(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

angelangie said: cr: Weibo.com & http://www.weibo.com/u/3699300057
翻拍韓劇《繼承者們》,王子目前接到劇本,他看過這齣戲,還沒接演就很入戲。他希望演男主角「金嘆」角色,大家希望他演個性陽光溫暖的「尹燦榮」,還推薦吳映潔(鬼鬼)演女友「李寶娜」燦榮和寶娜這對戀人的討喜度,女角色還沒確定,再重新發,別艾特他們

Translations: Currently Wang Zi had received the scripts for 'The Heir' Taiwan remake, and he wishes to portray as Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho), however most are hoping that he will portray as Yoon Chan Young (Kang Min Hyuk) who is always gentle and considerate, and hoping that Gui Gui will portray as Lee Bo Na(Krystal Jung) his girls friend, this pair had received love from all over, and the main lead has yet to be determine.

nothing is confirm yet :) but i love to see them again just to see their chemistry :) they are pretty good friends and Wang Zi is rumors to be dating Rainie Yang, another Taiwan Sweetheart, so no worries girls :)

Guest Goongfan11

I'm not sure if this has been posted already but there was a list made of the 100 most handsome men in the world and our "handsome, young man" Taecyeon made the list at lucky #13!
Now Gui Gui can say her hubby has a "nice face" and a "nice body!" LOL!!!

http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/14/can-you-guess-which-8-korean-celebrities-made-the-100-most-handsome-faces-of-2013-list/#.UtX7-3nWqBI

After listing their choices for the “100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2013″ last month, The Independent Critics List has put together their choices for the first”100 Most Handsome Faces of 2013.” 

The original “Most Beautiful” list is a yearly tradition for TC Chandler and their Independent Critics List to compile a list of the 100 most beautiful female faces in entertainment and sports. The list boasts of its diversity, with celebrities from many countries making up the list. For 2013, 14 female Korean celebrities made the list, which you can see here.

Now for the first time, the same company has made a list of the 100 “Most Handsome”  faces. According to their Facebook page, this list was made at the request of many people who wanted to see a list of handsome men. Like its counterpart, the “Most Handsome” list consists of celebrities from different countries, with eight Koreans making out the list. 

Actor Lee Byung Hun starts off the list at 91, in between American actor Armie Hammer and Argentine soccer player Gonzalo Higuaín. Dennis Oh makes a surprise appearance at 66. World star Rain makes number 46, and not too far ahead is actor Lee Jung Jae at 40. Of the Big Bang members, it was actually Taeyang who managed to get on the list at a high 33. Actor Daniel Henney gets to 24.  2PM‘s leader and rising idol-actor Taecyeonmade it to the top twenty with being 13. Lastly, the highest ranking Korea celebrity isSuper Junior‘s Choi Siwon, who was lucky number 7. Actor Michael Fassbender was voted the number one most handsome face. 

You can watch the video for some visual, or scroll down for the entire list. 

Also here is the video:

Guest bibidep

OKCat new cartoon set posted on Jan. 15, 2014 Korea time at 11:25am.   Don't tell me that is OKCat's Girlfriend hahaha, she is so scary.

15.jpg

mikoshine

said:

packmule3

said:

Are you sure ladies you've never been arrested? 
Wasn't there a jail booth or a prison cell in your school fair/carnival? Haven't you ever been locked up in the jail booth by your best friend as a ploy to be stuck in the same jail booth with a guy you were crushing on? 
Sigh... We did this all the time during school fairs. That's like the oldest trick for grade-schoolers.  We set each other up with our Mr. Cutie-pie. 
Why are you all so nice and un-devious? kekekeke.

Guest bibidep

I did have 2 speeding tickets but I didn't go to jail for that so do those count as arrested?? 

I think the more TaecGui get popular the more visitors come to check us out hahaha.  I saw some new member click awesome button today.

packmule3 said:

mikoshine

said:

packmule3

said:

Are you sure ladies you've never been arrested? 
Wasn't there a jail booth or a prison cell in your school fair/carnival? Haven't you ever been locked up in the jail booth by your best friend as a ploy to be stuck in the same jail booth with a guy you were crushing on? 
Sigh... We did this all the time during school fairs. That's like the oldest trick for grade-schoolers.  We set each other up with our Mr. Cutie-pie. 
Why are you all so nice and un-devious? kekekeke.

Guest bibidep

Oh no Unnie, no handcuff like TaecGui hahaha.  Just sit inside the car and he said give me the driver license then give me a ticket so I wait after 3 days call in check how much the ticket was and sent the check to paid hahaha. 

Why today GuiGui so quiet, no new post in her facebook.  Same with OkCat, only the cartoon set.

@Lmangla

Next on my list, is the link for "THE LOOK" ❤️

http://taecgui.blogspot.com/search/label/%22the%20look%22?m=0

Seeing the posts is very heartwarming! There were many times we've captured Taec lovingly gaze at his wife and it's an addition that Taec's ears can't lie... his eyes most definitely CAN'T too ❤️

and last but not the least... I always check on this link (even had it bookmarked)

http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2013/09/birthday-greetings-to-129alphabet.html?m=0

Haha! Your birthday greetings for me; including, especially, @chuu3x's oneshot for me ㅋㅋㅋ I just love it and never fails to make me smile :-)

*These are some of the things I enjoy with our family blog. We truly are the greatest micheoso family in our little soompi world ❤️

Guest bibidep

bouquet78 said:
bibidep said: Look like Jun K birthday today and they had some kind of celebration for him.   Very interesting that on Taec birthday I didn't see any picture that celebrated Taec's birthday.  Heheheh I like my imagination about his birthday with someone special at some where only 2 of them .  Even when Wooyoung birthday at the end of April, he had a party for his birthday too.

Guest bibidep

angelangie said: However what caught my eyes isnt the bag look carefully at the reflections girls :D too bad it isnt the same one lols
Gui Gui updates her Facebook

12.50pm (+8 GST) - 15th Jan 2014
背著可愛小書包,坐捷運
Translations: Taking the MRT with a cute little bag.

Guest bibidep

Where do you all think GuiGui's going??  May be she goes to the airport to go on vacation oversea for the New Year.  If she just go for some where near how come she carried a big bag like that??  It seem so heavy and her legs bent a little bit and also wear a flat shoes too.

P.S.  I'm surprise that GuiGui's company didn't give her a ride to where she wants to go...Lately she took the bus or the train only

Guest bladerunner

1383904_10151911047103376_1731577416_n.jLate to the party.$66.5I didn't count "been expelled", because "technically" I semi-voluntarily transferred to the other school.lolI feel old now....ugh

Archived