(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

HA! @angelangie,
Do you know why they had to release this statement? Because they've felt the wrath of the Season 1 supporters, and they want to stem the mass exodus of their expected viewship. It's a good thing I don't have a facebook or twitter account or anything else I would have livestream-ed my disgust. They've conned and dissed the Taecgui supporters AND THEY KNOW IT. 
A pox of them. 
myreactions_zps1b94e0a3.png

angelangie said: packmule3 said: HA! @angelangie,
Do you know why they had to release this statement? Because they've felt the wrath of the Season 1 supporters, and they want to stem the mass exodus of their expected viewship. It's a good thing I don't have a facebook or twitter account or anything else I would have livestream-ed my disgust. They've conned and dissed the Taecgui supporters AND THEY KNOW IT. 
A pox of them. 

Guest spicystrawberry

cyrusredfield said: My honest impressions towards taecyeon and gui gui couple .
Lost a bet with my friend which forced me to watch this WGM couple and join this soompi thread . :((.Haizz...anyways here it goes.
At first impressions , i wasn't very pleased with taecyeon being paired with gui gui because lets face it , they are both from different countries and therefore speaks different language.When i watched the first episode, i was like 'Seriously? 8-|.  They obviously have some degree of communication barrier because gui gui can't speak korean while he can't speak chinese so they are forced to speak english with one another. I was like , i don't think this pairing will work.LOL. Luckily taecyeon can speak a good amount of decent english to understand gui gui .
The problem lies in the communication problem.Because only taecyeon can express himself in english better , so the conversations between them to me seems like normal conversations between friends.Good friends but not close friends.I have watched quite a lot of WGM couple,(Favorite is woojung couple !!>:D<).Since woojung couple was the first couple that made me hooked onto WGM, of course i have high expectations for taecgui couple like skinships and etc. If there were no communication problem whatsoever , the possibility of skinship development between taecyeon and gui gui will increase.:D
Overall, after watching all of the taecyeon and gui gui episodes, i would like to say that my first impressions towards this couple are wrong .I blame the produced or WGM couple for not giving them enough time (episodes) to grow and develop more romance maybe?XD .Still, my favorite is woojung couple .Nothing can beat them.!!NOTHING>.<

Lmangla

said:

angelangie

said:

packmule3

said: HA! @angelangie,

A pox of them. 

angelangie said: spicystrawberry said: cyrus   redfield said: My honest impressions towards taecyeon and gui gui couple .
Lost a bet with my friend which forced me to watch this WGM couple and join this soompi thread . :((.Haizz...anyways here it goes.
At first impressions , i wasn't very pleased with taecyeon being paired with gui gui because lets face it , they are both from different countries and therefore speaks different language.When i watched the first episode, i was like 'Seriously? 8-|.  They obviously have some degree of communication barrier because gui gui can't speak korean while he can't speak chinese so they are forced to speak english with one another. I was like , i don't think this pairing will work.LOL. Luckily taecyeon can speak a good amount of decent english to understand gui gui .
The problem lies in the communication problem.Because only taecyeon can express himself in english better , so the conversations between them to me seems like normal conversations between friends.Good friends but not close friends.I have watched quite a lot of WGM couple,(Favorite is woojung couple !!>:D<).Since woojung couple was the first couple that made me hooked onto WGM, of course i have high expectations for taecgui couple like skinships and etc. If there were no communication problem whatsoever , the possibility of skinship development between taecyeon and gui gui will increase.:D
Overall, after watching all of the taecyeon and gui gui episodes, i would like to say that my first impressions towards this couple are wrong .I blame the produced or WGM couple for not giving them enough time (episodes) to grow and develop more romance maybe?XD .Still, my favorite is woojung couple .Nothing can beat them.!!NOTHING>.<

packmule3

said:

Lmangla

said:

angelangie

said:

packmule3

said: HA! @angelangie,

Do you know why they had to release this statement? Because they've felt the wrath of the Season 1 supporters, and they want to stem the mass exodus of their expected viewship. It's a good thing I don't have a facebook or twitter account or anything else I would have livestream-ed my disgust. They've conned and dissed the Taecgui supporters AND THEY KNOW IT. A pox of them. 

