[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest sara1117

I feel that YJ should confess everything to MH. They only have each other know so I think YJ should come clean about that accident to MH. This though might take their relationship one step back but I'd seriously love if they were more honest to each other at this point. We are left with 5 episodes so rather than keeping the secret from MH (who I'm pretty sure already knows but yet to receive the confession) it's better to start the war against DH and SY.

Just saying.. this drama have many secrets so the drama tittle won't be ruined now, but more like YJ and MH helping each other to bring DH down. But that's just me! I won't complain about keeping the secret till the end as long as they are in a good terms of romantic relationship [-O<

sara1117 said:

I feel that YJ should confess everything to MH. They only have each other know so I think YJ should come clean about that accident to MH. This though might take their relationship one step back but I'd seriously love if they were more honest to each other at this point. We are left with 5 episodes so rather than keeping the secret from MH (who I'm pretty sure already knows but yet to receive the confession) it's better to start the war against DH and SY.

Just saying.. this drama have many secrets so the drama tittle won't be ruined now, but more like YJ and MH helping each other to bring DH down. But that's just me! I won't complain about keeping the secret till the end as long as they are in good a terms of romantic relationship [-O<

He wants to kiss her because he wants to heal her wounds and his wounds.  But I wonder what the reason is for her allowing it?  She just put together all that DH has done to her.  And  up until then she was still in love with him or at the very least thought he was one of the good guys.  So I don't think she likes him yet, maybe she feels sorry for what he's been through?  She sacrifice herself for her boyfriend so he wouldn't suffer.  It wouldn't take much to see how she could let MH walk all over her.  Even going so far as to let him kiss her.  MOTIVATION!  That's what I want to learn in Episode 12... :-??

Guest fantast1k1

@ymiss - 

You haven't seen "My PS Partner" yet?  :-O No way! I've seen it 3 times.  :\"> =))

It's up at Good Drama. 

And don't forget the supposedly anti-cheesy love song he sang at the wedding...not to miss =))

Another thought is how many of you think that DH is lurking listening and watching them. If the kiss does not happen I can see him interrupting. She has been working nights for days according to Gangster Unnie. Why show up now?? Cause she blasted him after the board meeting. You can see their glee at releasing the information about his father to cause the stocks to fall. How awful for you to take someone's medical issues and use them as a tool. I need Daddy not to die and to head back to fix them along with MH and YJ. 
NOOOOOOOWWWW onto the conversation before the kiss. Did you guys see it.. the looks as he tells her not to smile that her smiling like that means she is going to leave him too eventually. Her response was double edged... Basically only you boss have the power to make me leave you...  a.) i am not leaving until i pay that Richard Simmons backand b.) you can hold onto me as long as you like...........;) swooooonnnnninnngggg!!!

Guest fantast1k1

No, I haven't, @tessieroo! I'm kind of slow once here and there like that! But yes! I will definitely check it out!

You'll like it...JS scenes went beyond a simple kiss...it's the whole enchiladas...sexy guy!

WOW, all I can say is that DH epitomised the word 'wickedness' so accurately, I just want to put his name and/or actions in the Oxford Dictionary. The audacity....okay, I get that he may have accidentally hit someone, but to leave her there whilst she's fighting for her life, now that's something else entirely. Also, what makes DH so pompous is that he killed MH's girlfriend and baby, but you'd think this human rat would feel remorseful about it, no, instead he's trying to strip him of all he's worth ----- reprobate. And the mother of his supposedly dead son (San), YJ --- this chick sacrificed her life and served jail time for him to succeed in life, what did he do? Hmm, let me tell you what he did, he spat and is continuously spitting on her face. DH is cold.

I might not like the way MH was acting in the beginning of this drama, but his actions were warranted as he's the one who lost his baby (unborn child) and his girlfriend. If I didn't know better, the way DH is acting, you'd think he's the one who went through those stages that MH went through.

Furthermore, this episode is the epicentre of a big turnaround for the main four characters; SY, DH, MH and YJ. Here we see how SY has progressed to being a spoilt child who didn't get her way (MH reciprocating her feelings for her) and now she feels the need to punish him. DH thinks he's the victim....how delusional is this bloke, huh?! MH realising that the friend he thought he knew all along is no friend of his. The betrayal of a friendship is deep not only for oneself, but for everyone involved. Inbet. I'm super glad that things are unfolding right in front of his eyes, in regards to YJ. Finally, YJ is mentally kicking herself for the situation she put herself in.....sacrificing her life for a man and not thinking about how the repercussion of her actions will affect her dad, which led to his unfortunate death.

Brilliant script so far.

