[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Aha! The reason DH ends up telling SY about his relationship with YJ is because MH threatened him at that breakfast meeting so he had to hurry and do it before MH spilled the beans! 
Stupid SY - Yeesh, get a clue. She wonders why both guys like YJ? (and not her cuz she's so pretty and rich and blah, blah...) Umm, maybe because YJ has a warm heart? She's kind? She's sweet? She's giving and funny and honest? While you, SY ...are a block of nasty ice with nothing in your heart but vengeance.  L-)

Ah sadly, the 1st time rating decrease for Secret. It's OK, they still set new record by hold on to 10 episodes with ratings-never-down graphic. Also all 3 dramas are down and the gap between Secret and Heirs is getting bigger again so yeah... lose some but still win some LOL.

The fluctuations before the half-mark was too much, after all.  Some says bec. of the election that the interest to watch entertainment and drama programs dropped. Wish that it'll increase again tomorrow.

AGB Nielsen Wed 30/10 Prime Time Drama Ratings:

1st: KBS2 Secret         Nationwide    15.7%  (3rd)         Seoul    17.3% (3rd)
2nd: SBS Heirs                                   12.1%  (8th)                     13.1% (7th)
3rd: MBC Medical Top Team                didn't placed                     didn't placed

http://www.agbnielsen.co.kr/

Pavlichenko said: Ah sadly, the 1st time rating decrease for Secret. It's OK, they still set new record by hold on to 10 episodes with ratings-never-down graphic. Also all 3 dramas are down and the gap between Secret and Heirs is getting bigger again so yeah... lose some but still win some LOL.

The fluctuations before the half-mark was too much, after all.  Some says bec. of the election that the interest to watch entertainment/drama programs were decreased. Wish that it'll increase again tomorrow.

1st: KBS2 Secret         Nationwide    15.7%  (3rd)         Seoul    17.3% (3rd)
2nd: SBS Heirs                                   12.1%  (8th)                     13.1% (7th)
3rd: MBC Medical Top Team                didn't placed                     didn't placed

cahya said: Pavlichenko said:

Guest Cừu Tơ

Pavlichenko said: Ah sadly, the 1st time rating decrease for Secret. It's OK, they still set new record by hold on to 10 episodes with ratings-never-down graphic. Also all 3 dramas are down and the gap between Secret and Heirs is getting bigger again so yeah... lose some but still win some LOL.

The fluctuations before the half-mark was too much, after all.  Some says bec. of the election that the interest to watch entertainment/drama programs were decreased. Wish that it'll increase again tomorrow.

Cừu Tơ said:

Guest channak

* Too many DH-SY scenes that's why  

* And whenever we get eps like that (like eps 9), that would means we would also get MH-YJ on the losing & suffering side.

I disagree this drama is melo, vengeful its showing us how bad characters like DH AND SY behave they may have the upper hand now but later on they will both suffer the consequences. YJ made the first step by going to MH to be by his side as now realising this is the good side and she will fight along him to make sure DH pays for what his done to her. MH isnt easy to be tormented, he may loose everything K group and all but he will make sure DH goes down, Its only a matter of time.

Cừu Tơ said:

channak said: * Too many DH-SY scenes that's why  

* And whenever we get eps like that (like eps 9), that would means we would also get MH-YJ on the losing & suffering side.

I disagree this drama is melo, vengeful its showing us how bad characters like DH AND SY behave they may have the upper hand now but later on they will both suffer the consequences. YJ made the first step by going to MH to be by his side as now realising this is the good side and she will fight along him to make sure DH pays for what his done to her. MH isnt easy to be tormented, he may loose everything K group and all but he will make sure DH goes down, Its only a matter of time.

Cừu Tơ said:

