[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest hapha8714

just wondering why they have shortened the duration in opening titles. i most enjoyed the sageuk intros because they all look mostly dramatic and epic. i just love the animation and how they pile  those concepts all up to create these lovely intros.

Guest wishmylifeisakdrama

i watched the raw eps. now im waiting for the eng sub, does anyone know pls.. =). i love HJW. she's amazing.. love the costumes and cinematography.. i could already feel the chemistry between leads.. so awesome! =) 

My Yuan prince takes a more substantial role next episode and his romance with Ki starts - I've never thought that Huizong would also serve as a comic relief but it seems to work for me - I like where his character is at the beginning of the story - young, naive, spoiled and vulnerable, rather making a fool of himself to protect his life - there is so much layers to his character and he has a lot of growing up and maturing before him and nothing is more engaging than watching a character with a lot of development before him and his subsequent. By the way, have I already mention how utterly gorgeous and dashing he looks in his mane of glory :x2SkbqhX.pngzTtMVul.png

N3gwcnp.pngEB9Zfio.pngLo0CnnF.pngoSoX6jL.png0iduwQP.png24IEXyF.pngHbYWzgS.png0Ogf9MX.png

Under fire behind the Goryeo linesJ4p9mXh.pngHandsome6BDZZbS.png

iKUmV0f.png

PrettyOyHoqQg.png

1qGILtv.png0946Jkk.png5VPZSva.pngedn4JiI.png3DepuoU.pngWf8zbzB.png

Guest always.happy

Watch Empress Ki Episode 1 Eng Sub/RAW

enta...........

P.S. God Bless Them!

Ohhhh.... it was just a teaser subbed.....sorrrrryyy

instead

Okay, I tried posting my thoughts about this weeks episodes but there was SO much of it I didn't understand. I do want to get the word out though.
http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/10/29/empress-ki-first-impressions/

I'm stalking both ViKi and DF pages for Empress Ki so if either of them gets a license, I'll post about it here immediately. 

Episode 2 Ratings:

AGB Nielsen:  Nationwide 13.6% (4th; +2.5%) / Seoul 15.8% (4th; +2.5%) W00T!!!

TNmS:  Nationwide 12.0% (6th; +1.9%) / Seoul 14.6% (4th; +2.3%) 

STILL Number One in its time slot!!!   Even Ta Hwan is amazed!! :X

proxy_zps9f4530b3.jpg