[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest missmaple

tarjig said: snowy21 said: oyeleyeolusina said:

That preview was intense,  SY now sees DH as a friend asking him for a favour and I see MH asking YJ about the accident, I wonder if MH would ask her if she was really the person driving when the accident happened.

Just before the show ended today, that prison cell mate that betrayed her confessed that she was intrusted to sabotaging YJ child and she has finally figured out that MH was the one who gave those instructions.

is it really MH who was behind the child being taken away? hmmm... i don't now how YJ would take this knowledge. can anyone enlighten me what was DH and MH talking about while drinking with SY preparing food? a bit intense right there. somehow DH has now courage to talk back with MH. 

Best sceen today is when  MH is holding hands with YJ and drags her away from evil stepmom/ahjuma and DH comes out from a room in MHs house and MH lifts up their interlocked hands and say to DH

We (MH and YJ) have some things to discuss and just walks away.

SY is getting so petty and annoying, She doing all her best to get MH attention even if it means she has to make life difficult for him to depend on her, the business deal with MH dad and how many times does she has to get involved when MH is playing with YJ, saying over and over again that she is the person to marry MH and she has the nerve to call YJ a shameless person as if her interaction in MH with YJ is any of her business.

Guest missmaple

suissou said: Omg omg omg...can someone tell me what MH was saying to YJ in the preview (last line)?

A great episode today, but it feels like it's going to be a 1 step forward and 2 steps back for our OTP...I wish MH would just find out the truth already, my heart seriously hurts for YJ.

It was nice to see some more humour in today's episode though - especially that scene where MH woke up in YJ's house, and then when YJ found him trying to take a leak harhar...missed the funny meeting scene that you guys were talking about - will rewatch when raws come out <3

I take back wanting MH to be nicer to SY. Though he did show some care for SY today, she has effectively annoyed me enough for me to realize that she does not deserve it.

Thank you everyone for the recaps, episode sounds good and as always looking forward to all the discussions.

tarjig

said:

snowy21

said:

oyeleyeolusina

said:

That preview was intense,  SY now sees DH as a friend asking him for a favour and I see MH asking YJ about the accident, I wonder if MH would ask her if she was really the person driving when the accident happened.

Just before the show ended today, that prison cell mate that betrayed her confessed that she was intrusted to sabotaging YJ child and she has finally figured out that MH was the one who gave those instructions.

