(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bibidep

I want to post this article because 2PM members gave us the point of view why they want to participate in either GWGM or WGM.  Hehehe so Taec gave us his real identity and how he will treat his girlfriend and his wife in the future in the GWGM show with GuiGui.

Wooyoung reveals he feels burdened being on 'We Got Married' due to his idol status

On January 9, Wooyoung attended the press conference for MBC's 'We Got Married' as he will be joining the show in its fourth season with his fictional wife, Park Se Young. However, he revealed that he felt a little bit burdened due to his status as an idol.

He said, "I can't not anticipate that fans may become jealous of my fictional wife, Park Se Young.  I think many will be agitated."  

He then explained why he decided to go on the show anyway, "'We Got Married' is different than other variety programs.  I think I would be able to better show my true self.  I will show a more natural and free self than one that's been scripted.  I think it will also be new for fans to see me dating.  I want to show them the Wooyoung that is a person and a man rather than an idol."

Credit to Allkpop

episode 6: @ 06:52 Dramafever
Q:Possibility to progress, you two answered differently?

Taec: as we have fun and make new memories and being together you know, it's probably going to lead to something nice but she ....pauses....head down.......kinda sees it as like a terminal thing, where it's going to end some time. coz if she doesn't really think that its gonna go on, what am i supposed to do? 
Screenshot_2014-01-09-16-42-05_zps3bcbcb
Guigui: I saw him disappointed for the first time.

boy he wasn't kidding when he said that he was really hurt when guigui said no.... good thing guigui aegyoed her way back into his heart!!!

Guest bluemoonlight

Wooyoung & Taec being prank called on the variety show, "Idol Army" back in 2009

The whole clip is actually funny...but you can skip to 3:30-5:05 to watch their part :D

cr: uploader

Why did Wooyoung hand the phone over to Taec? LOL. He's probably like I don't know how to handle this fangirl hyung, here!

:)) Taec was still so polite to Jo Kwon...who was hilarious! Taec even said "Bye" before he hung up...hahaha

Here's a little upbeat song, @bibidep. (wink)  I Say a Little Prayer For You, sang by the cast of My Best Friend's Wedding. Please pass me some cream profiteroles, please. nom nom nom.
The moment I wake up
Before I put on my makeupI say a little prayer for youWhile combing my hair, nowAnd wonder what dress to wear, nowI say a little prayer for youForever, forever, you'll stay in my heart
And I will love youForever, and ever, we never will partOh, how I'll love you...
http://youtu.be/9lPMzy4ncxg

Guest bibidep

Hahaha thank you @Packmule3 Unnie for all those funny gifts and the songs.   Talking about eating, I don't know how many meal did I eat today...Oh what's a day for me.  Eat and sleep, eat and sleep.... Last hour went to check every sites relate to Taec and GuiGui and see if any news about them but no luck.   Especially Taec, no news, no tweet since last Friday.   

bibidep

said: Hahaha thank you @Packmule3 Unnie for all those funny gifts and the songs.   Talking about eating, I don't know how many meal did I eat today...Oh what's a day for me.  Eat and sleep, eat and sleep.... Last hour went to check every sites relate to Taec and GuiGui and see if any news about them but no luck.   Especially Taec, no news, no tweet since last Friday.   

Guest bibidep

We knew about that when Taec never mention GWGM or anything related to the show or GuiGui because the same reason like Wooyoung said in the article.  I just don't understand why the hottest just want their idols for themselves and never want their idols to date, they are human and normal people, they need to have someone to love and spend the rest of their life with.  Of course they have some kind of love for their fans but the family love is different, for sure they never forget their fans ever for their whole life.  I hope the hottest understand that and let them be more open to date and marry.

angelangie said: bibidep said: I want to post this article because 2PM members gave us the point of view why they want to participate in either GWGM or WGM.  Hehehe so Taec gave us his real identity and how he will treat his girlfriend and his wife in the future in the GWGM show with GuiGui.

Guest spicystrawberry

Goongfan11 said: I made a new mv on youtube.  I really liked this song and I thought it fit our TaecGui couple's unfortunate relationship of heartache.
Please watch soon because I will probably delete after only a few days.  For whatever reason, someone knows I upload these mv's of our TaecGui couple and I guess I am not allowed to do so because it is considered copyright infringement on GWGM.
So enjoy...

Guest bibidep

packmule3 said:

bibidep

said: Hahaha thank you @Packmule3 Unnie for all those funny gifts and the songs.   Talking about eating, I don't know how many meal did I eat today...Oh what's a day for me.  Eat and sleep, eat and sleep.... Last hour went to check every sites relate to Taec and GuiGui and see if any news about them but no luck.   Especially Taec, no news, no tweet since last Friday.   

Guest bibidep

angelangie said: Gui Gui just updated her Facebook
10th Jan 2014 - 10.56am (+8GST)
你們會有困擾的時候嗎?

Translations: will there be times when you all have problem that you have to face from times to times?

Guest spicystrawberry

bibidep said: angelangie said: Gui Gui just updated her Facebook
10th Jan 2014 - 10.56am (+8GST)
你們會有困擾的時候嗎?

Translations: will there be times when you all have problem that you have to face from times to times?

Okay, now that I've vented my anger, I can move on...Where were we, @bibidep? We You were talking about kids...

I can't wait until the day Taec and GuiGui get marry, either they marry each other or with someone else, I want to see how their life will be like, who will be a lucky girl and a lucky man to get those two lovely people.  I know who ever marry GuiGui and love her from bottom of his heart, she for sure treasure him like a big pot of gold, will do everything for her man with no fear.   Like she did for Taec birthday, I admire her and 2 thumbs up for her courage to do that for her virtual husband.   Same with Taec, with the one he love he will make sure his wife will be the happiest wife in the nation because the way he care for her and love her we already saw.  Plus any thing the wife not like he may try to fix it to make her happy, you all know what lately Taec did right, have a space between the other girl hahah.   Oh I can imagine her with Taec and have a happy family with a lot of kids play together, daddy Taec and mommy GuiGui take the kids to school and go to work at their own business office....wow what a dream I have for them.

I'm not so sure if our young couple should have children right away after getting married. Generally, if we're talking about a busy couple, not just our couple, I'd like to see them settling down first, adjusting to a new life together, and finding their rhythms and all, before starting on a family. There's no rush.  

Guest bibidep

Hahah OKCat drink Orange juice, a lot of those.   What happen to him??  Is he sad or sick and can not eat food??   Or he wants to pass the message to his girlfriend who look chubby lately because of something so just try to drink orange juice hahaha.  I don't know why the first time I see I thought organic but it is orange juice hahaha, I changed to orange juice.    I like the 2 red dots in his face.  Why he raise his hand on the top of the picture like that??    Posted in OKCat twitter at  8:55am on Jan. 10, 2014.

주인님들 불금이라냥! 냐냥! 오늘도 힘내시라냐냐냐냐냐냥! 맛점도 하시라능!
BdlhtbUCcAAMiC9.jpg

Archived