(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Taec is 'Very Good Times' script reading :)

cr: as tagged & 2PMAlways (Facebook)

He looked kinda "low key" here and not as exciting as his other co-workers.... The other actors looked exciting but he was not... Hope everything is really ok between him and his company... Hwaiting TY!!!

Does anybody has seen GG latest reality show? Anyone know what is it?

@yokalana, no..no..no...don't get him wrong. He might be worried that if he over react, misunderstanding will happen...remember the "mutual understandings" between both of them?....hahahahaha... :)) :)) :))

Guest spicystrawberry

Fyi, anyone feel free to use short-form ;)
296031_401154889939564_499705971_n.jpg

I thought TTYL was supposed to 'Talk to You Later' lols Now, we all can use short-form whenever see Taecyeon funny picture or some pervy pictures that might post by @bluemoonlight! ROFLACGU!!!

it the same varieties that she attended last year......seems to me that she attend china variety show more than in taiwan though lols

@angelangie, I agree with you. I do beleive uri princess is much more popular in China than in Taiwan.... :-)

Guest spicystrawberry

Ohhh ohh ohh !
He know the male lead of autumn's heart and the sorry I love you
2pm.04.jpg

That's G.O and...ZE:A member 

Guest bibidep

My heart hurt, my heart hurt.....help me, help me hahahah.

Oh why do I have to witness all these things over and over again....Give me some breaking news so my heart can rest, either way will be fine.  I can't take this any longer huhuhu.   Why I'm in this ship from the beginning??  Wae, Wae???

TOP TEN REASONS WHY LONG-DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS ARE GOOD

#10. Taec doesn't need to know that Guigui's a terrible cook until later...way, way, way, later. (Meanwhile, she can practice...)

I am sure even if the chicken turned out to be like the one in the picture, Taec will enjoyed it because GG cooked it. Taec might also want to invite his members, KH, SL, GO to join in as well and at the same time tell them,...'make sure you say it is delicious or else she will keep cooking this!'... hahahaha.. :)) :)) :)) just like when they are dancing 10 points out of 10 points during the housewarming party...

bibidep said: The new OKCat picture look like he cover his mouth, may be he is to cold hahah.  Why lately all the pictures about cold.  Posted at 9:19am Jan. 9, 2014.

흐어어어어! 정말 춥다냥 춥다냥! 흐어어...주인님들 감기조심하라냥! 냐냥! 냐냥! 옥캣이는 추위를 피하러..

Credit to OKCat twitter.

comments spam!
awful_zpsd60416a8.jpg
what is Taec wearing? a t-shirt? everyone else in the script reading are warmly dressed with coats and scarfs and here he is in a t-shirt. no wonder OkCat is cold... it is january and there is a polar freeze (or whatever is called) all around the world where it is is colder than usual. Taec pali pali wear a sweater.... don't fall sick lah!
P.S -- is it me or do they look they brother and sister? their features look quite similar....

Archived