(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

BTW, there's a door prize if you can correctly name all the EPISODES when those statements were made in the He Said, She Said game. 
This: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnIgX2Kims4wZIsmDIWMp

I really wanted to give this commemorative vase and frame but I think you ladies would prefer the stuffed toy more. kekeke.

3f823d972b2fc3dccd208b81e10b7884.jpg

Guest chocolateicecreamcupcake

Anyeong Chingus!! Finally I'm back onto virtual world!! Packing and relocating to a new town, new house and new workplace is stressful!!

Seems like I missed alot of stuffs!! There's 30+ pages to back read...

@packmule3 - Unnie what's the event that you're throwing out a string of know-your-wife/hubby games??

This @chocolateicecreamcupcake. lol. You're just in time. @BiruAngel made the invitation. Lovely, isn't it? It's on page 1472. 

1544944_1434943943406158_535665253_n.jpg

chocolateicecreamcupcake said: Anyeong Chingus!! Finally I'm back onto virtual world!! Packing and relocating to a new town, new house and new workplace is stressful!!

Seems like I missed alot of stuffs!! There's 30+ pages to back read...

@packmule3 - Unnie what's the event that you're throwing out a string of know-your-wife/hubby games??

Guest spicystrawberry

This is good. And I think TaecGui prefer somewhere place alone for both of them. If it's me - I also don't appreciate 'flash mob proposal' xD 

planing-your-proposal_52d5f48a12012_w150

cr : as tagged 

Guest spicystrawberry

We would see - 14 February'14 What would our couple post on Twitter/Weibo/Facebook ~ nyang ~ ! :D
valentines-gifts--what-hes-really-tellin

cr : as tagged  

Guest chocolateicecreamcupcake

packmule3 said: This @chocolateicecreamcupcake. lol. You're just in time. @BiruAngel made the invitation. Lovely, isn't it? It's on page 1472. 

this is my 400th post! can't believe it's been 4 months since i shared the blog! now that our thread is smoothly sailing at 1479th page and counting, I am glad I did!
I have been constantly looking for ways to improve the look of the blog. It has been quite a learning experience. So without further ado, @Lmangla and I would like to present the.....
TaecGui~Soompi Family Blog version 3.0
I am planning on changing the header regularly and would every much welcome any input from the group. the size that i used for the header is 3000x600. we can also change the background picture so send me your ideas! thanks!

Archived