[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

REMINDER]

Hello everyone! Another episode today and I know everybody is excited, please follow the thread rules and don't quote images and videos, if you quote a comment please delete the images or videos, we don't want our thread to be locked!!!  Have fun!!! :)

See page 1 for the other rules :

LINK TO PAGE 1

03. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

08. Do not bash drama and movie characters, actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information. Bashing will not be tolerated by any means and will result in a warning. This includes but is not limited to the usage of derogatory remarks, spreading rumors, swearing, etc. Please respect each others' difference of opinions.

09. Do not quote pictures, videos or long posts.  Instead, remove images and videos in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

10. Do not engage in non-related conversations. If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved.

Please refrain from posting unrelated to "Heirs" stuff (that means others dramas), Bashing and quoting images (pictures, vids and GIF's) Please remember this is Heirs thread!!! Thank you! :)

Guest sullifish

hey chingu..i cant watch ep 4 live streaming because lag..i nid help ...how you think about ep 4 tonight??will the rating increase to 15??i hope so

icesiren said: episode 5 video preview translation:

TOM: [about Tan]  he's all grown up now, knowing how to chase his brother out from the house. 

ES: Don't move (ripping off RH's school nametag as YD watches)RH: What did you just do? Are you crazy? ES: I'm just taking your name. If you want to get it back, contact me. 
YD: is this your phone number? ES: Huh?YD: I've done just about everything to get your number. 
KT: Because i'm interested in you. ES: but why? KT: because you're pretty. I can't get you out of my mind.. 
ES: (to her mom) Forget school. Let's stop hiding in this small room like we committed a crime and leave this house!
YD: (tripping ES and catching her) I didn't introduce yourself.. You're mine from today on. 
HS: In a school of devils, enters Lucifer, himself. 
KT: I've missed you, friend. YD: welcome back. [/spoiler]

Guest Ratih Dwi Utami

Omg eps 5 preview... kim tan and young do already so obvious show their interest to eunsang. But no bona and chanyoung on the eps 5 preview /sad shipper/

@maja Thank you chingu for the reminders, but I think you need to add some more rules that has not been followed ...

FROM SOOMPI FORUM RULES:

8. IF YOU CHOOSE TO WRITE IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE, PROVIDE ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS

10. DO NOT CIRCUMVENT MINIMUM POST LENGTH OF 20 CHARACTERS
This is to ensure that the content that does get posted is worth members' time to read.

FROM k-dramas & movies; actors & actresses forum rules

5. Do not post consecutively (one after another). Do not post one picture per post or one quote per post in addition to posting several times in a row to bump your post count or keep a thread on the first page of the forum. Simply edit your previous post. 

16. Use the spoiler tag or highlight the text.Don't ruin a drama or movie for others! Dramas or movies will air earlier in Korea than other countries. When posting screencaps, if you have more than 2 images, please use the spoiler tag as a courtesy to your fellow drama fans.

Additional Information
- When posting pictures, you are allowed to put 50 pictures in one post. Consider posting pictures in thumbnail sizes instead if they are large images.
- Individual actors information or pictures that has no relevance to the drama/movie thread topic should be posted in their respective threads. - One-liners are acceptable and welcomed if your post or question has relevance to the thread topic.