(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@bibidep said,Wow this is the main lead lady role that she act from the drama Taec and GuiGui watch.  The description is almost exactly GuiGui real life.   Now I have more thing to connect with why they both like to watch this drama.   So TaecGui they both had very similar to the main characters and their situation except one thing that Taec is not a superman hahah. 
No, no @bibidep, 'SongYi' is NOT like GuiGui in real life!!! Please, please do not compare our dear cute GG to her!! :( I Will concede, there are "some" similarities. Our GG is Sooooo much better, one being, GG is Smart/intelligent!! I will be nice & say that since SongYi started acting at age 14/15, she really did not study or have "good' friends and since she was a STAR so early she didn't do much for herself or study. SongYi's social skills are limited & self-centered. Her family is all broken up, THAT is similar, but she also has a brother & dad is totally out of picture (he sneaks to see her un-noticed & his son doesn't even recognize him). SongYi may be "STAR" but not 'something bright' like GG. Also, GG is rising as a "star" (she is popular in China) whereas SongYi has FALLEM..right now in drama, NO One will hire or use her. 
It is a decent drama. I like it because I see similarities w/Taec & Mr.Do :) :) :)If you want more info or comparisons to TG & this show, I can report in for you guys :)...lol (since I am already watching it)

Guest bibidep

korchick said:
No, no @bibidep, 'SongYi' is NOT like GuiGui in real life!!! Please, please do not compare our dear cute GG to her!! :( I Will concede, there are "some" similarities. Our GG is Sooooo much better, one being, GG is Smart/intelligent!! I will be nice & say that since SongYi started acting at age 14/15, she really did not study or have "good' friends and since she was a STAR so early she didn't do much for herself or study. SongYi's social skills are limited & self-centered. Her family is all broken up, THAT is similar, but she also has a brother & dad is totally out of picture (he sneaks to see her un-noticed & his son doesn't even recognize him). SongYi may be "STAR" but not 'something bright' like GG. Also, GG is rising as a "star" (she is popular in China) whereas SongYi has FALLEM..right now in drama, NO One will hire or use her. 
It is a decent drama. I like it because I see similarities w/Taec & Mr.Do :) :) :)If you want more info or comparisons to TG & this show, I can report in for you guys :)...lol (since I am already watching it)

bibidep said: korchick said:
No, no @bibidep, 'SongYi' is NOT like GuiGui in real life!!! Please, please do not compare our dear cute GG to her!! :( I Will concede, there are "some" similarities. Our GG is Sooooo much better, one being, GG is Smart/intelligent!! I will be nice & say that since SongYi started acting at age 14/15, she really did not study or have "good' friends and since she was a STAR so early she didn't do much for herself or study. SongYi's social skills are limited & self-centered. Her family is all broken up, THAT is similar, but she also has a brother & dad is totally out of picture (he sneaks to see her un-noticed & his son doesn't even recognize him). SongYi may be "STAR" but not 'something bright' like GG. Also, GG is a "rising" Star (she is popular in China) whereas SongYi has FALLEM..right now in drama, NO One will hire or use her. 

I believe we missed this OKCat tweet.

Jan 18. 
Caption: OKCAT is behind YOU..hahahaha!! 지켜보고있다냥! MEOW! 
I don't read Korean, but I can guess what those Korean letters are saying because they match his Jan 14 tweet. It means, "Watching (you)."  @korchick, @bluemoonlight, @minwooluv78, please correct me if I'm wrong. 
I think TY texted this comment himself because he was teasing GG directly that OKCat is sitting behind HER, the yellow chick. It's an  inside joke between the two, that's already widely-known to us OUTSIDERS, that he's the kitty cat and she's the little yellow chick.
BeQmlUYCIAAPGp6.jpg

The other tweets are found here:Ref: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26907515/#Comment_26907515
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26907519/#Comment_26907519
The other two have broken liks. :)

Guest bibidep

packmule3 said: I believe we missed this OKCat tweet.

Jan 18. 
Caption: OKCAT is behind YOU..hahahaha!! 지켜보고있다냥! MEOW! 
I don't read Korean, but I can guess what those Korean letters are saying because they match his Jan 14 tweet. It means, "Watching (you)."  @korchick, @bluemoonlight, @minwooluv78, please correct me if I'm wrong. 
I think TY texted this comment himself because he was teasing GG directly that OKCat is sitting behind HER, the yellow chick. It's an  inside joke between the two, that's already widely-known to us OUTSIDERS, that he's the kitty cat and she's the little yellow chick.

