(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

packmule3 said: @BiruAngel, 
I hope you wouldn't mind if I share this Soc-Med out in the forum. I'd rather use your poster than somebody else's to explain the connection between the two pictures.
You see it bugged me that there was a missing link, and today while I was eating Belgian chocolate after dining on sad-looking Chinese dumplings, I finally got it. The missing link was this TY twitter about chocolate that you posted on Dec 16 and that @minwooluv78 translated. (Thank you!)  
On Monday, Dec 16, Taec/OKCat tweeted a poster that touted the benefits of chocolate as an energy food. The poster said chocolate would keep energies up, decrease depression and boost well-being. More importantly, the “author” of the poster invited the reader to have chocolate TOGETHER when they’re tired and to enjoy the sweet break TOGETHER. Here's the link to the poster and @minwooluv78's translation: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26769511/#Comment_26769511
And that was what Guigui was doing, three day later on Dec 19. 
You see, earlier that day, Taecyeon had tweeted that rehearsal the night before (Dec 18) had been hard on his body. 
So, to keep his energy up, GG sent this picture of her drinking hot chocolate (because it was NEVER her habit to drink coffee.)  Since SHE wanted to convey that she was following the poster's recommendation, that is, HAVING Chocolate TOGETHER to restore the energies, she copied the exact pose that Taec did a month ago in Frankfurt while HE was drinking his hot drink. They were "technically" a couple enjoying their sweet break together by drinking hot chocolate together.  Got that? lol. We all got that, of course.  
The distance between them didn’t matter because they understood what each other needed.  And the language barrier between them didn’t matter either because they could communicate their intention very well.  
That's why, just like OKCat in the chocolate poster, our Taecgui were both so happy.  Now let me go back to my Belgian chocolate. I didn't get to finish it because I was in a hurry to write down my thoughts before I forget again....
Edited to add: @angelangie, the Chinese dumplings were..okay, considering they were from Costo.     

Guest chocolateicecreamcupcake

packmule3 said:

chocolateicecreamcupcake

said:

packmule3

said: @chocolateicecreamcupcake, Welcome! As long as you're not some kind of pie or some artificially sweetened dessert, you're welcome to join us. How do you feel about the latest events in Taecgui world? Did you enjoy TY's concert? Did you follow GG's Facebook post? Are you on weibo? Baidu? tweeter? I think I'm one of the few posters here who's still in the techno Dark Ages, and I'm searching for fellow companions. Lol. (Lonely. So looonely now that my twin @pluie625 is still not here...)

@b8l8,
I have a harder time understanding Guigui because 1) she's a creative thinker, and 2) we occasionally have missing puzzle pieces. The Baidu and the weibo people have the info we need because 1) they're better-connected, 2) understand the nuance of her language and 3) know her well. However, I also know -- from work experience -- that having information overload is just as bad as having too little information. If they could share their info with us, we could share our "analysis" with them.  :)  
analysis = delusion. 

@chocolateicecreamcupcake
NOOOOO. That's not my private video. First, it has more than 82,000,000 views on Youtube...hardly private anymore. Philippines I believe has a population of 80,000,000. 
Second, believe it or not, when I married, camcorders and CELLPHONES didn't even exist. kekekeke. I told my children, that their dad wooed me using smoke signals...from his tepee up in the mountain to my fort down in the valley.  
@tamah,
This video was shared by one of my staff a long time ago.  They consider themselves in charge of my "pop-culture" education. 

Guest bluemoonlight

@angelangie Oh, who are the Korean translators here that I can ask? 

Could it be @bluemoonlight? Can you translate the korean on this poster?  Thanks.

1486716_778159618865744_1807570615_n.png

The "poster" is actually just a promotion for OkCat's KakaoTalk Theme that will launch on Monday, December 30th. OkCat is dressed in the traditional lunar New Year's hanbok.

The time on the poster, 19:46, Saturday, 12/28...is when they posted this.

The words above the 86% just says memory (percentage used I think)

The words under the icons from L to R: phone book, camera, gallery, & (google) play store

Heeeyyyy, 

Waiiiiit a minute. Did he say "support and love" or "love and support"?  

Because nobody says "support and love."  I mean the common expression is "love and support" as in "thank you for your love and support" or "I appreciate your love and support."  Taec as an English speaker SHOULD know this. That's just how it flows...

So, if he's saying it the other way around, you know what that means...

It's a heartfelt declaration. Simple and sincere. And the emphasis is on...you guess it. ♥   :) 

Feel like bringing this up again. Suddenly this comes into mind. In GWGM, when everytime PDnim asked Taec to say something to GG, he will speak in english (well,....of course he speaks in english, GG doesnt know korean)...remember during final part of the wedding ceremony?.. So, on this important day (27th Dec) of the year he tweets in english, meaning he is emphasizing and saying something (like what @packmule3 said, sincere heartfelt declaration) to GG again... :))

packmule3 said: @b8l8,
I have a harder time understanding Guigui because 1) she's a creative thinker, and 2) we occasionally have missing puzzle pieces. The Baidu and the weibo people have the info we need because 1) they're better-connected, 2) understand the nuance of her language and 3) know her well. However, I also know -- from work experience -- that having information overload is just as bad as having too little information. If they could share their info with us, we could share our "analysis" with them.  :)  
analysis = delusion. 

I found something interesting from another site. Fun reading to share with you all:

On 05December2013, a list was posted for Which Korean Artists got most male fans?

I don't see Taecyeon on this list, however other 2pm members are, #3, wooyoung, #16 Junsu, #23 Nichkhun. Even G.O. make the list as #20. This is why Guigui complaint to Taec that he has too many girls  around him (that because not enough male fans).

photo 858d3d96jw1eb6wcubewhj20a80a9dgv_zps257534d5.jpeg

credit source: weibo

packmule3 said: @chocolateicecreamcupcake
NOOOOO. That's not my private video. First, it has more than 82,000,000 views on Youtube...hardly private anymore. Philippines I believe has a population of 80,000,000. 
Second, believe it or not, when I married, camcorders and CELLPHONES didn't even exist. kekekeke. I told my children, that their dad wooed me using smoke signals...from his tepee up in the mountain to my fort down in the valley.  
@tamah,
This video was shared by one of my staff a long time ago.  They consider themselves in charge of my "pop-culture" education. 

Archived