(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

bibidep said: Here are all the mobile wallpapers of OKCat on the diet, posted about 9:00am Jan. 2, 2014 US time and 11:00pm on Jan. 2, 2014 Korea time on facebook.  Of course this can't be OKCat but the CEO of OKCat Taec I think hahaha.  Look what he eat.   Fish, sweet potato (Yam) and one more thing I don't know what is it.   Look like OKCat didn't like fish that's why he turn his back to the fish hahaha.  Did you all see the first two pictures, they also had different color on the back ground, white and off yellow or Ivory and white and pink on the other.   On the shape reflect the shadow behind the OKCat, one is pink heart (Must be for his lover) and the other a little off yellow.  Lately OKCat had all the designs came out like a couple, so may be the owner CEO Taec introduced for him a girlfriend for real.

Credit OKCat facebook

Guest bluemoonlight

2PM's "New Year's Party" for Japanese Hottests...LOL, it's not really a party but a game-type show with Taec hosting.

cr: uploader

No skunk hair for Wooyoung! :D I think they filmed this before the year-end music shows. I wished they showed all members doing their "Challenges" though.

Can't wait to see all members appear on WGM again...along with the sister-in-laws! ;)

2PM's "New Year's Party" for Japanese Hottests...LOL, it's not really a party but a game-type show with Taec hosting.

cr: uploader

No skunk hair for Wooyoung! :D I think they filmed this before the year-end music shows. I wished they showed all members doing their "Challenges" though.

Can't wait to see all members appear on WGM again...along with the sister-in-laws! ;)

I like the word "sister in laws"...reminds me of uri GG... :)

Guest bibidep

I just went to this report seem very true for both GuiGui and Taec.

GuiGui:

DOB: August 11, 1989

Personality

Smart, creative, mystic, sympathetic, graceful, patient, calm, cautious, and low-key. Respect and take pride in your work. A deep thinker and do not like to communicate with others. Can be shy and reserved. Afraid to fail or to be rejected. Like to hide your feelings. Can be possessive, jealous or mendacious at times.

Earth Snake

Fate Analysis

Smart, acute and talented. Tend to be strategic and resourceful. Whatever you put your mind to, it seems to work out smoothly without much trouble. So you are blessed in the way that you can apply your intelligence properly and in the right timing to get what your heart desires.

Likely to have a good marriage. Will get along with your spouse or partner, and have peaceful resolutions on issues. Tend to do well with investment. Know how to leverage and take calculated risks. Will be very successful financially and no need to worry about money.

For Earth Snake woman, will be well provided by husband or partner, and will be a caring and resourceful wife and mother.

Taec:

Personality

Talented, ambitious, vigorous, vital, proud, dignified, sincere, sensitive, direct, brave, loyal, and not easily deceived. Can be intimidating, over-bearing, demanding, arrogant, eccentric, impetuous, and overly anxious.

DOB: December 27, 1988

Earth Dragon

Fate Analysis

Cheerful, friendly and peaceful, have self control, and respect others. Can be opinionated or stubborn. Like to work alone, be a deep-thinker, and patiently create something of your own. Can be very talented and creative in art, music or literature.

Will likely to hang out or surrounded by intelligent people or great leaders. Will be good at analysis or research type of work instead of labor-intensive jobs. Will be well respected for your modesty, self-discipline and talent. But tend to give yourself too much pressure because of high expectation and pride of yourself.

After middle-age, will have a prominent career and will have a good marriage.

Guest bibidep

@Angelangie:  You beat me again so I edit my post.

On the bottom of the right corner she wrote make a wish in English and a red heart before that too. 
What is she having for us??

Guest bluemoonlight

2PM's wishes for 2014! :-bd

Jun.K: Jun.K solo?
Nichkhun: 2PM Arena Tour Announcement
Taec: "Very Good Days" (literal title of his upcoming drama)
Wooyoung: 2PM
Junho: 2PM or "A Touch of Zen" (his upcoming film)
Chansung: 2PM Japanese Arena Tour bqil.jpg pic cr: uploader

Guest bibidep

OKCat just post this in OKCat twitter about 6:58pm Jan. 2, 2014 US time and at 8:58am Jan. 3, 2014 Korea time.  Soompi nowaday very weird, I post the Korean language for this picture but it's not show up when I hit post.  I don't know how to post the title for this.

BdBfOWyCAAADaWQ.jpg
Credit to OKCat Twitter

It seems like Gui Gui got her "permission" for a loooong vacation? xD

http://www.chinatimes.com/newspapers/20140103000685-260112

Guest leechalee

u know spicystrawberry you actually qualify to the pervy club because u always emphasize our meaning :D

I second that @angelangie... @spicystrawberry is always pointing at the other girls.. and we all know what they say about pointing fingers right... 'when you point at someone else, there's always three fingers pointing back at you' :)) looks like you've earned a membership card with the P.A CLUB @spicystrawberry :)) :)) daaeeeebak!

Guest bibidep

It says: 經紀公司希望她休息到農曆年,也鼓勵她出國度假充電。
Her agency also encourages her to travel "oversea" to refill energy!!
mwahahahaha
ok, I am dululu, don't stop me!

Guest spicystrawberry

chinlylin said:

spicystrawberry

said: Hi is there anyone can read Chinese and help me to translate all these names below that Taecyeon has listed as closer friends? 

亲近的艺人: 宋承宪 、 苏志燮 、 文根英 、 李沇熹 、 苏怡贤 、 古川雄辉 、 朴振英 ( JYP )、 2PM 成员、 2AM 成员、 Wonder girls 成员、 miss A 成员、 白智英 、 金秀贤 、 孙佳仁 ( Brown Eyed Girls )、 含恩静 ( T-ara )、 温流 、 珉豪 ( SHINee )、 晟敏 、 崔始源 、 艺声 ( Super Junior )、 李智恩 (IU)、 黄美英 、 李顺圭 、 金泰妍 、 郑秀妍 、 林允儿 ( 少女时代 )、 李起光 ( beast )、 MBLAQ 成员、 黄光熙 ( ZE:A )、 鬼鬼 吴映洁 (假想妻子), 崔雪莉 ( fx 成员)

Archived