(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bibidep

korchick said: bibidep said: But but Unnie look at the screen caps that @BiruAngel gave us.  Wooyoung said they have to find a perfect girlfriend for Taec...Why Wooyoung and them still need to find for Taec a girlfriend if he already had one.  Let me save money to go to Korea to deal with Wooyoung first hahaha.

Guest bibidep

packmule3 said:

bibidep

said:But but Unnie look at the screen caps that @BiruAngel gave us.  Wooyoung said they have to find a perfect girlfriend for Taec...Why Wooyoung and them still need to find for Taec a girlfriend if he already had one.  Let me save money to go to Korea to deal with Wooyoung first hahaha.

Guest spicystrawberry

packmule3 said: @korchick
Please translate this. OKCat tweeted this at 12:34 AM Jan 30. No picture came with it. Thanks. :)

설 연휴 첫 날! 어떻게 보내고 계시냐옹?

OKCat tweeted this at 12:34 AM Jan 30 설 연휴 첫 날! 어떻게 보내고 계시냐옹? First day of the New Year! How are you spending the day/what are you going to do, nya-ong? 

It is a little strange, maybe a spelling error, but his "meow" is phoneticly spelled to sound "yong" or yo-ong ....odd? don't you think? @minwooluv78 or one of the bluemoon who may know more of Korean hangeul... HELP :P Could OkCat have a cold/flu?..affecting his vocals?...or how does "meow" sound in Chinese?
sorry.. @Packmule3 just edit so you can be noted :Pedit: after @bluemoonlight's explanation

bibidep said: packmule3 said:

bibidep

said:But but Unnie look at the screen caps that @BiruAngel gave us.  Wooyoung said they have to find a perfect girlfriend for Taec...Why Wooyoung and them still need to find for Taec a girlfriend if he already had one.  Let me save money to go to Korea to deal with Wooyoung first hahaha.

packmule3 said: Hi @rose999, 
We had this discussion ago. Here's my viewpoint on fate vs destiny. I'll just cite the link so I don't repeat myself. I kinda write long essays -- as you probably noticed -- and @bluemoonrising threatens to kill me if I go over this again.  I value my life just so. :)
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26422289/#Comment_26422289

Guest bluemoonlight

2PM playing an ice cream game on the Japanese show, "Music Japan"
They were separated into "old" & "young" boys team...well you can guess which team Taec belonged to...hahatumblr_n07ya8g4RB1sobar3o4_500.jpg
tumblr_n07ya8g4RB1sobar3o2_500.jpg
tumblr_n07ya8g4RB1sobar3o5_500.jpgtumblr_n07ya8g4RB1sobar3o1_500.jpg
tumblr_n07ya8g4RB1sobar3o6_500.jpg
cr: orig. uploader

@packmule3 said:

@

bibidep

said:

Here is 2PM fortune teller from JYP company release with Nichkhun and Wooyoung read them out loud to the fans to know.  Fortune for Taec is very interesting.  He will get marry from now to next year, even with the same girl he had right now, he has to marry no later than the year he turn 28, in Korea count the year you was born, that's mean Taec have to marry by 2015 haha, then after 28 he get marry no matter the same girl or what he will get a divorce hahaha.  English sub click cc at the bottom right corner.

korchick

said: @

packmule3

said:

@

bibidep

said:

Here is 2PM fortune teller from JYP company release with Nichkhun and Wooyoung read them out loud to the fans to know.  Fortune for Taec is very interesting.  He will get marry from now to next year, even with the same girl he had right now, he has to marry no later than the year he turn 28, in Korea count the year you was born, that's mean Taec have to marry by 2015 haha, then after 28 he get marry no matter the same girl or what he will get a divorce hahaha.  English sub click cc at the bottom right corner.

@

packmule3

said: 

Awesome gifs, @BiruAngel!

I like the bottom left especially because of the way Wooyoung was staring at the camera.

But, WY doesn't say that :( The sub caption is wrong!! I like the "look" too :) Oh... now I see why @bibidep said that about 'bomb' :))
1606908_1441086036123669_1270223798_n.jp

But let's wait and see. There's still many a slip between the cup and the lip. Hmmm...I haven't done my subliminal messaging today. So let me hunt for an engagement ring again....

:)

Guest bluemoonlight

korchick said:

OKCat tweeted this at 12:34 AM Jan 30 설 연휴 첫 날! 어떻게 보내고 계시냐옹? First day of the New Year! How are you spending the day/what are you going to do, yong? 

It is a little strange, maybe a spelling error, but his "meow" is phoneticly spelled to sound "yong" or yo-ong ....odd? don't you think? @minwooluv78 or one of the bluemoon who may know more of Korean hangeul... HELP :P Could OkCat have a cold/flu?..affecting his vocals?...or how does "meow" sound in Chinese?
sorry.. @Packmule3 just edit so you can be noted :P

Archived