(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest diamond05

picystrawberry

said:

Everyone enjoying crossword right now? Enjoy my second picture (comic) =))

Anyone up got interesting pictures with interesting lines? @nicolemae24 @annyeongie @diamond05 @shiirlaay @dianaH @ardorie28 @didoniji @labbit Shermaine  Jennifer Guadalupe Anguiano @torreydinh and of course I won't forget @dina_dana =)) You're the best coming out with lines :D 
Please PM me with pictures and lines :) 

diamond05 said:

picystrawberry

said:

Everyone enjoying crossword right now? Enjoy my second picture (comic) =))

Anyone up got interesting pictures with interesting lines? @nicolemae24 @annyeongie @diamond05 @shiirlaay @dianaH @ardorie28 @didoniji @labbit Shermaine  Jennifer Guadalupe Anguiano @torreydinh and of course I won't forget @dina_dana =)) You're the best coming out with lines :D 
Please PM me with pictures and lines :) 

Original_Mocktails-Mango-Mock-O-Lada_s3x

@packmuke3 thanks! I love mangoes. The sweetest mangoes can be found in my (and @mikoshine's) hometown, Cebu Philippines. So if you buy dried mangoes get those from Cebu!

I know about Cebu Mangoes! 
I always get a bag of dried mangoes from Costco and it says right on the package: Sweet memories of Cebu. What a small world! 

0205034-dried-mangoes-lg.jpg

When we dine at Vietnamese restaurants, I always order their mango bubble tea with lots of those exotic brown balls at the bottom of the glass. 

03-15-51_mango-bubble-tea_original.jpg

Do they have this in Taiwan and Korea, too? 

animal_zps8cb55ddd.jpg

ofcourse_zpsb1f1d668.jpg

I'm on my phone so it's hard for me to find it right now. I'm still on vacation mode. This reminds me of that kissable moment in episode 15. Guigui was crying and taec pulled her up for a hug. Then guigui was looking up at him and we were all saying taec should have just kissed her right there.

and then. I think the color of the cats are just fine since this time around its taec who needs the hug.

Guest rose999

mikoshine said: ok, part 3 for The Human Condition is up... they got the title wrong though... i got confused also why it's saying electricity instead of stress... LOL... anyways, enjoy! :D

@chinlylin,
This is @biruangel's original post mentioning Human Condition for the first time. http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26625672/#Comment_26625672

It was posted before this post  http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26626076/#Comment_26626076This pic of OKCat was uploaded on FB Nov 8. 
I'm supremely annoyed that the dates have been removed.  

Can somebody please translate the caption for this one?  Thanks.  :)
cd1b3a0d-b7cc-44bd-848d-04c4e98ab94b_zps

@BiruAngel,
It seems like, at her film wrap-up party, she was using make-up again as punishment.  But this time instead of lipstick, she used an eyeliner? That makes sense...she didn't want to have an indirect kiss with one of her crewmates. 
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26844825/#Comment_26844825

Archived