[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest ernanianggraeni

c2c921dejw1eajoer3l06j20dw114dmw.jpgc2c921dejw1eajoesa0umj20dc0npn1j.jpg
from weiboshe said in reall drama ta hwan was really scare with snake,but in reall Ji chang wook seem enjoy playing with them.and the truth is Ha ji won was really scare with snake and stand 1 meter away from snake.she must be look adorable when hiding from snake =))

so curious how much will they follow the history plot wise,if they will follow the important parts of it TH will also distance himself from our Heroine if she indeed has a son and wants to make him the next heir...also curious if they will show her brother,that would be so awesome to see this 2 together...And yeah i was also looking at the 2 yuan brothers haircut especially the older evil one...i really admire the actor if he let himself in the hands of the stylists for that haircut(with that hole right in the midlle)for this role,he looks quite cool in the drama and in that period but  after that in real life he would look awkard(like a bald man,aham even worse)...I'm actually waiting to see TH grow up as a man and his jorney from this scardy cat to an worthy emperior...he said if i'm not wrong that he wants to repay SN for what he did...i wasn't surprised at all for his action because i was expecting it based in his character...it was his life or SN and he choosed his without a doubt...i hope he won't be so oblivios from now on and be a puppet...i'm curious if SN dad friend that followed them will be able to do something and maybe infiltrate the yuan base...i guess we'll see hard times for all of them...

With the amount of skinship between TH and SN, i would think the writers are preparing for them to fall in love with each other later on. TH and SN definitely intrigues me more than WY and SY, even more now with revenge on the table. WY and SY's storyline is too typical for my taste, JJM is a good actor and though he has decent chemistry with HJW, i think JCW is stealing the show....

Guest niknokdagu425

Ji Chang-wook playing with a snake

Source | 2013/11/13 | 44 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

Share on reddit Repost This

photo371182.jpg

Ji Chang-wook took pictures with a snake.

Still cuts from the MBC drama "Empress Qi" were released online. Ji Chang-wook plays the role of Ta-hwan.

Ji Chang-wook is watching a snake in his costume. He touches the snake and even smiles in front of it.

It wasn't easy to act with an animal in the cold but Ji Chang-wook said, "The snakes having a hard time because of the cold". He seemed to connect with the snake well.

Netizens say, "He's charming the snake", "Isn't he scared?", "He's so innocent" and more.

Source : boom.seoul.co.kr/news...

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink