(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@bouquet78,

Honestly, for me, TY only started looking good once he started going out with Guigui on GWGM.  Before that, uhhh no. He looked uncomfortable sometimes in his own skin...like he was a studious kid in a rough-and-tumble k-pop entertainment world. And he didn't flow naturally to comedy like Jay, or act princely or boyfriendly like Nichkhun.  

@packmule3, agree with 100%. Credit all goes to GG!!..Taec is fortunate to have GG as his wife and vice versa. Taec : I never knew I will find someone like you to be my wife. :X

Guest spicystrawberry

bouquet78 said:

If I am not mistaken, one of our good chingu here mentioned about Taec being listed 13th place in the 100 most handsome faces by the Independent Critics few days ago, right?...Just want to share out this article extracted from my local newspaper...Taec is 13th place,...who say Taec does not have a good face,huh? Even Johnny Depp, Leonardo Dicarprio, Daniel Craig, Rain, Lee Byung Hyun loose out to uri Taec. KH, I give you another chance to change your mind...Mianhe,for those who does not understand chinese, I am not good in translating. But, I am sure you can recognize the word '2pm' :D 

cr Borneo Post (16/01/2014)

None of KH mentioned ones are in the top 100 list I assume? XD 

Nichkun not even in the list O_O Woo Bin, SHINEE -MinHo and.."me" KwangHee ~~ Lord so funny KH oppa ~ ! Oh my god nyang ~ ! 

@spicystrawberry,...we have to see the full list then only we can see whether WonBin, Shinee-MinHo, NK and KH are in the list... :)) But, for sure Taec is getting more popular and well known after GWGM..

Guest spicystrawberry

Anyone want to know 2014 Upcoming Movie? :D Here : - 

3792_10152128117598948_704271606_n.jpg 

Remember to watch Vampire Academy, although I don't know what's plot about but it show on Valentine's Day - perhaps one of us can see Taecgui dating? XD  

bouquet78 said: @packmule3, I like your "It would be surreal however if Taecyeon visited Taiwan and the airport greeters were all wearing a Guigui mask. Talk about a flash mob". I really can imagine the moment he stepped out to the arrival hall area with his members, all the fans wearing GG mask and shout "oppa, saranghe!"....he will go mental breakdown and hide behind his members grinning... :)) :)) :)) ...Maybe the Japanese fans can do this first since they are going to Japan end of this month...

Guest spicystrawberry

Some of us has ready everything for tomorrow party, so why not spend some time to find out your Cosmic Name? ;) 

1545812_10152202843694783_348228150_n.jp

Mine is Gabby the red Stargazer O_O

Guest spicystrawberry

packmule3 said: bouquet78 said: @packmule3, I like your "It would be surreal however if Taecyeon visited Taiwan and the airport greeters were all wearing a Guigui mask. Talk about a flash mob". I really can imagine the moment he stepped out to the arrival hall area with his members, all the fans wearing GG mask and shout "oppa, saranghe!"....he will go mental breakdown and hide behind his members grinning... :)) :)) :)) ...Maybe the Japanese fans can do this first since they are going to Japan end of this month...

bibidep

said: When I think back what @Packmule3 Unnie said yesterday about GuiGui posted a piece of art on her facebook.  Unnie said let wait and see how Taec responds for GuiGui posted muahahaha...Not too long after that OKCat twitter had this picture of the cat hahaha.   Unnie see, the counter back even much meaningful and lovely mushy more than any other day that OKCat posted.  If we don't think and connect the dots then nothing happen, but if we try to match that, wow nothing can stop us hahaha.  The title caption for the picture in English and all in capital letter too.

LOVE♡ MEOW♡

Credit to OKCat twitter

I would have been so annoyed with the photographer. @spicystrawberry, if he took a picture of my bridesmaids with their heads chopped off. 
See option 3, the artistic/editorial shots, with the Close Up of the bridesmaids holding their bouquets.

whats-your-wedding-photography-style_513

Same thing with the "just shoes" option. Like whatssup with that? I want to remember people and faces. 

Guest spicystrawberry

Aww...Taecgui friends didn't get the chance to do so but perhaps in reality, off-screen :D
Who's Who - Putting here for future reference :D 

whos-who-the-wedding-party_50b319d31e26b

Guest spicystrawberry

Oh hey hey hey, SHOES SHOES SHOES ~ ! =))
shoes-shoes-shoes_50f3a75aa0422_w1500.jp

Ouch! I think that Taecyeon and GuiGui should have just barefoot ~ but yeah - on-screen  :( It's okay - we can see how worry and caring is Taecyeon :D 

cr : as tagged

Guest bluemoonlight

Hola Chingus! :-h
Haven't backread yet...sorry if this has been posted already. The very short making film of March's "CanCam" magazine cover...

cr: uploader
Taec & Khun...stop touching each other! [-X

Guest spicystrawberry

Most of the time...Most of the posts that I edited - it's because of  "cr : as tagged" @@ Jinjjia! >.< Why I always forgot ~ ?! T_T 

Archived