[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest pattituazon

I honestly believe Kim Tan and Eun Sang will end up together after this series for two reasons: 1) I don't think KES would write anything otherwise and face the wrath of Heirs fans, 2) It's the only satisfying conclusion to this drama, in my opinion. 
It's been a roller coaster ride, and while I initially thought this drama might deal with more business-y stuff and the lives of chaebols, it's actually really been more about relationships -- and the center of all those relationships are Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang. Half of the series was devoted to the development of their love, and we're only just beginning to see them handle the real obstacles as a consequence of them falling for the 'wrong' person. Kim Tan, who seems to have everything but really has nothing found a comfortable home in Cha Eun Sang, to whom he isn't an illegitimate child of a massive empire, but just a boy in love. Conversely, Cha Eun Sang who has lived everyday struggling to survive, found a real prince who genuinely loves and adores her, and slowly she started to believe that maybe there is more to life than just survival.
It's logical for anyone to say that these two might just end up being each others' first loves, and maybe meet sometime in the future and reminisce about their past. But that's not how this drama is going to end. Because this isn't just a 'first love' story. It's a story about conquering all odds, despite age, social class, familial conflict, for love. Kim Tan finally found a reason to not just exist. Cha Eun Sang finally found a reason to not just survive. If they don't end up together, then all that will be for nothing, and the drama will have no point, no argument. Kim Tan will end up like Kim Won. Cha Eun Sang will just be another girl a chaebol gave up on.
BUT I do know that even if they end up together, they'll give up something. Similar to the ending of Secret Garden where they never really got the approval of Hyun Bin's Mom. Kim Tan might end up giving up all his wealth, or they could both be 'exiled' in another country. But they'll still be together. And frankly, that's probably the only thing that matters for them. And for me. :)

Guest branwen

@faidaris The sad thing about that apartment is it's KW who brought it for him. KT asked that from KW in exchange for his vote in that shareholder's meeting.

Guest sachaaimee

Though I saw lots bts pic for this episode.... And many spoilers than the other episodes before.... Also crossing finger a lot because the thread become so much interesting..... Still my heart beats faster waiting for today episode..... IT'S LIKE EXPECTED THE UNEXPECTED..... Though I feel I will cry a lot but still the episode is worth my patience..... Stream link checked and as usual... Lagging.... Duh.... :-L :-L lets rely on live recap...

Guest Moonrain

I hope next week's episode will be about KTs birthday party and he gives ES a complete makeover. Then KT Dad sees ES and dies of shock. (See writer im getting violent here because of you [-(  )

Sorry i hope i wont get flagged :(

NO NO NO am not listening to you guys, Tanny baby is not going to die.He and ES are going to be together in the end and kiss each other till the sun don't shine.

Tan and Eun Sang both deserves each other coz they both lost so much to be together. But for me, Chan Young is the ideal bf. He's cute, smart, and he doesn't manhandle nor is he posessive. But hey, it's kdrama, gals like to see a lil bit of this and that in the male lead. If the male lead is as perfect as Chan Young, then the drama won't take 20 eps

Guest maizangel

cheky2 said: NO NO NO am not listening to you guys, Tanny baby is not going to die.He and ES are going to be together in the end and kiss each other till the sun don't shine.

Guest maizangel

giselle_tw said: Yeah !!! I'm gonna hug Cha Eun Sang tonite lalalalalalalala ....OMG Ottokae ?!!! I cannot contain my happiness ;;)
Dear Lord !! Kim Tan gonna kill me ... I better sit  =))  =))