeting
I'm sure TH is slamming his head against the wall saying
"why did the dead knight reappear" lol
I actually feel sorry for him...after everything was starting to work out SN begins her love sickness
and WY comes back
he was trying hard to win her heart last episode and it was so cute and sweet  to see him trying to joke around and make her smile.....I was impressed when he watched over her back and protected her...he is starting to be an emperor not just in name now...taking matters in his own hand....so after this improvement we have a disappointment to TH

Hi everyone!

This is my first post ever, and I've been lurking here for weeks but I can't help but post and say that this is such a good way of analyzing THs affection/love for SN. We don't know yet what he will do now that WY is back, but for now, I am enjoying the innocence of first love.

briseis said:

TH knows her affection and loyalty lies with WY but he doesn't let himself be discouraged by it; he faces every of her rejections but still comes  back making innocent advances and thoughful gestures which SN unfortunately sees as irritating or childish clearly being blinded by her bias and prejudices against him. TH has been protecting SN in his own ways since he met her in the palace and no one can argue they are worse that WY's, While WY's always used his physical strength and sword to protect SN, TH uses far more sophisticated ways (and the ones that can actually protect her in the Yuan imperial court) - his brains, tricks, spies and undercover guards - he isn't afraid to destroy DN's freeing orders in order to protect SN even though he knows she will hate him for it. and that is what makes him so worthy of SN - those selfless gestures, genuine interest, love and affection despite being at disadvantage. I just love the way he's been protecting, wooing and courting SN the whole time and if she can't see how utterly head-over-heels in love with her he is and can't appreciate his honesty then PLEASE, SN, PUT HIM INTO TIME MACHINE AND SEND HIM TO ME >:D< !!!

Guest smoochysparks

P.S. Can anyone enlighten me why TH wanted to search SN? Did he know that she was involved in TN's plot? He clearly knew there was something on her to prove it but I wonder how he knew. Did they mention it or maybe I missed it? Any help is greatly appreciated! :)

If you already watched episode 13, there was a scene where TH looked at Dangkise & SN and by their facial expressions, most probably, TH had a hunch on SN's involvement in the chaos made by TN prompting him to send his eunuch Golta to dig more on the matter. Golta eavesdropped on DK & SN's conversation reported it to TH. TH as concerned as he was with SN sent his guards to secure and protect her from possible danger knowing what ET & family are capable of doing to those who would go against them.

Added episode 12 captures for the Korean drama 'Empress Qi'

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-added-episode-12-captures-for-the-korean-drama-empress-qi--63474.html

class="cb b15"'Empress Ki" Baek Jin Hee Passionate In the Rain For Forgiveness

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/12870/20131209/empress-ki-baek-jin-hee-passionate-in-the-rain-for-forgiveness.htm

Guest smoochysparks

To all Sung-Nyang & Ta Hwan shippers, let's rejoice for WY won't be able to meet her on episode 14. Hip, Hip Hooray! # ITSALWAYSFREETODREAM ;-)

it's funny that after reading ep13 recap you find out a lot of the conversations are different than you anticipated when it was all said in korean....if I'm going to stay a Kdrama addict I need to learn korean
(which is probably for life, then I'll develop into acting with them if they ever need a non korean to play a part in the drama lol)

My key takeaway from the past 4 episodes or so is that Baek Jinhee is friggin amazing. She's the right amount of vindictive and resentful. If only Emperor shows just a tiny bit affection to her, she would not have been resorted to such evil. Whenever she's on screen, I find myself only fixated at her!

Noooo! I want her to meet WY and soon! Since I'm possibly the only one who isn't feeling the love between them yet, I want to see them together so that can finally be cleared up for me! 
@briseis - that BTS video is hilarious. Can anyone translate what JCW wrote on that drawing? HJW laughed when the those 2 girls showed it to her and then she added some stuff. I'd love to know what all of it says, along with the MBC captions at the bottom of each screen. So cute! 

btsKi.jpg
btsKi2.jpg

btsKi4.jpg

btsKi5.jpg

btsKi6.jpg

btsKi7.jpg

btsKi8.jpg

btsKi10.jpg

btsKi9.jpg

btsKi11.jpg

EDIT: Grrrr, spoiler tags never work. 

@tessieroo
how dare you say you're the only one lol :))
I can't feel their love either so I'm waiting to see them either win in convincing me of their platonic love or fail to get me on their ship
so today and the coming episodes are important for me lol
I'll be having a party with you guys in the forum lol when I finally decide

Guest roshan90

@larabn So its love triangle day!!  

WY-SN??
OR TH-SN?? AWESOME!!
D-DAY 1 starts!!
Lets have counting System and give points for each couple LOL