Ldy Gmerm said: I love how although YJ never said what he did to her MH automatically just knew DH  had done something to richard simmons her the hell off that she wanted to go after him. He is sooooooo intuned to her. I love the scene of him holding her while she is crying. I really wished she had confirmed she was not the driver and did not see JH.  The fact that he is helping her and himself to get the revenge they need without knowing all says how much he cares for her... ahhhhhh be still my fangirl heart.

I notice SY's telling reaction to DH's tears, specifically her hand.  The significance of hands and crying when it comes to SY was created when she asked MH if he would cry for her.  He loosens his grip on her hand and lets her go as an answer; SY's hand is left limp and empty.  In this episode, SY's hand is limp and non-reactive - tears fall on her fingers and she doesn't flinch.  Someone's crying hysterically on her shoulder and she gives no comfort - even gangsta unni would have managed a bracing, if sympathetic scolding.  DH reads so much more into their interactions than is actually there and it amazes me.  Her earlier kindness was reflexive; even her emotional openness with him is more a reflection of how low she feels he is on the social hierarchy rather than esteem or affection. She treats emotions like a power play which is why she hid hers from MH; the more it means, the more she hides.  There's no power to be had from DH or meaning, so she's open.  Seriously, SY annoys me with her emotional rudeness and y'all know I'm not defender of DH, but really, SY?!  

MH's expression as he waited for YJ's tears to subside was daebak!  For as long as it took he was going to hold her and we got another focus on hands.  Great juxtaposition by the director!  MH's hands are active versus SY's inactive hand.  He isn't only comfort, he is strength, he is patience and time - which is weird considering it's MH and these are hardly his hallmark qualities, lol.  And YJ/HJE looked like a lost child - it broke my heart! Her 'thank you' was the signal to let go but, guys, he totally didn't want to!!!  The shippiness is seriously in full flight well before almost-kiss time. 

Another callback is the YJ and DH drive in the rain scene.  Compare and contrast the emotions - by placing the two characters in a similar setting, the writer and director show us how far both have come, both have fallen, both have still to go.  It shows that until they spiritually and emotionally move passed this, they will remain two people driving on a dark and stormy night but bitter and dangerous to themselves and others.  There is so much death between them now.  Compared to then, YJ is no longer sugarcoating Oppa; she demands and calls him on his BS, she doesn't bite her tongue.  Back then, after he hurt her, he cared enough to ask her to marry him; now, after hurting her, he ridicules her desire for a deep apology.  It's so fantastic what the director and writer do here.  It is incredibly literary and cinematic - please, please do not dismiss these fine touches because they portray true artistry of the craft.  Speaking of artistry in craft, the expression on YJ's face as left her in the rain - it was calm, purposeful and not dark at all.  It wasn't even righteous; just secure in her own strength of purpose.  I have never loved YJ as a character more or been more impressed by HJE. 

Excuse me but what did that B**ch, SY, say about MH's mama?!  She said something about her and that's why he yelled her name. 

Janett said: Ldy Gmerm said: I love how although YJ never said what he did to her MH automatically just knew DH  had done something to richard simmons her the hell off that she wanted to go after him. He is sooooooo intuned to her. I love the scene of him holding her while she is crying. I really wished she had confirmed she was not the driver and did not see JH.  The fact that he is helping her and himself to get the revenge they need without knowing all says how much he cares for her... ahhhhhh be still my fangirl heart.

Guest channak

Janett said: Ldy Gmerm said: I love how although YJ never said what he did to her MH automatically just knew DH  had done something to richard simmons her the hell off that she wanted to go after him. He is sooooooo intuned to her. I love the scene of him holding her while she is crying. I really wished she had confirmed she was not the driver and did not see JH.  The fact that he is helping her and himself to get the revenge they need without knowing all says how much he cares for her... ahhhhhh be still my fangirl heart.

HJE playing her role YJ so good. I cry my eye out watching that scene of her banding her head again the wall. cry.gif It was just heartbreaking scene.  
DH is a heartless person ever. I can't wait to SJ face when she find out that DH was the one who kill YJ father and MH gf and YJ son and YJ went to jail for DH...I wonder what will she think of DH than.  

dancy

said: HJE playing her role YJ so good. I cry my eye out watching that scene of her banding her head again the wall.

cry.gif

It was just heartbreaking scene.  

DH is a heartless person ever. I can't wait to SJ face when she find out that DH was the one who kill YJ father and MH gf and YJ son and YJ went to jail for DH...I wonder what will she think of DH than.  

Guest channak

me too cried :(( YJ finally realizing her stupidly, how could I have believed in such a man who went on not only responsible for her son been taking away and later died to then end up sending his father in law miles away unable to return home to later been found death.

YJ wake up call and her slap twice on DH face was classic scene but I believe we will see a lot more of her hate towards him surfacing in the next couple of episodes.