[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest dreamysoul

I haven't started watching this drama because I am familiar with the history of that era and I am not a fan of that king. However, since I knew that the king's character isn't like the one from history, I thought that this can be quite good. Ha Ji Won and Joo Jin Mo are making me want to watch this so badly!

Guest sogongx3

I haven't started watching this drama because I am familiar with the history of that era and I am not a fan of that king. However, since I knew that the king's character isn't like the one from history, I thought that this can be quite good. Ha Ji Won and 

Joo Jin Mo are making me want to watch this so badly!

you have to watch this drama! it's amazing!! the plot is moving fast and once you start you can't stop haha;))

it's addicting :))

Guest dreamysoul

hadarix3 said:

I haven't started watching this drama because I am familiar with the history of that era and I am not a fan of that king. However, since I knew that the king's character isn't like the one from history, I thought that this can be quite good. Ha Ji Won and 

dreamysoul said: hadarix3 said:

at this point I wish I was one of the empress ki staff even if my job was holding all their coats lol
at least I would know every spoiler there is to know and feed my curious fan heart

Guest dreamysoul

larabn said:
dreamysoul said: hadarix3 said:

Guest JOSIEvang

Is it just me or is the second female warrior played by Yoo In Young bothering anyone else. I dunno, it's great but... it's just a little bothersome to know Ki Nyang isn't the only tough girl... it kinda dulls her limelight... I don't know how to explain it. But I'm loving how much she misses Wang Yoo~ and her moments with Dangkise I find really cute... Hahaha, he has like a crush on her and she hates his guts! Maybe she can use that to her advantage regarding her revenge.

JOSIEvang said: Is it just me or is the second female warrior played by Yoo In Young bothering anyone else. I dunno, it's great but... it's just a little bothersome to know Ki Nyang isn't the only tough girl... it kinda dulls her limelight... I don't know how to explain it. But I'm loving how much she misses Wang Yoo~ and her moments with Dangkise I find really cute... Hahaha, he has like a crush on her and she hates his guts! Maybe she can use that to her advantage regarding her revenge.

Guest sogongx3

dangkise definitely going to die...even though a part of me likes him (a little bit). I can't see how his character going to live...he killed SN mother so I don't think she'll ever forgive him and stop her revenge. maybe not by her hands but he will definitely die :-?

hadarix3 said: dangkise definitely going to die...even though a part of me likes him (a little bit). I can't see how his character going to live...he killed SN mother so I don't think she'll ever forgive him and stop her revenge. maybe not by her hands but he will definitely die :-?

@sarah.lina By batolu coming and causing a ruckus day and night the horse have become skittish, probably due to lack of sleep, and have rendered their horses unusable. WY is sure that when Batolu finally attacks, they will definitely be using their calvary so this would produce two possible scenarios:
1. the yuan army rides out with their calvary to meet Batolu's calvary, but the yuan men are dropped from their horses, and injured.2. the yuan army is forced to leave the horses behind and fight Batolu's men, who are on horses, on foot, which is an advantage for Batolu's side
The fact is that being unable to use those horses has set up the yuan camp for potential slaughter.   Hence batolu has effectively weakened the army

Can someone could explain me the horse thing that WY mentionned in Episode 10, I didn't understand ??!?? How Batolu is going to use the horses for the battle ?,

reemplazovp.png

I guess the noises they were making wasn't just to make the soldiers not sleep, it was also for the horses. In a warzone, you really don't want horses who are not resting properly. At least that's how I understood it.

LOL At the NG and HJW going "ottoke?" then she started to laugh.

Guest sogongx3

in the empress ki segment on Happy Time HJW wore something different. does it mean she has a different rank now? her clothes were purple.

image                  image  

The cutest emperor in the history   ;;)