No. @bibidep. Look again.

There's the HEAD of OKCat on the seat behind the chick. That's why Taecyeon was laughing. He's saying, "Gotcha! You didn't think I'd be here but look behind you. Boo! Hahahaha."

If you still can't see it, go to the first link in my reference. You'll see it on the lap of woo young? some dude? who was sitting behind the chick.

Sigh... :)

And one more thing.

There was ONE social media interaction where GG said hahaha, and he replied kekeke.

To lurkers: I'm sorry but I can't disclose any more info about that particular soc-media bec we've kept it FYI only. It's a State Secret. Lol

Guest spicystrawberry

korchick said: spicystrawberry said: angelangie said: Gui Gui update her Facebook status with a single sentence lols
22nd Jan 2014 - 11.40am
來自星星的你,什麼時候會更新⋯等不及了啦!
Translations: you who are from the stars, when will there be newer release...waiting impatiently here!

Edit: seems like gui gui is watching the drama and cant wait for the latest episode....heheheh wondering who she watching it with :D

Hmm...lots of talk about Stars today.
Okcat's "I'm a star", GuiGui anticipating the next episode of "Man from the Stars", "she likes stars & she is a rising Star"...
And according to Baidu, GuiGui is now holidaying inUSA_zps37c0c070.jpgIt was said she's already there when she posted the "It's me..." in her FB and later someone reciprocated with a "Hey"
socmed2_zps1e1e0cac.jpg

@-) me being delusional after seeing so many stars  ;)

Guest spicystrawberry

Basically this picture that GuiGui posted are all around the world ~ !
tumblr_mygf9dSXzQ1tnw5y5o1_500.png

It's all about 2PM - I'm Pearl, but you can call me Pea. I'm old and set in my ways. I love what I love and I LOVE 2PM! I'm a hardcore, singularly focused, fiercely committed, unwavering, proud, full of love & respect Hottest...by Hottest, I mean faithful fan of Kim Minjun, Ok Taecyeon, Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, Jang Wooyoung, Lee Junho and Hwang Chansung! 2PM is my bias, period! I'm proud JYP NATIONALIST! I Love Shinhwa, too. In all honesty, I'm not really a Kpop fan but a 2PM and JYP Nation fan....so if that's what you're looking for, you came to the right place. I don't own any pics, vids, or gifs unless stated and if credit is available, it's always given! ** Before you ask me, let me just make it clear that I am not an expert on Korea, Korean culture or customs, the Korean language or Korean people

The statement above I believe she's hottest or really big fans of 2PM - she posted on tumblr - the next spoiler it's all the supporters who like/reblogged - share the news :D It's looooooong ~ ! Warning 

oppas-waffurz reblogged this from fyeahtaec/noirbrule likes this/busterwolf likes this/heyy---you reblogged this from fyeahtaec/jyeoniiz likes this/jyeoniiz reblogged this from fyeahtaec/itsthongbaby likes this/souportiffany likes this/eby1lubsniffer reblogged this from infinitblaq/ayreia likes this/brandnewjones likes this/myungmyungkitty reblogged this from infinitblaq/circle-the-soul-softly likes this/bitterday likes this/bellahani reblogged this from twanmark/twanmark reblogged this from itsallabout2pm/teeaabak likes this/urcheetos likes this/stubborn-starfish reblogged this from infinitblaq/infinitblaq reblogged this from fyeahtaec/hayoofahayfa likes this/the-limit-does-not-exist reblogged this from 2pmkoala/brandycane reblogged this from hottestfly/undeuxtroiscinq reblogged this from fyeahtaec/bogoshipdaa reblogged this from taecyeonism/alohomorashlie reblogged this from hottestfly/alohomorashlie likes this/hottestfly reblogged this from itsallabout2pm/iamahottest likes this/fantasticbb likes this/ssushiluver reblogged this from taecyeonism/noemirodrigouniverse likes this/fdqueen likes this/blackchain02 likes this/thesimplesthello likes this/blankmun likes this/ineedasmoke48 likes this/redthreaddd reblogged this from itsallabout2pm/redthreaddd likes this/freakywacky likes this/syafayoobin88 likes this/cleopetja-stardust reblogged this from taecyeonism/cleopetja-stardust likes thisbanzai-bonsai reblogged this from itsallabout2pm/hottestjoharah likes this/strangers-wishes likes this/knuhnslover123 reblogged this from 2pmkoala/knuhnslover123 likes this/2pmkoala reblogged this from leyla1306/leyla1306 reblogged this from mmmmjhjh/leyla1306 likes this/taecyeonism reblogged this from taecyeon-1/mmmmjhjh reblogged this from kim-minjun/sevenmingming likes this/kim-minjun reblogged this from taecyeon-1/taecyeon-1 reblogged this from 2pm-dream/mrsrevi18 likes this/who-loves-2pm reblogged this from 2pm-dream/2pm-dream likes this/2pm-dream reblogged this from fyeahtaec/4evrchoco likes this/hayan00 reblogged this from itsallabout2pm/hayan00 likes this/easy-opposite reblogged this from itsallabout2pm/easy-opposite likes this/selda74 likes this/jangshamei likes this/jhemzkielovesu reblogged this from itsallabout2pm/jhemzkielovesu likes this/hotmelody501 reblogged this from itsallabout2pm/athens-syndrome reblogged this from itsallabout2pm/airiechan reblogged this from itsallabout2pm/airiechan likes this

