[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

THANK YOU !!! To everyone who recapped the show throughout the airing !!/

Everything fell into place and happened accordingly, the whole issue with San had to be dealt with, regardless of it taking up time and I can understand why YJ wasn't forcing the issue of making him return to her - it's not as simple as his my kid so I should have him back, his lived his life happily for the past 5/6/7 ? years to suddenly come and demand things would cause the child more harm than good. So I get that and he really was the catalyst in which DH had to reflect upon himself, we had mentioned it earlier that he always wanted to be a good father and once he realized his son was very much alive and saw him in person it hit him like a ton of bricks of what type of person he had become.

Someone *I apologize* had mentioned earlier in the thread that they didn't like the fact that YJ seemed so definite in ending their relationship in episode 15, like she had already come to terms with it. When MH & YJ split in ep 15 there was a deep understanding between the two and they both understood why it had happened, there were no misunderstandings or anything, it was a clear cut. I think it was done on purpose so the soul purpose to the last episode was to focus on all the "secrets" the show had and to give us our happy ending. I think when they saw each other at the airport, once again they've always had this connection or understanding of each other that doesn't need to be said out loud. I think MH & YJ just had to see each other before he departed.

Can't wait for subs though, the last episode was straight forward.

ohhhh finally happy ending  :x
thxx soooo sooo much for ur update guys really thank u :* :* :*
its amazing show and hope receive a lot of prizes this year 

<:-P

Thank you to all the recappers. I couldn't have waited any longer for this ending.

Question...that I suppose watching and subs might answer but if anyone can help that would be wonderful.

1.  Did SY fake her death?  I mean was that postcard just telling DH that's she's fine and well?

2.  Did DH or SY kill JH or the barrel?  Was it just an accident?

I guess I'm happy with the end, I mean the journey was breath-taking!  I loved every moment and thank you to the people in this thread, the cast and crew for making this an awesome viewing experience for me. It was beautiful!  I'm still in two minds over DH taking the fall for SY or the barrel equates to redemption because it's just so useless. I get that he wants to punish himself but a far better redemption would have him lawyering up getting YJ visitation rights to San etc...I mean sure he can't understand who YJ is now but when he's older, they'll be able to explain to him and at least YJ would have that and still be in his life. 

Regardless I'm happy with how it turned out and my mind can fill in the rest. Once again thank you all for making this a wonderful experience for me.  Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum were killing it in their roles and killed me along with it.  Awesome!

Guest rintintintin

HAHAHA! I know it PD nim, Is that ur Secret weapon for us fans???? Wonderful ending as well... At least DH is sent to the jail, he deserves that! :P And uri Kwang soo yah, you make me laugh eh???? I wondering who's Sandra on these story??? nevermind about that at least MH and YJ are together and MH didn't died okay?? :P
BTW, I will watch this on weekends so that I will enjoying myself to watch this hihihi! Thank you again gals for the LR and also the happiness on this thread, whether I post or not, at least I'm enjoying your comments and also the drama as well... I will miss this for sure huhuhu! Grab some awards for the upcoming KBS drama awards this year! :D

tessieroo said: YJ goes back insideMH is standing there, eating breadShe walks up to him and smiles
He helps himself to more breadHe picks her up and sits her on the table *squeeeeeeeee*He's being all cuteShe smilesShe calls his name - "Min Hyuk-shi"He's making her call his name over and overThey kissOH MY GOSH, what an awesome kiss!
They both smile at each other
END