[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

"Empress Qi" increases in percentage

2013/10/29

photo365255.jpg

"Empress Qi" showed an obvious increase in percentage.

According to Nielsen Korea, the second episode of the MBC drama "Empress Qi" rated 13.6%. This is 2.5% more than the first episode.

Having shot to first place since the first episode, "Empress Qi" is currently in the throne for quick spread out of the story and excellent performance by the cast despite the issue for historical distortion.

The sixth episode of the KBS 2TV drama "Marry Him If You Dare", rated 7.4% which is 0.9% more than the previous episode.

The increase in percentage can be seen to have been caused by the hour delay in broadcasting the SBS drama "Suspicious Housekeeper" due to Game 4 of the Korean Series Live Broadcast. However, despite the fact that all three dramas had been showing minimal differences between each other, the percentage jump by "Empress Qi" in just two episodes says something special about the drama.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

"Empress Qi" Ha Ji-won meets Ji Chang-wook for the first time

photo365258.jpg

Ha Ji-won met Ji Chang-wook for the first time at sword's end.

On the second episode of the MBC drama "Empress Qi", Ki Seung-nyang (Ha Ji-won) met Ta-hwan (Ji Chang-wook).

The Yuan Dynasty Yeon-cheol (Jeon Gook-hwan) sent the empress' brother Ta-hwan to the Korean Dynasty. He planned to get rid of Ta-hwan and Goryeo at the same time.

Wang-go (Lee Jae-yong-I) heard of this news and triumphed, "The prince of Yuan Dynasty is coming here. This is a secret plan to bring down Wang-yoo (Joo Jin-mo)". However, Ki Seung-nyang, who was sent to meet the prince noticed something was wrong. It seemed weird that no one knew the prince's face.

Wang-yoo guessed, "They are about to bring me down" and set out to protect the prince. However, Ta-hwan planned to run away. He tried to, wearing military uniform but was spotted by Ki Seung-nyang.

She held out a sword at Ta-hwan and asked who he was. The episode ended this way.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Ok - I have a lot of love for the OTP (as in JJM and HJW) as actors and am really excited that they are in a big drama together as tragic as it might be. JCW is very easy on the eyes. I love him in all his outfits. However, I am one of those people out there that knows that his outfits are totally out of place. I'm trying hard to look past it. My only issue is that he looks nothing like a Yuan dynasty emperor. I know too much so it's hindering me. I keep thinking that he's in some period piece of about 1000 years earlier and how freaking hot he looks. Despite that, I am liking it so far. I haven't seen episode 2 yet so I don't know just how much I will like future Yuan emperor & our current cross dresser. I imagine I will be torn between the two. They both look fan-freaking-tastic. :) I hope the story is decent - even if I have to forget what I know.

Since this is a MBC drama, I wonder if they are going to sub it themselves, as they have been doing for many of their dramas.  Then, they'll put it on the MBC-America channel on Hulu.  Unfortunately, access to Hulu is limited to the U.S.

They're even subbing the daily drama, "King's Daughter", which is like 120(?) episodes, along with Medical Top Team and others.  :-??

Auntie Mame said: Since this is a MBC drama, I wonder if they are going to sub it themselves, as they have been doing for many of their dramas.  Then, they'll put it on the MBC-America channel on Hulu.  Unfortunately, access to Hulu is limited to the U.S.

They're even subbing the daily drama, "King's Daughter", which is like 120(?) episodes, along with Medical Top Team and others.  :-??

Guest MaryFairy

Does anyone know who this actor is? He's one of Seung Nyang's subordinates, the one who volunteered for the arrow shooting competition. He was not listed in the cast and I don,t even know his character's name... I swear I've seen him somewhere recently and I can't remember where! It's bugging me! Thanks for your help :DMTT2013-10-29-17h35m52s67_zps4ae8439e.pnMTT2013-10-29-17h35m52s67_zps4ae8439e.pn

Guest haodinh thi

‘Empress Qi’ Great Scale and Acting Shines

[News] ‘Empress Qi’ Great Scale and Acting Shines

"Empress Qi" unveiled itself.  Amidst worries and expectation, "Empress Qi" had fancy scenes that you had to pay attention to with a large scale, fast plot, and passion from the actors as it showed a black-hole like attention drawing skills.

Read more in site Drama

Ha Ji Won updates her FB
"수도권 15.8%, 전국 13.6% 감사하오~~ 다 그대들 덕분이오~~ 빼앗긴 누이들을 되찾기까지 더 힘내주시오~~ 재방송동 사수하시오!! 그럼 난 이만 촬영을 위해 물러가겠소~"
I dont understand what it says, something about the ratings.
1398848_723620580999953_1500753960_o.jpg

Credit to: 하지원 Ha Ji Won
Ha Ji Won stylist updates her Instagram with Ha Ji Won picture of Empress Ki
BXymxDHIYAAomry.jpg:large

Credit to: http://instagram.com/yeohee1215

"I love Seung Nyang! She means everything to me! You were not good enough for her! Have you heard me? Have you heard me?!"

tumblr_mvg80qJi5w1s8t96qo9_500.png

Emperor of Yuan fighting