blushesandbrushes likes this/anchovyfishy likes this/nikkit2 likes this/davidqin likes this/kimhyojae14 likes this/jenca1997 reblogged this from itsallabout2pm

AND SO ON AND ON AND ON ~ ! =)) SO HAPPPPY! HURRY BREAKING NEWS!! 

And this too - 

Taiwanese actress Emma Wu, or more known as Gui Gui, who was Taecyeon virtual wife on MBC’s reality show “We Got Married Global Edition”, also sent a birthday felicitation and a photo of him in cute pajamas.

“Happy birthday OPPA♥happy…,” she wrote on her Facebook account.

cr : fyeahtaec.tumblr / ttwigo /

Guest spicystrawberry

So the something COMING SOON is GanBei party :D Anyone up for it? 
1604622_10151778175596157_923142478_n.jp

Just light snacks is good - something you would like for your light tea time and @packmule3 will do all the hot cocoa - @fangirl11 it been awhile. Up for become @packmule3 unnie's assistant ? :D 

@bluemoonrising, 
If that’s the case -- that’s she here in the US -- then Baidu is thinking she’s somewhere in Los Angeles, California right?
I think the bag is a hint. 
@b8l8, @korchick, @torreydinh, is there a touristy spot in LA with silver in its name? I only know of Silver Lakes…
What do we know about the restaurant?
1. if we assume that the timing of her post was relevant, that she posted it as soon as she had taken this picture, then it must be around2PM in LA. LA is 16 hours behind Taipei, right? Lunch hour is done, so the lunch crowd would have departed already. 
2. it’s not a fancy restaurant.  Why?a. the trash can is by the door. In 5 star establishments, it’s a no-no to see the trash bin prominently exposed by patrons.Plus you can see the mess behind the cash register.b. the cash register is at the front. It means you pay before you leave. Most likely, you pay yourself when you leave. What restaurants do this? Chinese restaurants, IHOP, Bob Evan’s, Denny’s, mom-and-pop diners, etc. Not Starbucks because you pay as you order. c. park bench seats. She’s sitting on one. Park bench design has horizontal wooden slats at the back. That’s not the usual chair for fancy restaurants where seats are for individual or thematic.  Park bench seats are like cafeteria dining where two or three people can squeeze together.
3. Most likely a casual restaurant. A step-up from the fast-food restaurants, but it’s a step-down from fine dining restaurant, because it doesn’t offer full table service (i.e., you have to pay yourself at the end of the meal.)
What do we know about GG?
1. she likes breakfast and will not be averse to eating it for lunch. But she prefers the “American type of breakfast” which TY discovered belatedly during their honeymoon.2. she’ll eat Chinese food. Usually a tourist will seek comfort or familiar food, especially when tourist is tired after sight-seeing.  
Do the Baidu people know where the "spiritual unnie" of Guigui lives?  

Guest leechalee

wati0801 said: Thank you for the warm welcome :) although I have been a silent lurkers for the past six months I have been admiring all your efforts and always hope this beautiful ship will keep sailing❤️❤️ All your virtual planning and every each of your contribution to this tread of TecGui has made this 51years old ahjumma the happiest woman Thank you once again Btw I am from Singapore

Archived