Guest bluemoonlight

Taec on KBS Entertainment Weekly... ;;)
tumblr_mzlpfinIZX1sgs2kho2_250.gif  tumblr_mzlpfinIZX1sgs2kho3_250.gif

tumblr_mzlpfinIZX1sgs2kho1_250.gif  tumblr_mzlpfinIZX1sgs2kho4_250.gif
cr: ima-sugu tumblr
Taec having another "menboong" moment...
The MC of the show said that Kim Heesun likes Taec a lot...but she quickly denied it by saying, "No, that's not true. It's Nichkhun!"... :))
If they weren't in the same group...I'd think Taec wouldn't be so fond of Nichkhun...hehehe

Ahem.  
I like this song. 
Beyonce "Irreplaceable"
The gist of the music: You're NOT irreplaceable. Just go and take whatever little knick-knack that you've brought to MY house. I MADE YOU, fool.  
Everything you own [is] in the box to the leftTo the left, to the left.Don't you ever for a second get to thinkingYou're irreplaceable?You must not know 'bout meI can have another you in a minute

Edited: And to the lurking anti-TG fans: You've lost your right to kvetch about something here when your boat is the...
titanic_1400704c.jpg

Guest nicolemae24

angelangie said: packmule3 said: HA! @angelangie,
A pox of them. 

Guest bibidep

GuiGui had an interview on Taiwan Magazine or China Magazine for Feb. 2014. I don't know the name of the Magazine. Hehehe again in the interview she said after the GWGM show her virtual husband look more handsome than before hahaha...yah we all know GuiGui. They have the pictures of the Magazine but I'm on my iPad I don't know how to copy the pictures to post them here.

tamah said: I can't recall who posted the question. Or was it part of a wedding/bridal game or on the wedding menu? I believe the question was what would you or Taec put in his hot dog?

I came up with "chili" dog, "hot coco power" dog, or "naked" dog (no condiments).

How about adding part 2 to the hot dog game. "How do you eat a hot dog?"  Of course the famous answer is "very carefully." Then there is Julia Louis-Dreyfus' style, check out the video 

packmule3 said: Nice, @b8l8!  
When @angelangie asked me about the side slit, I remembered that Louis Vuitton had a spring season with an Oriental theme. I dare ya @angelangie.

She was wearing a bright orange bikini but I chose this picture specifically because you couldn't see it. kekeke.
Here's the one in black. 

packmule3

said:

They’ve strung us along. 
I don’t know if there’s a similar Chinese idiom but to string someone, or people in our case, along means to INSINCERELY pretend you’re serious about them. You get them thinking you’re serious about them and that they’re special and you get their hopes up. But all along, you’ve been fooling them and toying with them. It’s a nasty feeling.
There was nothing in this statement, except for the announcement of the names of the new couple, that could NOT have been released 2, 3, or 4 months ago, when their viewers were asking POINT-BLANK for a return of the old couple for the second season.  They have been repeatedly asked about the Taecgui couple. The fact that they deliberately withheld information meant that 1) they wanted to keep us on board in order to buy their merchandise, 2) they used and abused the fans’ overwhelming support, and 3) they were deliberately being deceptive. They dealt with the Taecgui fans in bad faith. 
I don’t even know how they could have welcomed those Taiwanese Taecgui fans when they visited a month ago. I bet they were inwardly cringing with guilt. 
They deserve all the opprobrium (censure, scorn, ridicule, shame, criticism, condemnation, whatever) that they’re getting from the public right now. They surely worked hard for it. lol. 

@bluemoonrising,
Grrrr... I totally forgot about THAT, that they asked for our support.  They said that they would APPRECIATE it if we could lend them our support. Cretins!
My alterego talking: 
Well, appreciate this --Your request for our support for Season 2 has been reviewed and rejected. All contact with future GWGM episodes will be terminated with extreme prejudice.  Buh-bye! Don't let the door hit your skinny as.s on the way out.

Me talking: Whatever. lol.  
tumblr_mesl222Jcx1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Guest leechalee

I woke up to this? Thankfully, i sensed there wouldnt be another TG S2.. I kept the faith but it didnt work out so, ok, thats fine i still have their socmed to keep my TG fangirl heart alive :D

... But how they handled the whole S2 promotion is what gets me %-( MBC/GWGM, We are not children, who dont understand that a new season with the S1 couples (couple,with an 's', yes, because bringing back BOTH couples wouldve been better than just the one) due to their schedules is impossible... But like the sisters before me mentioned, why string us along? hiding behind/using S1 to promote S2.. It doesnt make sense unless you, yourselves, do not hold much confidence in S2? MBC, TaecGui and Hongna set the bar pretty high, good luck trying surpass that.. Good luck with the onslaught of negativity you're probably receiving ( which could've been avoided had you followed TGs rule "dont lie, be honest') and although i dont really know him, HeeChul.. Fighting! :D...

Moving on.... :)>-

Guest bibidep

I'm so excited and can't wait for Taec new drama.   His role will be as a dad with one child, single dad hahaha.  After this drama he may want to get marry even more than before.   That's why he looks like an ahjussi in there hahaha.   he will know how hard for his virtual wife and her dad.   

Archived