0B7vi99DmqISVTnpyNlZqYUFzcXM
if the kiss occure in the next episode.. this surrender kiss will be the turning point of their new found love. They have been pretty much together all this time (MH obviously stalk her 24/7 like hellooo.. TGIF is running out some beef and beer in 4 of the 44 Restaurants you own in South Korea) but it seems that his mind, body and soul are having another idea of how he live his life.. and that is attached to the woman that he can't can't can't help falling in love with.. YJ. 
Curiosity is like a tripple expresso that a person who can't have any caffein accidentaly drink..it will make your brain works harder automatically than it supposed to be and will keep its mental machine running to find out every answer for the unexpected questions... curiosity is like a drug that euphoria-ing you in a strange way as well as giving you an indescribable satisfaction when you're able to  find out answers and your prediction or suspicion turns right. This one of the most dangerous yet adrenaline pump feeling that every human in this planet born with, curiosity is also the reason why we all love Kdrama.. curiosity is great..
Back to MH..after find out answers and the puzzle almost complete.. it's time for what has taken place for quite a while, what actually become MH's motivation to lend his hands to help YJ, what makes him acting like he's not the MH he used to be, what makes him took every step that he made.. LOVE... it's time for love to take the lead.. love is the writer, the director and MH is the actor..Love has starting to take over and reign his being. He can't fight it, he's finally surrender to love.If they kiss in ep 12, that kiss will be the remark and the silver lining of their relationship.
For YJ, as a woman who naturally always so graceful and grateful.. she really think she owes MH big time.. when she realize everything he has done to her.. her heart warms up and like a closed window, little by little it open up for him.. I believe she has not falling for him yet.. but out of respect, when she said "if sajangnim don't ask me to go, than I won't go" that sentence is a symbol of how she want to serve him (like...as a master) diligently as the payback of his kindness to her.. so when she just freeze there and kinda stay and wait until his lips land on hers... it's more like an obedient thingy. 
My worst nightmare will be that DH will caught them and scream and shouting histerically (just like a drama queen he is.. yikes so disgusting) to prevent the kiss from happening..
if that friggin' thing really happening... I will be really really pissed of like AJKGASDJKHASG*&^%#@!!@#*&#!!!!!

Keep the almost-kiss gifs coming because I will never get tired of them.  Never.  Damn, that man is a sexy beast! 

ETA:  "I will stay with you until you say me to leave." - Kang Yoo Jung

What makes that statement irresistible to MH is his absolute knowledge she isn't lying.  He has figured out enough of YJ's personality to know she doesn't make statements lightly and she will hold to what she says.  She means it.  Can you imagine what a tide swept over MH when she said that?!  From other people, even his own family, I believe he'd doubt though he would hope for the best.  But with YJ, there is no need to doubt.  No wonder he felt compelled to kiss her; he was overwhelmed by the sheer realization that he had somehow managed to secure YJ-brand loyalty (it's the gold standard).  And if that kiss ever completes, it will be no dry peck - it will have weight and feeling and passion and gratitude...!!!!  Ugh, I ship them so hard!!!! 

Lets not play the rating's game since, well lets be frank unless we live in South Korea we don't have any impact on it what-so-ever. It's coming first amongst it's drama competitor's, I think that is good enough.  As long as the writers/producers stick to their story and don't meander from it just because fans aren't happy with this or that then they should be good cause so far 11 episodes in they've been doing an awesome job.

SeGafanlady said:

My worst nightmare will be that DH will caught them and scream and shouting histerically (just like a drama queen he is.. yikes so disgusting) to prevent the kiss from happening..
if that friggin' thing really happening... I will be really really pissed of like AJKGASDJKHASG*&^%#@!!@#*&#!!!!!

SeGafanlady said:

if the kiss occure in the next episode.. this surrender kiss will be the turning point of their new found love. They have been pretty much together all this time (MH obviously stalk her 24/7 like hellooo.. TGIF is running out some beef and beer in 4 of the 44 Restaurants you own in South Korea) but it seems that his mind, body and soul are having another idea of how he live his life.. and that is attached to the woman that he can't can't can't help falling in love with.. YJ. 
Curiosity is like a tripple expresso that a person who can't have any caffein accidentaly drink..it will make your brain works harder automatically than it supposed to be and will keep its mental machine running to find out every answer for the unexpected questions... curiosity is like a drug that euphoria-ing you in a strange way as well as giving you an indescribable satisfaction when you're able to  find out answers and your prediction or suspicion turns right. This one of the most dangerous yet adrenaline pump feeling that every human in this planet born with, curiosity is also the reason why we all love Kdrama.. curiosity is great..
Back to MH..after find out answers and the puzzle almost complete.. it's time for what has taken place for quite a while, what actually become MH's motivation to lend his hands to help YJ, what makes him acting like he's not the MH he used to be, what makes him took every step that he made.. LOVE... it's time for love to take the lead.. love is the writer, the director and MH is the actor..Love has starting to take over and reign his being. He can't fight it, he's finally surrender to love.If they kiss in ep 12, that kiss will be the remark and the silver lining of their relationship.
For YJ, as a woman who naturally always so graceful and grateful.. she really think she owes MH big time.. when she realize everything he has done to her.. her heart warms up and like a closed window, little by little it open up for him.. I believe she has not falling for him yet.. but out of respect, when she said "if sajangnim don't ask me to go, than I won't go" that sentence is a symbol of how she want to serve him (like...as a master) diligently as the payback of his kindness to her.. so when she just freeze there and kinda stay and wait until his lips land on hers... it's more like an obedient thingy.