[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

zaizai_f4_only said: HIII ALL!!! im just a silent reader usually BUT TONIGHT episode NO i mean the ENDING!! and the PREVIEW just makes my fangirling.... spazzing MODE ON!!!!!
like O MY FREAKIN GOD!! i cant wait until next wednesday to come faster! >_< the preview is killing me seriously!!!!! T______________Tanyone else feels the same as me?!?!?! XD

okayy... why after letting it out... my patience  fever is still not going away?! LOL.... 
EPISODE 5 is definitely the START of making the story even more interesting!!

Guest shimmeringoasis

ohhh all this talk of ending being so good makes me wanna watch the epi really quick raw come quickly.. why on earth did I had to end up missing the epi after waiting for it so much *disaster*.. well will be back after I watch epi 4 so that I can talk abt it together with u guyz :)

@Yoshikitty @sia3 @Maja @vangsweetie637 @adlyn13 @guadi @awesomeduck @lynlily @katymac @deyhra  @shenny @WutHmone @LuvMinHo  @azzurri @Anomalous @violetts @dr25 @kappy @mongray @Yuuni @farstrep @Gukja @pandaeve @Hanjae @jasy @filchiny @myphim  @mattie2012 @Krrypton @laquetahodge @Harukogirl @cassopeia @pooh77 @wisteria7 @jerboa83 @luena @hayuinblue @LorenHaze@laquetahodge @Kappy..@ohohelli.@Everyone ..sorry if I missed ...but itz for ALL.....

Anneseyong Chingus!!!!

HUGS!!!!!

To_Heart_2_-_Tamaki_Hug.gif

hahaha lol kim woo bin was hilarious with Kids today!!!!

Thank you all for the good wishes !! Enjoyed Screaming n Fangirling  with you All!!!

OMG!!! I'm like giddy like a school girl right now!! Hahaha.

Kim Tan all sad in California, its okay I'm in the US too. LOL. Finally he had the courage he needed to come back to Korea. Thank God! Yoo Ra and Young Do relationship is soo cute! They do really remind me of Chuck and Blair.

I have to say I was excited to see Young Do and Eun Sang FINALLY meet. Man, he's adorable.

The cat and mouse game between Tan and Eun Sang LMAO. I'm REALLY REALLY happy they got to see each other before the episode ended.

The preview.... *sighs*

What can I say.. LOVE Eun Sang sassy-ness towards Yoo Ra. I love how Young Do is with her. Kim Tan going to her school. LOL. I can't wait for the intense school scene. URGH! 6 More days before the next episode. 144 more hours!

:-??

Guest destinii23

Actually I think he may not reveal himself. By doing so, he'll reveal that he's the second son in Jeguk Group.But then again... They have this scene where KT goes to visit ES at her school.. I'm guessing that he's sort of fetching her? That would make more sense if he's revealed himself...
Ah... WEDNESDAY PLEASE COME MORE QUICKLY!

mappyminho said:

@Yoshikitty @sia3 @Maja @vangsweetie637 @adlyn13 @guadi @awesomeduck @lynlily @katymac @deyhra  @shenny @WutHmone @LuvMinHo  @azzurri @Anomalous @violetts @dr25 @kappy @mongray @Yuuni @farstrep @Gukja @pandaeve @Hanjae @jasy @filchiny @myphim  @mattie2012 @Krrypton @laquetahodge @Harukogirl @cassopeia @pooh77 @wisteria7 @jerboa83 @luena @hayuinblue @LorenHaze@laquetahodge @Kappy..@ohohelli.@Everyone ..sorry if I missed ...but itz for ALL.....

Anneseyong Chingus!!!!

HUGS!!!!!

hahaha lol kim woo bin was hilarious with Kids today!!!!

Thank you all for the good wishes !! Enjoyed Screaming n Fangirling  with you All!!!

Guest prosperity

destinii23 said: Actually I think he may not reveal himself. By doing so, he'll reveal that he's the second son in Jeguk Group.But then again... They have this scene where KT goes to visit ES at her school.. I'm guessing that he's sort of fetching her? That would make more sense if he's revealed himself...
Ah... WEDNESDAY PLEASE COME MORE QUICKLY!

Guest mystisith

Ahhh. Things serious are starting now. I need a "Bad Boys Forever" tee shirt for next week: YD, the fox, is totally my type. Let me deal with his dad: That a$$ needs to be kicked in the pants by a girl: He will understand how the world works in 2013. b-(Also, our teacher (more like a private tutor apparently) has arrived: I foresee interesting scenes with her pupil. Rawr! Add to that a lot of interesting/funny scenes with all the elders: Not a bad episode (ven if still a bit too slow).

episode 5 video preview translation:

TOM: [about Tan]  he's all grown up now, knowing how to chase his brother out from the house. 

ES: Don't move (ripping off RH's school nametag as YD watches)RH: What did you just do? Are you crazy? ES: I'm just taking your name. If you want to get it back, contact me. 
YD: is this your phone number? ES: Huh?YD: I'm even spending money to get your number. 
KT: Because i'm interested in you. ES: but why? KT: because you're pretty. I can't get you out of my mind.. 
ES: (to her mom) Forget school. Let's stop hiding in this small room like we committed a crime and leave this house!
YD: (tripping ES and catching her) I didn't introduce yourself.. You're mine from today on. 
HS: In a school of devils, enters Lucifer, himself. 
KT: I've missed you, friend. YD: welcome back. [/spoiler]

Guest prosperity

screambyscared said: yey yey yey yuhuuyyy at last "THE FATE BRING THEM BOTH" Kim Tan and Eun Sang :)) I like it I like it :x oh.. I saw the next preview for episode 05 Kim Tan goes to school but how about Eun Sang? She has a part-time job anymore? She didn't school :( wooaahhh.. Hold on, They call Kim Tan "LUCIFER" or It's for Yong Do???