(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest spicystrawberry

angelangie said: Gui Gui update her Facebook status with a single sentence lols
22nd Jan 2014 - 11.40am
來自星星的你,什麼時候會更新⋯等不及了啦!
Translations: you who are from the stars, when will there be newer release...waiting impatiently here!

Edit: seems like gui gui is watching the drama and cant wait for the latest episode....heheheh wondering who she watching it with :D

Guest spicystrawberry

Andaeeee these stuff - The Man from the Star and interviews and please more interview from Taecyeon!! It's making me excited :D Ahaahhahaha I should go in classes now ~ ciao ! And yay new page :P 

bibidep said: wati0801 said: Thank you for the warm welcome :) although I have been a silent lurkers for the past six months I have been admiring all your efforts and always hope this beautiful ship will keep sailing❤️❤️ All your virtual planning and every each of your contribution to this tread of TecGui has made this 51years old ahjumma the happiest woman Thank you once again Btw I am from Singapore

Guest bibidep

packmule3 said:

bibidep

said:

Yes Unnie, a lot of people scare you at first.  Do you remember how scare I'm from the beginning when I just know you hahaha??   Plus Joe_Lu look like a boy name and boy may be more scare than girl hahah.

Okay, Taecyeon, 
Let's settle this matter once and for all. If you're lurking here, I want you to give us a sign that you're addressing GG when you're texting, tweeting or Facebook-ing at night. 
Like, draw a sun AND a candle... a lighted candle. Or incorporate a sun and a candle in one of your snapshots.
Why? 
They're from Elizabeth Barrett Browning's "How do I love thee; Let me count the ways." It goes like this:
I love thee to the level of every day's Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light. 

What does that mean?
Uh-uh. I'm not telling you until you've sent a tweet, post, or comment with the sun and lighted candle. 
Double dare ya. #YOLO

Guest bibidep

New OKCat cartoon set posted on Jan. 22, 2014 at 12:31pm Korea time.  Yah like I know how to read Korean language Taec.  I only know 4 words that he wrote in English at the picture #2.   "" I'm a star ""   오늘은 옥캣이에게 어떤일이? 이곳에서 확인하시라냥!
16.jpg

spicystrawberry said: angelangie said: Gui Gui update her Facebook status with a single sentence lols
22nd Jan 2014 - 11.40am
來自星星的你,什麼時候會更新⋯等不及了啦!
Translations: you who are from the stars, when will there be newer release...waiting impatiently here!

Edit: seems like gui gui is watching the drama and cant wait for the latest episode....heheheh wondering who she watching it with :D

bibidep

said:

wati0801

said: Thank you for the warm welcome

:)

although I have been a silent lurkers for the past six months I have been admiring all your efforts and always hope this beautiful ship will keep sailing❤️❤️ All your virtual planning and every each of your contribution to this tread of TecGui has made this 51years old ahjumma the happiest woman Thank you once again Btw I am from Singapore

Guest bibidep

korchick said: spicystrawberry said: angelangie said: Gui Gui update her Facebook status with a single sentence lols
22nd Jan 2014 - 11.40am
來自星星的你,什麼時候會更新⋯等不及了啦!

From @bibidep of OkCat cartoon, posted on Jan 22 @12:31pm Korean time:오늘은 옥캣이에게 어떤일이? 이곳에서 확인하시라냥! Today, something happened to OkCat? Check it out in this spot, yang! 
Here is the translation of the title :) Once again, sorry about the inside of the cartoon...

Guest bibidep

korchick said: From @bibidep of OkCat cartoon, posted on Jan 22 @12:31pm Korean time:오늘은 옥캣이에게 어떤일이? 이곳에서 확인하시라냥! Today, something happened to OkCat? Check it out in this spot, yang! 
Here is the translation of the title :) Once again, sorry about the inside of the cartoon...

tamah

said:

chinlylin

said: I actually found a famous Windmill restaurant in Taiwan which is also where 

敗犬女王 was filmed.  Anyone know the English name for that drama?

Here is their web:

http://windmill326.com/index.php/windmill/index

Day view:

Night view:

What caught my attention was that there is a huge gundam in their reception area...

It looks fake, right?  But nope.  I checked online, there is one.

EDIT to add:  it's close to the Taoyuan International Airport.  Convenient ^^

Guest bibidep

Wow this is the main lead lady role that she act from the drama Taec and GuiGui watch.  The description is almost exactly GuiGui real life.   Now I have more thing to connect with why they both like to watch this drama.   So TaecGui they both had very similar to the main characters and their situation except one thing that Taec is not a superman hahah.

1555326_698093743568932_1326769849_n.png
Credit to QuyQuyNgoAnhKhuyetVN

image-7535_52B06A69.jpg

10 Ways to Make a Long-Distance Relationship Work
#1. Make time to visit each other. 
There’s a LOUSY in jealousy.  You feel lousy and she feels lousy.  When you’re in a long distance relationship, you tend to imagine that she’s spending time with other male colleagues who’ll fall in love with her sunny and lovely personality…in the same way that you did.  
Get over this jealousy of yours by visiting her as often as you can.  When you spend time with her, you get to know her routine and meet her friends, especially those guys whom you consider threats to your relationship. This way, by meeting those guys up-close and personal, and discovering how she typically spends her days and nights, you’ll keep your imagination in check instead of running wild.

Instead of this:
65fc4abc-34f4-45ee-a1b8-e01d299085f1_zps

Do this: 
BZ9XjSXCYAAuG4z.jpg
credit: as tagged

et rendez-vous à 1800 h.
83_zps5af00ab6.jpg

Archived