Guest falloutjane

Man, I wasn't going to speak a word. But omg! It's been a while since I've been caught up with a drama that I actually bothered to livestream. But anyway, here's a short summary of sorts. I don't speak Korean except for the few words I sorta understand but here's what I gathered from the episode. (My streaming wasn't too shabby, so yay!) 
Scene opened at the hospital. MH said some stuff then went over to her side and dabbed on her face. At this point she opened her eyes a little but he covered her line of sight with the tissue. Oh as he was doing that, I think he said something like wake up. And when she did open her eyes, he was a little OH CRAP. Hur. 
Then next morning, YJ woke up and her bill had already been settled. She sorta figured out that it was MH. Then we had a few scenes showing her moving in with her cellmate unnie. There were boxes everywhere. Later we learned that they help out with this another friend in selling imitation bags. Following that, we had a scene where YJ went to look for MH at his company. She was denied a meeting with him at first but he came strolling into the lobby. When he caught sight of her at the reception, he made a beeline for the entrance but then saw SY coming in. So he pathetically tried to be discrete and half-assedly covered his face. YJ saw him of course and I think the conversation was something along how she knew he paid for the bill or something. But she kept going 'bang jib' which I'm guessing means 'bread house'? So I think she was asking about her father's shop. Generally throughout the episode, each time they met, YJ kept bringing it up. SY was all being a royal B so she was all "don't you know we're getting married?" to her or something along those lines. At which point, MH kinda just looked on, half annoyed or something. YJ gave MH her number, asking him to call her about the bread shop again but he crushed the paper in her face. But later we learned, he tossed it in his pocket and thus yay, he got her number. 
Anyway, some stuffs with DH and SY which I didn't quite pay attention to. But generally, DH is moving up the ladder, and fast. A new fancy watch and all. And basically on a much friendlier terms with SY. 
Then there was a scene at the bar. MH found her number on that crushed paper and was all EH! SCREW HER. And tried to burn it on the table candle. Then as the flame got bigger, he got all NOOOO! and tried to put it out. And was all pleased her number was saved. He saved the number on his sponsored Samsung Note 3. Stupid ad placing always annoys me. He named her "Daeri'' which is substitute driver, Oh taht night itself, he called for her to drive him home. But she couldn't drive because her license is revoked due to the accident. So she had to get another driver. Then there were cute scenes of them tumbling into each other. And he basically slept on her lap on the way back. She didn't know where his house is, so she brought him back with her to her new place shared withe that unnie. Next morning, he woke up topless and was all shygirl about it. Good reflexes though because the clothes line thing didn't fall as he struggled to get his shirt off it. She basically told him he puked all over it. A lot more talks on bread shop ensues. He left her place, then there's a scenes outside her house where she caught him with his hands down his pants as he tried to tuck his shirt in. Hur. A lot of comedic moments today, really. So anyway, sometime in there, she proposed the 30 year contract in order to get the shop back I think. And at one point, he was all indignant and EH! 30 FREAKING YEARS! or something. 
Then a scene of a meeting where MH obviously don't give a hoot about what's going on. So he opened his fancy folder pretending to read the notes only to use his fancy sponsored Samsung phone again to save her number properly (the night before it wasn't saved into contacts). In any case, at that moment, his attention was needed so he was fumbling around with the phone and accidentally called YJ on the speaker. So she was all HELLOOO! CEO?!?!?! I KNOW IT"S YOU. Or something. And he was all OMG WHAT THE HELL PHONE! and yeah. SY was in the meeting and was shooting daggers. 
Then came a scene of bratty sister wanting 2 bags from a store, saying how her friend's mom will get them both bags. But mom was all no get one, and somehow managed to convince her to get an imitation for the other one. So came YJ, cellmate unnie and bag ahjumma to his freaking palace of a home. And then the mother was there and was all YOU! Don't you remember me! How dare you still show your face?! Or something along that line. But fear not, MH came in and swooped in to do a wrist grab, say something nasty to his nasty stepmom and pull her away to the bar. Along the way, meeting DH who was at a meeting for his new position or something. So he happily showed DH their hand holding, smirking all the way. While DH was all passive as usual. He's so lame, seriously. So anyway, later on DH waited for YJ outside his home and asked her if she knew who MH was. She was like of course I know. The question is, why is oppa there!? So yeah, some talk I couldn't understand. 
Then scene of YJ meeting the girl who beat up San. So she went after her and the girl was like FINE HIT ME THEN! So YJ did, whacking her so satisfyingly on the head a few times until the fight went out of her and she basically wailed that San is dead. To her credit, the other girl was genuinely shocked and seemed apologetic. In any case, YJ asked why she did that to San. Upon which she said something like a man paid her?? (this I'm not sure. But I'm pretty sure, no names were mentioned as who it was). But YJ was all detective like in her head, putting in pieces of those times she met MH and how he was so vindictive and all and thus came to the conclusion that he's behind San's death. 
Then cut to DH scene and he received a box. Inside is the polaroid of him and YJ. So NOW he knows that MH knows of their relationship right from the start. 
Preview is something like: MH talking to her and shaking her while she worked as a cleaner or something. But she was just looking at him and not reacting much. I think basically because she figured he's behind the whole San issue. 
And that's it. AND WOW. WHAT A FIRST POST ON THIS THREAD. 

Guest thu6tudo

Oh my god, I dont think this strategic point came out too fast. I need sub to understand clearly.

I wonder how JY does if she meets MH again and where the child was taken away? I partially dont want San to be alive as I want JY lives another life rather than ticking to DH @@, but I also want that child be alive as it showed to JY that something magical still can happen. At least, the one she loves the most, the one made her happy when being in prision will be hers, ever again.

Guest missmaple

all of MH's wrongdoing to YJ will backfire him when he know that the one who drive the car and avoid JH is DH, not YJ because he always make YJ's life miserable when she is in prison. can't wait to see our OTP to fall in love.
anyway, does the script finish already? i hope it does because air finished script is away better than air unfinished one.