(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

bouquet78 said:

Looking at this picture, hmm...... :-B

That dress reminded me of a tablecloth

I've nothing against her, really O:-)

@bluemoonrising, I have nothing against her, too...but, still,....can anyone PS GG's face to this photos?...eyesore  8-|

your table cloth is awesome!! =D>

Please no!  ^:)^ [-X

Please don't photoshop GuiGui's face to that photo, wouldn't want her to look like tablecloth too. ;))

you are right!.. OK, so please replace the whole tablecloth then... :-) :-) :-)

Guest spicystrawberry

packmule3 said: TOP TEN REASONS WHY LONG-DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS ARE GOOD

#8.  When you're finally together after a long absence, you never run out of things to laugh about...even just the split-second, all-knowing looks.

credit: @BiruAngel, :)

Guest leechalee

packmule3 said:

TOP TEN REASONS WHY LONG-DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS ARE GOOD

#8.  When you're finally together after a long absence, you never run out of things to laugh about...even just the split-second, all-knowing looks.

credit: @BiruAngel, :)

What's exactly were she pointing? The Handsome, Moshita?! Taecyeon seem like...surprise with her action...or should we say 'skinship' ? 

looked like she was pointing at his solo picture they displayed in the living room... :)

he also could be thinking, "Ah, chincha, this girl!" when she started massaging his arm... :)

Or maybe TY was thinking "why did you stop? Keep going GG... I love it when you touch me" :-??

Guest bluemoonlight

GG posted on FB! :D
[Trans] Hehe...do you want to know what I'm shooting? You guys guess guess guess guess guess guess guess 
嘿...想知道我拍什麼嗎?你們猜猜猜猜猜猜猜
1526584_10153738207900038_398005053_n.jp
 So pretty! 

Guest spicystrawberry

bluemoonlight said: GG posted on FB! :D
[Trans] Hehe...do you want to know what I'm shooting? You guys guess guess guess guess guess guess guess 
嘿...想知道我拍什麼嗎?你們猜猜猜猜猜猜猜

So pretty! 

Archived