(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Nichkhun and Chansung were special guests at Taec's OkCat Christmas Event!

Poor Chansung had to be in the OkCat suit...must've been hot! But way to go to support each other! Love the 2PM bromances... ;))

Well,...this is already good enough.But, the perfect one that I can imagined is Khun suppose to be in the other Okcat suit with CS and GG should be the santarina who bring in the bday cake...surprise,oppa!!.. good?...happy times?... :)) ;)

Guest dina dana

Before I leave to meet up with my family I would like to share these two videos from a radio show that Taecyeon appeared on the other day:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18ta2i_taecyeon-131224-%EB%B0%95%EC%86%8C%ED%98%84%EC%9D%98-%EB%9F%AC%EB%B8%8C%EA%B2%8C%EC%9E%84-%EB%8D%94%EB%B8%94dj-%EC%98%A5%ED%83%9D%EC%97%B0-1-2_people

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18tahs_taecyeon-131224-%EB%B0%95%EC%86%8C%ED%98%84%EC%9D%98-%EB%9F%AC%EB%B8%8C%EA%B2%8C%EC%9E%84-%EB%8D%94%EB%B8%94dj-%EC%98%A5%ED%83%9D%EC%97%B0-2-2_people

Although I skimmed through most of the parts, I thought that second link was more interesting than the first one since the words "Romantic" and "Christmas" appear several times like at 12:00-17:35 for instance as well as at 21.50-26.22 for instance.
Hope that everyone is having a good day/afternoon/evening/night :)!

bladerunner said:
Happy holiday my TaecGui family.

I hope you all have good time with you family while you re-watching GWGM TaecGui cut the 1000th times.@Gil_noona, I am on vacation and trying very hard to set up a better internet connection.Hope I can fix it soon.BTW...Currently....I am in GG's hometown now.And NO....I am not a stalker! Not a sasaeng fan!!Not stakeout in front of Zoomin!lolI do hope I can grab a copy of Taiwanese version DVD if it releases soon enough.
@dianaHGood observation, haha, I think you did better then me.Keep it coming....Hope to see more posts from you.

borrow from @bluemoonlightI don't like his pants here.Very.....distracting....you know.....!I mean.....the design....it's....just......hehehehehe

me fading out....

dina dana said: Lmangla said: dianaH said:
When 1st time i saw that okcat slippers, tumbler and blanket, I remember when they go to Jeju dao. When TY's wife show him her blanket in their room and asked husband to smell it. When they drink hot choco after swimming, and Taec asked his wife about that 'yes or no game (again)'. When they changes their slippers after that and go back to their room for shower. Not together of course... uuppss... wait, maybe together? in that bathtub? *being pervy* lol
Maybe that things so ordinary things for some people. But i think, when we have the '1st time feeling' about a things, place, songs, everytime we see, go or hear that, we usually remember about that '1st time feeling'. So, i think every kind of OkCat's things, always related with Guigui. That pillow with that catterpillar, slippers, tumbler, blanket, hm... that usb for saving their never show up of wedding photo maybe? Its just because TY have told us about 'so many 1st time'. or i just push my delulu button?? lol :D 

BiruAngel said: Taec in The Human Condition - Living without Stress.  Dec 21, 2013We get to know Taec a little bit more in these gifs.
Of course, he answered no when asked if he has a GF.    He perceived himself as not a fun person.He said he doesn't snore.

Hah ha, ChanSung actually confirmed GuiGui's complaint that TY is a forgetful person.  Remember GG chose handcuffs so that they were chained together, coz he kept forgetting to hold her hand.
At first I couldn't understand what ChanSung meant by he forgets he's stressed and him having a deleted memory.  Mwa haa haaaa later on I remembered GG's complaint about Taec being forgetful.  
ChanSung and Taec are best buddy??? coz ChanSung was the only one back stage.  :-/
I agree with Chansung, unnie @BiruAngel :) of course TY forgets he's stressed because now, he have a cheerfull wifey like uri Guigui. So, all he can do is deleted every old memories, so he can 'save' the new one, memories about his lovely wifey, of course :) again again, I push my delulu button :))

Guest jazcabbb

Faith makes all things possibleHope makes all things workLove makes all things beautifulMay you have all the 3 on this ChristmasMERRY CHRISTMAS! 

It's 5:30 am and here I am... No I didn't just wake up... I'm a zombie LOL 

Lmangla

said:

bibidep

said: Did any of us see anything related to these two picture??  I didn't see anything to connect the dot with...may be we wait for the King of connect the dot @Packmule3 Unnie or any of us here to show us.  One thing for sure I see what the fans comment about is in GuiGui Merry Christmas letters had the name Taec in there, that is correct but not thing related to link with the other OKCat picture and message.

棉被OKCAT..棉被鬼..
MERRY CHRISTMAS....有TAEC
I KNOW~

ADDENDUM:
@bibidep. If we're looking to connect-the-dots, I think TY Dec 25, 8:08pm twitter post is matched up to Guigui's Dec 24 11:48pm post.  
These two posts are most likely connected.  Will explain later when @BiruAngel sends a Social-Media Interaction PM to the ladies on her list. kekeke.

ab1a7cd8-db97-4635-b3a1-708227dc83e1_zps8475ee4d-c5e4-46e6-b9e5-c783094dd0d6_zps

Edited to add: Please... I'm not the king or queen of anything. I'm a bartender, remember? @bladerunner, how's that drink going for you? Are you enjoying your stay in Guigui's Land? Maybe I should change your drink-on-the-Beach to a glass of Northern Spy cocktail? 
In reference to: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26801123/#Comment_26801123

Guest gil_noona

i0U7aX2ZTJA3G.gifHAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE: EARLY BIRTHDAY WISHES TO 2PM TAEC (if you're lurking here Taec..) I'll be busy tomorrow for my son school preparation, I'm afraid I won't be able to online.. So, here's an earlier birthday wishes to Taec.. Maybe someone can help me post it on his twitter or weibo..?:D iF08D6OU0wOgb.gif

was this posted earlier? I don't recall seeing this poster.. sorry if I missed it...
this was posted on 23 dec
observation: there are 2 hearts
thought: is this some mathematical expression like >3 that actually means something else? or is it just two hearts? if so, that is kind of interesting, no?

BcN5w_GCcAESkBl.jpg
caption: 메리크리스마스 이브-! 냐냥! 옥캣이는 외롭지 않다냥.. 주인님들이 있으니까! 냐냥냐냥냐냥!!

Thank you, @bluemoonlight.
Having Jewish ancestry, on my maternal side, I want to say that Hanukkah this year came early. It began the day before Thanksgiving here in the US and ended the following week, December 5.  But I appreciate your greetings.   :)  
51247-Happy-Hanukkah.jpg

Here's my gift to our Taecgui couple... It's been my tradition to give Christmas balls commemorating a couple's "FIRST" Christmas.  May you have many more "firsts" in the coming year.  (let's start with the kiss...)

7048c24d-1675-466b-8931-e20b49909b5e_zps
credit: etsy

Archived